All Exchanges Closed - KuCoin Still Opening

>Adding TRX/TRON Next Week... KuCoin Shares (KRS) coin is now ranked higher than BNB and will continue to rise.
>90% of all trade fees go BACK to HOLDERS
Ref: 1cKxd

You will thank me later.

Add your referral codes and spread this... Seriously learned about this last week and made 400% gains on KCS... Don't miss this boat

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seriously, you guys it's going to be the best exchange in only a few weeks. It will have surpassed binance by March. get in now!!! get to the choppa, get down, and get yourself some mutha fucking kucoin shares!!!

1d2by you'll thank yourself

but seriously though? Kucoin feels like a shit site to me, compared to binance and it's mobile and desktop app. can you even limit or stop with ku ?

honestly, no. and you can't even log on half the damn time because of all the new users. But these are just minor things that will for sure be changed moving forward. It's pretty new still. at least I'd hope. either way, I'm making money hand over fist on these kucoin shares. Both from it rising and the dividends.

just a wagecuck here, i don't trade a whole lot, working my way up though slowly, are the KCS that beneficial if i'm not as active on a regular basis ?

Its my only alt i dont sell.

ref: 1KP2w

Best option for people without binance

1cKxd - OP Here
Forgot to add, send me proof here you used my referral code and I will either send 6 TRX when released (Regardless of Value)
Or .2 KRS

>Ref: 1cKxd
Yeah super beneficial. Like I said just try it out, use my code and just buy 50$ worth and hold. I personally buy ANY altcoin under .10cents because as more normies come EVERYTHING will rise

No the dividends wont make you money unless you have at least a few thousand dollars worth

KCS didn't move much during the 13-15k BTC run and only fell ~10% during the 15-16k run (and it was already in the middle of a downtrend). It's about where it was last night.

For comparison's sake:
ETH: -5% at worst
ELF: -25% (elf a shit)
DBC: - 30% at one point
XRB: -20% (I bought 100 on a whim, just fuck my shit up)

As the market grows it will... And referalls.

They JUST added POE, and when they add TRX... Well it's fucking game over

Binance just closed down registrations. This a good alternative?

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1uac5

yeah its pretty good they add new coins every other week.

Super good! And like I said I'll send you .2 KRS if you send pic that you used my referral code.
And it's growing insanely fast.

KuCoin Shares + Binance Coin will BOTH be 100$+ in the near future. Both under 12mil coins

for realzies! Glad you see the hype.

I don't trust those faggots.

Most people didn't trust binance either until it 10x Daily Trade in 3 days lol

no, but have you seen the pictures of their team? FUCKING HELL. I DO NOT TRUST THOSE GAY FAGGOTS.

that literally looks and sounds like a pyramid scheme

>invite others to join!

CFD is the ultimate stable coin

1fdMc

yes, it's the perfect pajeet exchange. I pass.

Perfect ponzi to mt.gox with xD

they're not even trying to hide it

well doesnt matter you either ride it or you are left out just like crypto

1R61r

Definitely a good exchange with a good number of good coins and volume. You can sign up using my referral if you want

1wurN after the =

You laugh but it's coin is literally 2 months old and is at #52... Just wait.. Aggrivates me how people just hate on shit instead of just not investing?

Kucoin does have a lot of potential

Please help a poorfag out anons, getting justed today

1fww8

kcs trying to break 50k sats for a few days now when it breaks prepare for launch to 1bil marketcap

Kucoin will be a top 5 exchange by March, mark my words. I have been in crypto for a long time, and never seen an exchange so explosive.

In case you haven't signed up yet, use my referral at no cost to you: 1aHh7

1xwyc
Let's do this bros

1h3da
PLEASE

Fuck it then lets go

Used your referal.

Here is mine:
24Jvu

It's a mighty fine exchange
224wc

1RxPe

We're all gonna make it bros

Honestly see a lot of nice potential in the coins on kucoin. Appreciate any referrals.

1sh4Q

It's been nothing but gains for me the entire time. I've been holding KCS for a bit now, glad to see this is getting more attention!

1xQee