Made 3 threads on biz yesterday, warning that the stagnation of alts was a sign of a dip

>Made 3 threads on biz yesterday, warning that the stagnation of alts was a sign of a dip.
>Told them to invest in bitcoin for the weekend.
>wake up: nothing but pink wojaks and red portfolios

Guess it really is a zero sum market. Thanks for the cheap alts Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py1WDlaIr9A&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i love it

can you please link to those threads you made?

There are pink wojaks on Veeky Forums 24-7 though. Nothing special about it. Checked, btw.

Newfags gonna learn real soon

also, checked

OP, is it too late to sell my winners for bitcoin?

I need to hold my losers right?

Here's mine. Also got trips. Veeky Forums never listens

youtube.com/watch?v=py1WDlaIr9A&spfreload=10
You come at the king, you best not miss.

I think you should hodl at this point. No reason to sell at a 30% loss.

Always do the opposite of what your instinctual gut feeling is, otherwise you'll just be played by the market. Sell when you want to buy, buy when you want to sell.

if BTC rallys midly it would be reasonable. if BTC rallys BIG TIME you win on everything you sell. You win double. You can always rebuy later for discount in sats. just dont be married to your shit

but why are ETH and LTC so steady while everything else crashes 30 percent

Medium of transfer

I put 25% of my Bitcoin into alts yesterday. It hurts, but at least I still have 75% of it.

this. last time btc went to 20k every alt mooned hard as shit at the first sign of a btc pullback. selling alts now is the worst decision you can make

Because they are established coins with dedicated holders and not penny shitcoins

lol

you are in for some bad days ahead, newcoiner

I just put 50% of my alts back into BTC while keeping ZCL

Will I be okay? Im expecting a BTC bull run

This.

I made the king BTC thread yesterday. OP probably got his pic from my thread.

This is only a skirmish.

The slaughter is coming.

Oh man are you going to get fucked if BTC even goes at all past 20k. We will see a 50% loss in alts easily and a massacre.

sold 2 of my 4 alts earlier today, REQ and FUN stays. Hopefully can rebuy on a discount by monday

F

Wow almost like some of us don't care because we're holding

XLM, REQ, LINK all held out decently well with the price. If i sell now it will be at a slight loss. Do I hold these or BTC? Also BNB seems like a solid hold when BTC does this

Hold xlm. Mooning incoming when BTC stops being turbulent.

Ok im pretty new to crypto and today I learned that if BTC rallies everybody sells their alts in fear of missing out on sats
Question is, how can you know when BTC is gonna rally? Since I've been in the game its looked like BTC was gonna rally 3 or 4 times but today is the first time it went up more than 5-7%

The only thing that is keeping this from being an all out bloodbath now is the shitcoin trash crowd trying to push the price of BTC down. Eventually they will lose and the moonshot will be unlike anything ever seen before.

Is it the right time to buy alts? Want to collect more REQ and XLM

Do it. No better time than now to buy high and sell low

Told them btc was gonna pump
Told them to sell at top of link pump
Told them btc pump was not over

I just keep half of my volume in BTC at all times as insurance.

>bought in at 1 BTC for $9.5k
>Today

I still have some winners despite the 20-30% dips, are those worth selling in your opinion?

I've been hodling bitcoin since the beginning of the year and only really started trading alts and it certainly feels like bitcoin is ready to wake up again.

Alts might dip but ETH won't dip much. ETH hasn't had its run yet, while every alt has. Everything is all over the place. It's no longer BTC vs ETH/Alts. Different coins are having their own cycles. Normies fucked up the paradigm and pumped random shit to the sky.

>how can you know when BTC is gonna rally
You don't really. Even those who say they can are just relying on educated (to various degree) guesses. Over the long run, you can lose more trying to time the market than just waiting it out.

I clearly remember people saying the dump was over after 2 days of btc rally.
It lasted 2 months and alts dropped 70% or more, pink wojaks everyday.

You should clearly consider having some btc or even usdt. At least for a few days.

I pulled out a bit too early and missed a few big alt pumps, but at least I'm safe now and up 10% today.

The alties never listen OP

Imagine their faces when ETH is back to 0.02, LTC 0.005, XRP 0.00001

They will sell their shitcoins at a loss and FOMO into BTC

kek

>lol idiots didn't load up on low price ults that have crashed a bit
>totally should have spent all your money on BTC for maybe 20% profit!!!

Garbage tier investor. Now is the best time to but alts. Faggots chasing easy gains think they know how to invest. You buy now and wait. Basically do the opposite of the average "investor"

days like this give me hope that crypto will last for a while

Its old guard (btc, eth, xmr) vs new guard (neo xrp, trx, xvg, iota)

This. DOnt midn the btc vs alt threads. Always have some ammo in btc and tether. Helps cover your ass, and if you're amjority alts, gives a silver lining to the bleeding that you're getting some on discount

It's a taxable event you mong. I'm a burger and holding for capital gains long-term. I have my money in coins that'll be around and doing well in 1-yr.

I cant afford to play the money shuffe

>Make thread about bitcoin supremacy
>desperate to recoup losses from going long at 19k
>BTC can't even break 16600
>mfw

True point. 50% tax (including state) for selling soon or 10-15% tax for holding long term. Basically have to make twice as much gains if you day trade.

god it's such bullshit i hate this country

>now is the best time
>12 hours in

HURRR DURRR

u dumb fuck.

i feel horrible and stupid for ignoring you. it was so obvious. i won't fuck up again.

user pls post portfolio?

Make a fucking ID so we know it's you next time you self righteous prick.

Its been the days of slowing. Do you even pay attention to your money?

>hurr but dis one shilled xoin done went up!!! Huuurrrrrr

Three* God damn mobile.

This one was me

>Sold alts high
>made 10% on bitcoin
>Gonna make 40% on the altcoins after they correct

If that called being an idiot, then I don't be smart

>>Made 3 threads on biz yesterday, warning that the stagnation of alts was a sign of a dip.
>>Told them to invest in bitcoin for the weekend.
>>wake up: nothing but pink wojaks and red portfolios
>Guess it really is a zero sum market. Thanks for the cheap alts Veeky Forums
I know fuck them i also made 3 threads and got ignored let them burn

It just isn't the same without the little skeleton going "Congrats on this. Seriously."

IT ISNT OVER YET
BTC NEW KING

Thanks for taking the losses for me though. Bitcoin has no actual reason to go up other than to buy alts at this point.

>when your alts are still one of the few that see green when butcoin rises

outdated pic but ye

It makes less money then every other major alt. But ok

Less equals more right?