Bitcoin rises to 18.5k and JUSTs alts

>Bitcoin rises to 18.5k and JUSTs alts
>then crashes like the piece of shit it is and drags the entire market down

Bitcoin not dying was the worst thing that could happen to us. Fuck this.

it's because exchanges use bitcoin as the gateway currency to buy all other alts

they should be using ARK instead.

No kidding OP. I can't wait until it drops back to $100 so the alts just work completely independently of it. It's bad technology and is killing the image of cryptocurrency with its insanely bloated transaction times & fees and complete lack of functionality beyond send & receive.

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

arkies... deluded arkies

>bitcoin crashes
>crypto confirmed a ponzi sooner than it otherwise would have and no one can argue otherwise
>nobody wants to invest in your shitcoin market so their value drops 99%

This.

Only normies complain about the backbone of Crypto.

BTC is the number 6 most widely used form of currency on earth. Without BTC you cripple all of Crypto trading.

It's just so funny that it will kill the market long term. So funny that we're all gonna be worse off financially for it existing.

Bitcoin maximalists literally only cling onto Bitcoin because they don't want to put in the time or effort to learn about upcoming altcoins that will absolutely outgain their dinosaurcoin. They can't even admit that Bitcoin is a technological lemon compared to literally every other crypto out there.

>tfw have all my crypto cash in BTC

It's because Bitcoin is still, and always will be, king. Nobody wants to hold shitcoins when they have the chance to hold Bitcoin. Millionaires will be a thing of the past, in the future there will be Bitcoinaires which are people who hold at least 1 Bitcoin.

upcoin.com/?ID=c5a5c800
Feel better faggot.

wow very good, keep killing it with those 20% gains dawg, really impressed of your investing abilities!

>always will be, king
get a load of this candyass

t. shitcoiner

They should just use ETH.
BTC is literally retarded decade-old tech in the computer business, totally obsolete and its only value being nostalgia.

If by "us" you mean autists who don't hold at least 50% in BTC and gamble the rest on alts then yeah, it's bad. But instead you contrarians think "BTC is slow and fees are too high REEEEEEEEEE" and you get fucking JUST'd ever time by shitcoins. Don't put all of your eggs in 1 basket, 50% BTC 50% fucking gambling on shit coins and taking profit in the form of more satoshi. YOU NEVER FUCKING LEARN

>this pattern keeps repeating it's like the 7000th time this happens
>I observe pattern and STILL can't turn a profit

thanks to all the newfags coming in every day, this is true less and less... your trading tactics may have worked for now, but this isn't the same market any longer. Are you being emotional, user? Are you gay with buttcoin or something?

I need to know which one of you guys is correct...

Uhh, the Ethereum blockchain is already being gangraped by cryptopussies, ethkitties, ethcars, and ethtanks.

The last thing we need is an influx of normies. Even if it would make Ethereum more profitable, it would make it less usable.

Ethereum is a great idea with poor technology. Vitalik should feel bad.

t. my entire roll is on Urethradelta

It's a riddle. We will never tell. Figure it out by yourself.

ITS THE ONLY REASON THE MARKET EXISTS YOU FUCKING DUMBASS AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well, you're the one that disagreed with his advice of always having 50% of your portfolio in BTC

sitting here hoping that owning any decent cryptos will be good long term because there's still such a small amount of normie cash in it

FairX can't arrive fast enough