AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

grandpa coin rejected at $16,500

So glad I bought more alts on a flash sale

>he thinks this is the sale

Just wait...

grandpa of all shitcoins.

it already broke to 16650 you dimwit loser

i dunno homo, that daily chart is looking better every 30 mins for buttcoin

btc is going to soar past 22k retard. u really think alts are gonna boom for any longer? kek your gonna wanna an hero by tonight

cap this

cup and handle incoming

Not suprised. There are no pupmping factors for BTC anymore.
>forks don't matter
>segwit doesn't matter
>slow as fuck and expensive
>LN will take months to implement and even implemented is way worse than your typical PnD coin
>consumes vast amounts of energy
It was fucking retarded as fuck when BTC pumped to 20k$.

>2350â–¶
you fucks know that granpapa has no chance without lightning!!!!

>thinks it's ogre
the corrections finished fucko.
we had a good run on ALT's but don't cuck yourself

It's pumping because a group of whales are accumulating bytecoin and PACcoin

The longest altcoin and the real bitcoin cash is staring you right in the fucking face

OP you are a fucking retard if you don't SELL RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. BTC will probably go past 20k with how much was made from alts this run around. There are now whales holding millions of dollars from XRP and Stellar runs (not including TRX and some others). YOU ARE FUCKING YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T SELL.

did you even read porperly? I am already all in in BTC because it will most likely rally and cuck alts. I am not married to my alts

was meant for OP user. but yeah I fat fingered that post

TRX/BTC trade on Binance is the only cause of this pump and dump.

Dumb chinks are giving up their BTC for a 80% premined shitcoin only because of hype.

>not waiting for confirmation

Literally everything about that chart is bullish. Bitcoin will hold here for a couple days, but you better be back in BTC by Monday because the next stop is 20k and carnage for alts. Alts are just a vehicle to get more bitcoin.

That is reason enough for itself without any hype or outside influence. So many TA fags won't sell now no matter what anyway. Everybody just holds because he expects a BTC bullrun. Everybody who is somewhat not a illiterate monkey sees this coming.

So it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Holding alts while this happens won't make you actually lose USD value since it will recover, but probably will make you lose BTC and make you waste 2 months of stupid hodling, pink wojacks and wasting a perfect opportunity of increasing your alt stacks by 30-50%.

Basically that is why it is just stupid to hold alts now, no matter if you are BTC maximalist or not. It is the logical, non retarded thing to do now.

they arent holding millions of dollars from these unless they cashed out

its the logical non retarded thing to do yesterday

I even did this. I missed out some gains obviously, but I was convinced sooner or later it will happen. Now I am so fucking comfy, you can't imagine. Comfy pepe is a pure understatement. However yesterday hardly anybody wanted to believe it. Since some other random user reinforced my suspicion I am actually grateful. Thank you random user. thank you Veeky Forums, I love you all.

Also looking forward to your pink wojacks in the next days.

Bitcoin about to be $25,000 you fucking retard

Who else became rich today by transferíng back and forth all day

Sell! My whale friend is pumping and dumping ETA... now

see you at 14k tomorrow lol

>being this new

Wanna guess what happens to every altcoin if BTC suddenly drops to 14k? Go ahead and say something stupid for screencap reference.

Ur a fag.

Screencap this.

Right we gonna go play with moon toys

All in'd on XLM just before the major dips started. Stuck on the coin because I couldn't sell. Couldn't get in on all the sweet deals.

I come from the future and I'll give you poor fags one spoiler: BTC $20k on Jan 7

>He thinks people still cash out to Bitcoin and not Eth

Why does no one want my $40 fees and hours long transactions???

>staring at minute graphs desperatly trying to validate shitcoin portfolio

bwahahaha delusional corecucks

even bitcoin cash is better than your shitcoin

>tfw I wasn't at home to sell ANT for BTC