Arkies

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keke that title

No one will ever be as deluded as the Arkies

MUHHH ARKK DEPURTSSSS

>tfw selling at any point over the last week would mean a shitload more Ark right now
FUCK. Me. I just want more and more Ark, I don't care about its dollar value.

Same. If I had approx 3x more, I'd have enough to live off of comfortably via staking.

I need 10x what I hold now to be comfy. I got in so fucking late, I'm so mad at myself for ignoring crypto until November because I thought buying it was too hard.

Forget ark you morons. Rode the ark for half a year because I had faith. Sold last week and made 5x my money.

This isn't going anywhere.

This is the truth

As long as the manipulating whale is involving this project will go nowhere price wise

absolute last chance to board the ark. it will leave soon and float away without you. final warning.

There really is some gigantic whale who pops in and out suppressing prices. I saw a sell order today for 288k ARK.

Unless you have anywhere from 10k+ ark, the opportunity cost isn't worth it.

Shit was dope for a few weeks but I saw the light. Better shit everywhere else. You can effectively 10x your money and come back to ark if you like the project that much.

Moon and/or Chang, does the Captcha really have to time out causing verification failure after only like five minutes? It's kinda gay dudes.

Probably true, but if I leave it'll fucking take off.

someone post the chat log leaks of the community manager shitting on his own arkies.

lol know the feeling but trust me. You should jump ship. This isn't voodoo or some shit. It's real money. You can stay in the ark and get minimal gains. Your choice. This isn't a love story. Go where the money is.

Ark isn't my full stack. I'm making plays elsewhere and if they pop off I might shift some gains into Ark. Ark is my most emotionally invested coin though, it's very hard to leave.

Good then. Being all in ark would be retarded.

I would advise against having ANY emotional attachment to crypto/coins. Don't bag hold because of feelings.

Best of luck user.

I'M SO FUCKING GLAD I SOLD THE REMAINDER OF MY ARK OVER THE PAST WEEK! WEW LADS

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,*

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd