STRATIS Moon When

Is there a more infuriating coin to hold? holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking kek who comes up with these pink wojacks

It was suppose to moon last couple of days but eth rose and fucked that up like three times. And now BTC. I don't mind because I held for the prior mission, but i'm really getting pissed off

I have a lot of faith in the project so I won't sell, but my patience is getting tested now. Every other shittier coin seems to be mooning

Bought at ATH in the summer, have held on to almost all of it. Sold 20% a few weeks ago at $15 when I got back into crypto and it was like 30% of my portfolio even though I didn't care about it.
Diversified my portfolio a bit, but am still waiting on the gains and maybe a moon.

They've got their ICO platform, sidechains, etc, all that shit, so all we need is a community and maximum shilling.

I know, its fucking hilarious.

This is their month, they have like 9 icos on their platform or some shit.

Try holding Waves....that will give you a stroke

Yeah, read something about it. I hope it all goes really well and some FOMO kicks in with other people. Going from $15 to $22 should be possible, it's just a high price and high market cap already and all the new dumb money looks at coins under $1....

Am I delusional for thinking this could hit $500 by end of year?

This coin is the best hold of this year. Once the ICO platform is available for ANYONE to make their own ICO (focused on Enterprise, i.e. businesses) this thing is going to fly. They are improving on ETH smart contract VM, and they have tumblebit for privacy BUILT FUCKING IN. The price is manipulated now, but newfags don't remember all the FUD with ETH before that moon rocket.

Reminder, ETH was like $7-10 this time last year. It is not out of the realm of possibility that Strat will be on coinbase too. Just wait, the FOMO will be out of this world (stratisphere).

Almost 50 billion market cap? With ETH at around 100m, XRP at 120 and BTC at 285, I'd say fat fucking chance. Yet again, BCH is at 43m and ADA at 27m. So, maybe.

yes

if ICOs take off I don't see why this couldn't do what Ethereum did in 2011

that's what everyone said about eth hitting 100, bitcoin hitting 10k. Ripple hitting a dollar.

Everyone should be investing in real projects instead of the vaporware shit that is shilled on this board.

$500/coin would pay my bills for a few years. Possible? Yeah. Likely? Who knows, it will depend if they get some crazy contract with maersk or netflix, or facebook or even something in the low midcap range. This isn't for cryptokitties.

dezl

which coins are real projects tho

I focus entirely on FA because I don't trust my TA and everyone on here is full of shit. just based on that, stratis excites me more than any other coin. I genuinely think it's a diamond but hard not to doubt myself when it does nothing for a week

Based on what I have charted I schedule $375 by the end of July

Just ride the pump. Best way of benefiting this wild west of crypto money. Next one is scheduled tomorrow @ discord dot gg/eNmqhTa

>FA
I agree, the TA for this coin doesn't work (or crypto in general against BTC - that's how I lost 15k ripple). Right when I think we moon we drop. But, good things are coming. Very good things.

>nothing for a week
You know how real business work, right? These crypto markets really fuck up your perception of time, but businesses need to work on shit to get work done, a week is nothing.
With the team being pretty much silent and now having released TumbleBit, their ICO platform, sidechains etc they seem to be on the path to regularly releasing their work and then the pumps will come.

I'll just hold my 80 STRAT in the hope it'll at least go from $15 to $50 EOY18. I don't want to sell it for other investments because you'll see it'll moon after me holding it for fucking 7 months.

Stratis is as solid as they come, I can confirm the offices are real and very nice

this is exactly what happened when I sold my cripple. I can't sell this now, I would literally have to kill myself come summer when it hits triple digits

Wait, you mean they don't have a few computers in their mother's basement?

This, along with ripple, and maybe just a handful of other coins that are actually professionals. The good coins will survive, but at least 10 in the top 30 are bubbles and people will get burned badly.

Yup. Held this shit from ATH $10,80 to $2,50 ATL all the way up to $15 now, only sold the 20% for some other shilled coins I 'needed', will hold the remaining shit for the fucking massive gains I was promised last year.

shiny block with lots of wood and glass panels in an expensive part of London (where I live)

I have 159, I just want to be able to graduate and immediately rent a place for next year and have a safety net. If this hits even $100 I won't need a summer job and can take unpaid work in a field I want to break in to