Your Next 10x ShitCoin, STORM

Hey /biz, for those who are still waiting for their moon mission, let's look at StormToken. It isn't your ordinary shitcoin, it was made for freelancer. People offer their service in exchange for this token. Aren't we all technically freelancer at this point? Get in while it is still low in market cap ($420MM)

PS: I'm not Panjeet. I'm Chad, and I'm HuWhite as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspeaker.com/2018/01/04/token-storm-world-ico-showcase-bring-leading-blockchain-startups-across-globe-asia-community-outreach/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been in this for a while. Easy 10x this month

Only on hitbtc, bittrex coming soon

Shut the fuck up pajeet

An investment banker from Credit Suisse is leading the project right now. This is a comfy holding :)

Fucking stay away from my coin assholes. I don't need Veeky Forums shilling this.

Faggot normies don't buy this just cause it's cheap.

No shit? I know the founder of bittrex is on the dev team too. $1 Coin by February

Gems is going to be 100x better, watch out.

True story, user
coinspeaker.com/2018/01/04/token-storm-world-ico-showcase-bring-leading-blockchain-startups-across-globe-asia-community-outreach/

Thanks OP, I need to spend my TRX gain on something, kek

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>Faggot normies don't buy this just cause it's cheap.
I'm not a normie, faggot. I was a MtGox survivor.

DELETE
Fuck you, OP. Don't start shilling until it is at $1.

What?

> founder of bittrex is on the dev team too
Great if true.

Yeah, I have been in Crypto since the beginning of time. I managed to recover and make much more money after MtGox hacking. I'm not your normie.

Don't you want us at the lamboland as well, user? oh, I forgot, you are an autist

Nice, just bought 10k. You are still a Panjeet, OP

>100x
making 20x from XRP, I would take 100x, kek

Hello, gentlemen, what is happening in this thread?

It is a buy signal for soon to be 10x shitcoin

Nothing user, just a thread for people who love money.

Despite OP's autism, I actually believe it, but hitbtc doesn't fucking work for me. Exchange doesn't load.

>having to use etherdelta to buy a token

just fucking shoot me

I'm having issues with hitbtc as well, but I'm not gonna wait until it shows up on Binance or Bittrex pal. It will be 10x by then. Fuck that

It's safe now? Haven't seen many wojaks about it.

Mooned already. Pajeet alarm! DO NOT BUY HIS BAGS

my wallet is still linked to it and i've used it a few times but it's such a pain in the ass

>Safe
Please don't talk about safe in crypto, user. It is either 10x or 0. If you want to be safe, just put your money in a savings account and eat that 0.01% annual interest

I can see you're appealing to my white supremacist tendencies and...

>I love it!

Been shilling this since yesterday, right before I bought in. Looks good for relatively short-term gains.

I can't pretend to even guess at the long term utility and market for this thing tho.

>Mooned
yeah, right. you have a low expectation mate.

Wanted to give back to the community that has somehow helped me make money. Been shilling it too.

This ain't niggers' coin, aka XRP, bud

>Wanted to give back to the community
What a honorable panjeet.

for the first ever im saying unironically that SURELY this has to be on bittrex at some point right?

>bittrex
yeah, you can get in early or you can always wait to join in with the normies
see this

>Bittrex
Why don't just wait for Coinbase, user? Kek. I'll be in lamboland by then

why didnt i buy more will i make it pls respond

The absolute state

So, when will this get listed on Bittrex though? I'm assuming that it'll get listed before the advisory lockout period happens, so that Mr. Bittrex can cash out quickly.

But three months is a long time to wait for a coin that will most likely (but not assuredly) get listed on Bittrex.

what kind of elaborate fucking shill is this

That's what autism does to you, user. Unironically, it also gets you to the lamboland

>3 months
That's hundreds of missed mooning in crypto calendar, user.

>hundreds of missed mooning
Agreed. So why lock myself into STORM until then?

Mind you, I got a lot at 110 sat, so I'm okay. But wondering when I should sell.

>elaborate fucking shill
I'm John McAfee's father.

I think when the market cap is $5B, it is safe to sell then

heavy manipulation on this one. Tread lightly boys

It's already up 5x this week. Why should this continue to moon at this same speed?

>Why should this continue to moon at the same speed?
Didn't you say the same thing about TRX?

No, but I'm watching UFR moon, and I've bought that in the ICO.

I'm content with both STORM and UFR to hit $5B caps. Just think both are experiencing unsustainable growth at the moment.

>unsustainable growth at the moment.
It is definitely growing at alarming rate, but that's not synonymous to it is going down tomorrow. I'll take this bet.