LAMDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

LAMDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

FUCK YOU. LAMBODEN MY ASS. THIS TEAM SUCKS DONKEY BUTT.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omfg glad i didn't buy

Kept trying to tell people Lambden was a scam/bullshitcoin but no one listened

wut happen

"Lamden Devs Airdrop 220% ICO Bonus instead of 22% Bonus. Price tanks. "

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

They just fucked up giving out bonuses, they sent out 220% instead of 22% to 100 people.

Yeah I don’t trust anything constantly shilled here. Vechain is a scam too imo.

lol damn

I only put in 0.2 eth - just to see wtf. Hope i got the 220% - and Im sure the price will return to mean..... in 6 months time.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Jesus shit, I got in at 0.00032.
Time for the complete long hodl and pray this fixes itself, I'm not selling at a fucking 60% loss

I'm glad I listened to that one user that kept saying it was a scam. If you're here : thanks dude.

Still above ICO price.

Lmao. Lamden had no credibility to start. They literally ran entirely off a shiny website. Dev literally said he wants to create a community of people invested in the coin before working on it.

I laugh at you if you actually bought in. Thought you were gonna be smart and PnD like the next warren buffet right?

Wait when was the 22 bonus given out? Havent received it in MEW

only for pre sale buyers I think

Hold your tokens, selling at that loss is useless.
Looks like the devs are going to pay for it by burning their tokens

The team is paying for the mistake. Price is going up again faggots

Almost got pajeeted into this pos. The only thing that saved me was the ICO concluding before I could make the transaction. I was saved by the bell.

This is the first time I actually felt discomfort on a physical level.
Legit got sick to my stomach. Losing 60% of your stack in an instant is no game.
Never felt this before and I don't like it one bit.

I don't know why you are upset, my Lamben is going way up.

Well i felt that about six times lmao
I'm losing too, but selling now is pointless imo, considered that the team is going to burn the tokens

Yeah i am a presale buyer which is weird. Got in 1/3 of the presale being completed

Selling at a 60% loss is retarded but lets just say that my faith has been shaken.
I went in for the long run but this got me spooked.
But if they burn their own supply then that gives me some faith that they aren't just fucking around because why else would they burn their own shit?

I was going to buy into this, thank god I didn't. Feel sorry for you anons.

Lmao glad I sold at 3x to FOMO the profits into VEN.

Using ED was an absolute fucking nightmare tho

Now a good time to buy?

Where is my bonus? I do not see anything in my wallet

problem is FIXED. the team has been great, they're eating the cost of the mistake and paying back the rest of the bonuses with their own stake.

hell yeah dude, it's going back to where it was 3 hours ago which is an easy 2x. and probably way more if you hodl

I feel like I’ve posted this five times I told everyone in all the threads it’s some white boy business coin made by some fucking retards in undergraduate business school you’re literally a fucking retard if you bought this ICO instead of just waiting for DADI at the end of the month KEK. Pic related this is who you got scammed by HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEkekekekekeke hahahaha
thank god i didn't fall for the meme

the only people who lost out are the ones who panic sold (as usual...)

it's already back up to almost 2x ICO

the team has been great, owned up to their mistake and fixed it quickly while talking to us. this is a clear winner in the future

still glad i bought in at ICO, still a comfy hold. even comfier now that i've discovered the telegram convo.

Holy shit I was going to buy. Good thing etherdelta is such a piece of shit and I figured it wasn't worth it.

WHERE IS MY PRESALE TOKENS

Gotteeeem

>ITS LITERALLY NAMED AFTER GREEK LETTERS FOR A FRATERNITY/SORORITY

>GETTING SCAMMED BY LITERAL FRAT BOY FRESHMEN THAT JUST GOT THEIR BUSINESS DEGREE FROM UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is a joke, they had another ICO months ago and scammed everyone.

cant even cover their tracks. when asked in telegram they act like cunts

The ico never happened dimwit

lmao you dumbasses always fall for the most obvious shill exit scams

Srsly do more research next time

Still above ICO price

WHY CANT ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO CLAIM MY ICO TOKENS

>HES STILL IN DENIAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU do more research before talking shit.

if i sell right now i'm up 100%.

but i won't and i'll make way more than that. just watch.

>Commit mistake
>own up to it

Got more confidence with the team now. They are in debt reputation wise and will have to prove themselves.

I tried to tell you guys. This is just the start of the shady shit this team is trying to pull. I hope I helped save some of my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen from losing their money

same

people who want to get in, this is your time

price has already doubled since OP started the thread.

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

If it was me, you are welcome :)

>please buy my bags

nobody lost money, what the fuck are you talking about ?

1 hour ago when the crisis was in full retard mode, the worst the price got was still like 10% higher than ICO. and since the devs fixed their mistake it's already doubled and is going back where it was (4x ICO)

there are many other errors on that pic. scammy

From this mistake of a coin you bought, it seems like you've been in crypto for about 2 weeks max.

