Blockfolio and humblebrag thread

No Blockfolio thread? Show your portfolios.

Went in with 450 just before the new year. I didn't think trading meme money would be this much fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice return for such a small amount of time definitely picked the right bags for short term atleast

Whats your opinion on ChainLink? Do you think it's a safe long term?

Yeah i think LINK is going to have a strong year, i am not going to get carried away like some anons on here but i can see it being a solid coin

>no one posting their blockfolio's because they're all in the red

nice picks!

What makes you belive in COSS, that much?

Also rate mine, I started for a month ago.

So much red. Also don't have Tau on here. Help me make it. Started with $400

Fuck, forgot to post pic

I believe exchanges are going to be massive this year especially after the success of binance and now kucoin.
I picked COSS as it has huge price potential if they can complete there road map this year.
Its definitely a high risk/reward coin though

7k invested since December 7th. Doing alright. I bought LTC at 380 at the ATH....Also bought ripple at 40 cents and sold at 60 to chase something else....still not bad though

sorry forgot to add

i think you've got solid picks i wouldn't diversify anymore though

i put my eth into lamden it looks like a very active team on social media at least witch is nice to see

Started with 400 Dec 4th

I keep touching 3400 but can't seem to get past

Opinion on REQ? Will you hold it?

Feeling super comfy.
Crash? What crash?

With a little luck and hardwork you little niggas can be me in a couple months.

pls rate me

REQ is one of the best holds. Can make short-term gains but especially long-term it's amazing. Maximum shills all around too, so the community won't drop it like it might with other coins.

started with 2200

Strongly recommend to invest your money from LTC to something else.

I Hop to get 10k by 02.01

Will i make it?

>substratum
My fuckin boy. I'm a late comer, bought the dip cuz cuckbase took too long to let me in at $1.50.

Yea i would like to accumulate a bit more. I think it's worth keeping a couple thousand just in case it really blows up. Pretty much everything I've got is a long term hold for me...i didn't expect XLM REQ and FUN to blow up so quickly....but I'm still happy..even with this slight dip. I'm up 10k in a week.

Pro-tip: switch the XVG to BURST.

My humble portfolio. Jumped into the game in October so I wouldn't say I'm doing bad but a long way off from lambo land.

Tfw im actually going to do this just to see what happens

I strongly advise myself to do the same...but its tough. She was my first.

Nvm its not on binance

Started a month ago with 5K of borrowed money, gg

When I see your guys' portfolios I guess I'm glad I went a bit overboard in December. Started with about $3k, pumped in to a total of $8k in fiat and thanks to REQ, I was up to $31K in worth before the dip of today. I made $20k in 1 month. Wow.

My blockfolio is slow and laggy AND shows I have less money than in Delta.

What is going on?

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal.,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

same here brother, i held that shit for too long. You gotta be strong and separate yourself from that shitcoin.

Solid picks, would sell LTC and buy something else.

Any advice to move some coins? ECA value is wrong in Blockfolio and I have a few TAUs.

holy fuck, you started with 2000$?

Started with 2k in June, invested 6k total. Should probably sell off some xrb but I think I'll wait till binance release

Blockfolio uses coinmarketcap dollar value for bitcoin, Delta uses USDT Tether. Besides that, Blockfolio is just more laggy. I switched to Delta a week ago and it's been treating me well, although yeah, the dollar prices are a tad too optimistic, the sats are way more accurate (close to real-time Binance api).

Ya brah but at my lowest I hagot rekt down to $650

too much split between money, would stick to max three coins.

COSS is, like said, high risk / high reward. But they're planning on adding FIAT gateway, which will earn 3x the exchange fees. Plus, COSS earns you 50% of exchange fees, ALWAYS, whereas Kucoin is aiming to cut their percentage down to 15% here in the next couple months.

8/10 though I've never been a fan of TRON, so that just might be the bias talking. Good longterm prospects.

Unlikely, but you might hit that mid-summer.

My only regret is not having more money to throw at it.

LTC is only really useful for moving between exchanges. I wouldn't hold it for hedging against BTC.

wow.... you got a fine, early pick with XRB there. Enjoy the rest of your life bro! Wish I had the same portfolio.

I should have begun with crypto in kuckoin

Which coin made you all that money

Started with $8K in June
Goal is to reach six figures by EOY

Dogebro!

