CONFESS IN THIS BLOODBATH

The power of Christ compells you

Money no longer feels real to me.

I love these threads

I sold some YOYOW in the crash.

no matter how much crypto i have, my dick will be 3 inches. hard.

>I didn't buy the dip...yet again..

ive been a good boy pls dont touch me again father pls

im an ark holder but i started to FUD on ark threads because im bored

I sold my link cause i think it will drop lower for awhile

I panic sold ICX and now I hate my life

I only want to be rich so my memes aren't LARP

I stall to hop on risky shit coins that end up doing 100% for the day instead I buy some bullshit that might do 10% WHAT THE FUCK

I sold 100K link at 88 cents fml

I only bought 2000 Funfair during the dip

im upset that REQ didnt move today even though im still up 1400%
pls forgive

I actually like RaiBlocks

I invested in the Ethbet crowdsale...

And it’s about to pay off in spades because IT’S RISING AND JUST HIT THE ICO PRICE, NEXT STOP THE FUCKING MOON

I want to accumulate more link but I am to coward to sell at obvious peaks of price and u just ride the wave with fucking 2400 links in hopes of making it with that. TFW third world student poorfag.

I bought some XRP to ride the normie fomo even though i hate it. Sold today for profit and bought the XLM dip.

I confess I feel good with my choices.

I used to think taxes are just and the 1% needs to pay more taxes...

Now I think taxes are unconstitutional and should be a single digit number

That's because money is just an abstraction.

I told my friends, really GOOD friends, that crypto was a ponzi scheme back in 2009.

I denied them their lambos, and now I have to live with that.

opposite for me... my lifelong best friend who i agree with pretty much everything on suddenly took an interest in politics back around that time (2010 maybe?) talking about libertarian shit, "fuck the government", "financial institutions enslave us", which I thought was kinda wacky at the time. He ends up taking a huge interest in Bitcoin as a result, "this will give us freedom from the system" was his thinking. He persisted I buy, almost begged me, said it was the most intelligent decision I'd ever make in my life. The price was so low back then and I was doing reasonably well financially that I should have just done it to appease him and to strengthen/maintain the friendship we had but instead I went the other way, said he'd lost his mind, and to quit talking to me about bitcoin/crypto because it was an obvious shit scam that was imaginary digital numbers that weren't worth anything nor would ever do anything.

Now he's worth ~$20M+ at least, launched multiple successful e-commerce businesses that accepted BTC/crypto in the early days when it was somewhat rare to see, and I haven't spoken to him in years.

When TRX was hemorrhaging from the pump I switched it all to FUN

This.

It has become a game, nothing more.

I sold my LINKs at 6000

Who cares user. Dick size obsession is just a roastie and jewish trick for men to feel like shit. Your dick size literally wouldn't matter if women didn't blow our their pussies by age 19.

You are not alone with this problem