Seriously, sell now before you get burnt even harder. That's my warning to you.

as i already said in this thread, i'm not selling.

and my bags are worth twice what i paid for them so...

Do what you want, but my standard procedure for icos is to sell 1/2 at > 200% at first opportunity.
Even if this drops to zero, I have still profited.

I dont care what the price is doing, this project reeks from all angles. It started with them posting that super misleading infographic and has just compounded from there. Anyone buying this shit deserves to get bured for not listening.

Anyone who bought or was interested in this coin is literally fucking retarded and is going to die poor.

The "team" is literally 3 frat bros from Indiana who look like their Dad and their Uncle are the same fucking person.

Look at their "programmers" github. Absolute shit code with like 3 half ass projects from school.

I'm literally fucking amazed that anyone could be such a stupid faggot that they didn't see this coming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I know theres more I just didnt have the motivation to completely redo the damn thing to be accurate. Feel free to make some further edits on top of mine. Shits a fucking scam.

>this project reeks
Literally 90% of every project on this market has some shady angles.

On the opposite, find another project where the devs paid heavily for a mistake they made

lol fucking morons will never learn will they?

Also, aren't ICO's illegal in the USA?

muh ICOs are illegal meme
you must be a good goy

>be pajeet
>buy shitcoin
>get poor

:^)

>absolute shit code

You probably bought Verge thinking that their code is great, the github master

Dozens of us tried to warn you retarded cunts. When the devs believe code is subjective, you know it's going to be a real piece of shit.

i made $16k, before it crashed

LMFAO ok you poorfaggot, I pray to god you go all in on this shit coin and lose everything. This loser is a college student and his Github looks exactly like my fucking little sister's who is also a dumbass college freshman. This guy literally has no software engineering skills whatsoever, and he's their only developer.

You better pray his dopey looking business-chad partner can pickup a decades worth of Python engineering exp in < a month.

Its fucking remarkable how stupid you people are hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Lamden is going to be full of events like this. They are a lawsuit away from locking up all of your money. The SEC regulators will never allow this to trade on American exchanges. Lamden is breaking many laws. Make money but gtfo if you're American holding this bomb.

writing email to SEC and IRS right this moment.

get fucked lamdens.

who are these faggots with boat shoes?
Is this Lamden, fuckin straight goofies

those are very common shoes to wear on a boat. be quiet poorfag

From plebbit:
>according to them they forgot to add the decimal point so instead of 22.0 they did 220

That's what you get with people who believe code is subjective.

thank sold 100k ;)

I did. Sold for 3x. Thanks for looking out!

The code base literally looks like an intro to programming class at an undergraduate university I’m so happy pajeets are finally going to lose because they’re literally retarded (can’t read code) and don’t know what frats are because they don’t live in America HAHAHAHAHA

i know what the fuck they are, they are straight goofies like you though. Bitch ass nigga

Enjoy your scam coin .

only people who lost are those who didn't buy when i posted this 30 minutes ago, since it's up 50% since then

all the naysayers in here are just jelly they didn't buy at ICO

Security tokens that are unregistered to the SEC are illegal. Utility tokens (which lamden is not) are legal. Drgn is a Utility token and has a very strong legal team keeping them compliant to SEC rules.

Drgn also does everything now that lamden promises to achieve. Drgn also has been worked on for the past two years by Disney and you can now own a token (drgn) that allows you to purchase the tokens of real businesses building their blockchains on dragonchain.
Dragonchain is the blockchain of blockchains.

>being that salty
I guess someone is in the red today :)

Also, I already sold my tokens yesterday on 3x, bye bye pajeet

Its fucking glorious. Every marginal loss I've ever taken trading shitcoins feels totally redeemed by seeing how fucking retarded this community of pajeets is. Seeing these people cry makes me so sure I really am gonna make it.

It's the recent influx of normie retards looking to 100x their money in a month. The same retards who continued to believe for almost 2 weeks that Bounty0x was a long-term hold after everyone else had dumped their bags and moved on to the next short-term moon mission.

see i'm really confused by this post as i don't understand why we would be crying over making a 300% return in 3 days (or in 2 hours if you bought when OP posted this shit panic thread)

why are you so mad that we're making money with this ?

Interseting about the security vs utility aspect, thanks for enlightening me user

>Literally 90% of every project on this market has some shady angles.

>What is DADI
>Literally AWS built on Blockchain

You seriously should kill your self if you bought this “business” coin scam ICO literally shilled to you by Drew from business school

Why do you say it isnt a utility token, it has a use on their platform.

you havent made anything until you actually cash out, never forget that

enjoy your fucking scam, i hope it burns ;)

I should kill myself for buying on ICO and selling the day later on ED at 3x? Mmmh..