Due to my unwavering poorfag mentality, I can't get past the whole overdiversifying meme so I know I'm limiting my gains.

I've been cucked!

Interesting, will totally check out this coin.

LINK OR WALTON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This app is fucking trash. One outlier and it fucks up the entire thing.

The exchange is still in beta and they've had growing pains when all other exchanges got slammed, so they've had a lot of maintenance lately. But they've been hitting their goals pretty regularly.

Walton
But I think VEN Is the superior tagging system, so if I had to pick, go with that.

Why don't you like being a billionaire, user?

Yeah I accumulated most of it back in June at around £0.05 - £0.15, pure luck really.

I'm sure somebody will be here shortly to cuck me too

R8 and H8

Rate my holdings, boys
Consolidate or take a chance on a few moonshots?

Not bad

Started with £300 investment back in October 2017

Coins i'm holding, DRGN is my favourite!

Rate my ratio

isn't verge a shitcoin?

r8 me m8

thank you. Still new to this but am optimistic about the future.

I think you're in for a good one. am also fan of TRX and XLM.

This is inspiring for me.
I'll stick at it.
Won't let today RUIN ME

Was at 5k this morning

tell me how much I suck

Thanks, I know, I'm trying to not make many moves because all the fees of moving the coins between exchanges. I'll try to unify them and look for some risky coins.

>0.9 NEO
You do realize that you don't actually own that NEO, right user?

Whatcha think lads

Got into these around November

Came from €400

You and I think alike. I decided to go for REQ instead of ENG

What gave you the boost? Rai?

Solid projects.

any tips for a 1k fag that started with a couple hundred? I was in XRP/TRX/XLM last week and dumped em a couple days ago before the dip. Currently holding it in 1 ETH and kinda stuck here frozen not knowing what to do.

fucking coss can't even load the exchanger when logged in. only works when logged out wtf shitty exchanger

Won't tell you what to buy, but this thread is actually a pretty decent spread. Read up on some of the more reoccurring coins.

It's been a good day. Finally got my money back on BMC and AST just mooned

split it between TRX and XLM

banking on that burst moon

started with 500 4 days in

thanks bud will do
Thinking about going back in XLM cause it's a solid project from what I researched, but looking more into TRX I'm glad I dumped it after buying early to latch onto the hype buys

It's worked perfectly fine the last couple of months, it's only down now because of the sudden surge of interest in the cryptosphere this last month. Top 10 exchanges like Bittrex and Binance had to shut down new user registration to keep their servers stable, but a smaller exchange like COSS was basically taken offline.

Key thing to remember is that it's still in beta, and likely will be for the next several months before they open the FIAT gateway. Like 90% of crypto, COSS is a gamble, but you don't get rich by playing it safe.

It's cheap now compared to yesterday and TRX will have a coinburn in January somewhere. Plus it's a great hypecoin and hype is almost more important than fundamentals in this market at the moment.. Not saying you should buy this, but I believe it can easily get to a dollar.

Started with 600$. Not complaining so far.

XLM will still grow. TRX is sketchy but seems to be hyped as well so you can just rebuy those.

Mfw still gains on time of altcoin massacre

Trying to get more kin and cuckbase is dealing with backlog

> RLC
> XBY
Mein nigga.

thanks for the explanation, going to consider it, just making really slow careful moves

Heeey, Blackmoon. Hope to see some good things from that project, I might consider jumping back in.

>Altcoin massacre
Oh, newfriend...

of course DYOR.

Why isn't there a way to track fees on Blockfolio? I know Delta has it, but I don't want to manually retype ALL my transactions in another app.

Should I get into kucoin instead of binance? I have all this dust on binance now and it’s annoying me. Does kucoin have the same issue?

To my knowledge, no. But Binance has said that theyre aware of the dust issue and will likely add a way to sweep it all into a BNB conversion. No idea the timeframe on that though.

Been hodling since ico. Bags got pretty heavy, but the worst is over now hopefully. Dev team is pretty good at updating the community as well

Comfiest picks. Used BMW here i come

Meh. I had posters tell me that, so I sold half my coins and they all mooned. Buy what you believe in and hold.

Anybody else just has a stable ass, low gaining portfolio?

I have invest 2k and my portfolio is only at 6k rn.

I just want to make 1M and get out this wild ride. Will I ever make it boys?