COSS UI Upgrade

COSS exchange doesn't work right now, and withdrawal of ERC20 tokens is suspended.

Seems like they're finally upgrading their UI.

Token is already trading for a huge premium @.67 on HitBTC. Pretty sure the rocket is gonna take off once the UI upgrade is live.

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/KAIK39X0K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Token is already trading for a huge premium @.67 on HitBTC. Pretty sure the rocket is gonna take off once the UI upgrade is live.

Its been crazy
hardly any of the fomoers have been able to buy the past 2 days.
COSS is so shit that its been preventing the mooning. FIX IT NOW RUNE U FUCK.

My body is ready.

UI comes next week, end of next week if you ask me.

they encountered some server problems in the last couple of days, thats why site went into maintenance mode.

on monday should come the MAS update regarding FIAT, its more interesting than UI

NGL as much as I would love for this to be true, Rune confirmed the UI update would be coming next week.

And when it comes to COSS, a guaranteed next week release date probably means next Saturday at midnight, KEK

But I patiently await....

>And when it comes to COSS, a guaranteed next week release date probably means next Saturday at midnight, KEK

true, kek
fwiw, site is working for me, but there are still people in the telegram channel who have problems

Haha, yeah, with COSS I'm always torn between the huge long-term potential of the token and the ambition of what they're trying to become on the one hand, and the extreme amateurishness with which Rune and the team handle things on the other.

But I got in @0.08 and have faith in this as a long-term hold. Expecting to pay my daily expenses from token dividends in 2019.

COSS will be the biggest moon mission of 2018. Screencap this

Had 3200 coss and sold just before the announced new ui
Now I have 1000
Should I kms

Nooooo, why would you ever sell your precious COSS?!!! I had 26k and all I ever sold was 1k after the recent moon. Never gonna go under 25k.

I wanted to buy at fucking .40 and the piece of shit site crashed and now you telling me it's .67?

Motherfuckers.

If I didn't know this shit gonna exploded with it's MC I would've dumped this piece of shit, and in fact am gonna as soon ass it is done pumpin.

Motherfuckers.

Great client code, faggots.

I'm fucking pissed

Sold off 5k LRC yesterday when it touched 1.05, and sent it to COSS
I have literally been trying to fucking spend this ETH and buy some COSS all night last night, and all day today

The worst part? It loads if i'm not logged in, I just have to fucking watch the price keep rising and I cant do shit with my ETH
fuck

Growing pains, boyos. Keep at it, you'll get your COSS and make it with us. In a month your headaches will be a distant memory.

iv got 237K COSS am i going to make it?

Assuming the bitchers aren't just FUDding, go sell on HitBTC or Etherdelta. I legit want more but the sell depth is too vert and I'd end up mooning it.

Larp? If not, you'll be a millionaire in a week or two. Fucking jelly.

I think 2 weeks is a bit optimistic user! They might have a nice UI coming out but until the planned new engine is complete and it can handle volume (I’m guessing that’s how it works?) I can’t see it really taking off

i got another coin mixed up with coss only got 194k fml

Trying to buy in now. Why doesnt /biz talk more about this. Seems so undervalued.

I have 330 I'm not going to make it.

Because everyone knows it has huge potential but it's irrelevant because their website is unusable.

The FUD from the past 2-3 months slowed down which suggests pnd groups stopped supressing, and the Kucoin dump just finished. Pretty sure a pump campaign will kick off after the UI drops, regardless of how good it is.

I don't think this will be "the big one" though. Fiat gateway release will be the real 20x+ pump.

Bought a cuntload of COSS tokens, signup with this link so we can both go to the moon: sso.coss.io/api/invite/KAIK39X0K8

95% of biz is pnd chatter. Quiet coins are the good ones. Expect the board to roar once a pump starts.

Don't be like those faggot kuckoiners. I don't want to see COSS threads turn into walls of referral beggars. That pajeet-tier shit should bannable.

if you logout, you can see the exchange

is hitbtc reliable? don't want to wait a week for my ETH to arrive

Fuck, I’m gunna quit my job with this coin

50% forever!