Nexus (NXS)

lol you didnt buy you brainlet

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/d/dollarcostaveraging.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

redpill me on this

It's a 3D chain and the team is based out of Arizona, They have have partnerships within the aerospace industry and one of their devs said fuck kike banks on new years eve

Say it with me:

>The. Fucking. American. Ethereum.

i think it could be better, Ethereum has a shitty implementation of smart contracts

I'VE BEEN FUCKING TELL YOU AUTISTS TO BUY THIS SHIT FOR MONTHS BUT ALL MY THREADS DIE AND YOU'D RATHER BUMP PAJEET SHILLS

i will break this down nice and simple

1. first and only truly quantum resistant coin - future proof
2. 3d chain is coming, this means ON CHAIN SCALING UP TO 100K TRANSACTIONS A SECOND. This is real decentralized scaling, no DAG bullshit or lightning network centralized bullshit.
3. Partnership with vector space systems, they are going to run the blockchain on a low earth orbit sat network around the world. What does this mean? This means that everyone on earth with a phone is going to have free access to this currency.

Put it all together,
you have a future proof ultra scalable currency that can reach literally everyone on earth that has a phone for free.

This is the real bitcoin

this is the great moon of our generation

some people just like being poor so they can LARP

oh and if you think this is a pipedream.

the 3dchain is coming this year, part 1/3 is coming within a month. The sats are being built and the sat network is gonna be up in 2019.

think of how hard iota, raiblocks, and other "scalable" coins pumped on the idea they are "scalable" (actually centralized.

this is the first true scalable coin that scales in a decentralized way.

this is a fucking moon if i've ever seen one

but by all means, buy bazinga coin instead you retards

a literal moon mission

i didnt see a single thread of this on biz wtf
also i literally dont have money/room in my port someone help
>>>>>>shot up 200%
what the fuck

i have been spaming threads with this image

they've been getting drowned out by the paid pajeets who swamp this board with bazinga, dadi, kucoin referral links, and other trash

There's no laws on insider trading. Big news incoming people just told the right people to pump.

people buy shit like ERC20 tokens and all kinds of horseshit PnDs like Verge and all that BULLSHIT, real tech like NXS get slided and noone talks about it which should be a lesson for you to research the coins you buy

i havent seen any of them sorry user
do you think it's still too late or am i better off keeping an eye out because it should dip or something right

so kind of what happened to ARN?

Oh yeah it'll be much better if everything goes as planned!

Pic related

be smart, do not fall for pajeets saying to all in right now

dollar cost average your buys.

investopedia.com/terms/d/dollarcostaveraging.asp

never buy at ATH but if u buy it could drop if u dont it could moon without you, thats the risk you take in the cryptospace

ATH was 94k sats, remember there is no fiat pair for this so the btc/nxs chart is what counts, and there's a massive cup forming there on the 1 day scale

sat value is not what it was a year ago, so you should be paying attention to both but this is a fiat ATH right now

i'm a brainlet, what does a cup mean? gonna keep rising? when should i buy?

im not going to tell you what to do, but do what you think is the best decision and make sure you buy it based on info YOU gathered not what we say in here

Legit question: What's the cause of the recent 200%? Because it's been quiet for months now. I sold my stack back in August and figured I'd buy back in around Q2. Didn't expect a rocket launch like this.

I've made a killing since then, more than if I'd held, but I'd love to add this back to my portfolio.

thats why i made the thread, im guessing it might be legit

Because the chart said it was time user

no because a whale decided to pump the living shit out of it without any major developments out yet.

if it wasn't for this whale this would have dipped very hard! since no one was buying it
before this pump the volume was less than 150BTC

if you can swing trade profits in this pump good for you
if not, don't buy at these prices because the pump will end soon and it will go back to 30 or 40k

Finally someone with brains who understood what happened and that this shit is basically one guy's manipulation. Whoever is buying now is a retard.