Shill me an ICO to put some eth in Veeky Forums

Shill me an ICO to put some eth in Veeky Forums

w*****r
im dropping 5-10 eth whenever it starts

Latium, has an attractive look to it for normies and the idea will most likely attract to them aswell. Pretty much job postings or freelance work that you do and get paid in latx. Stage 2 of its bonus right now.

hoqu. working product already

Is this a riddle?

theres just over 50k people signed up for the ico
dyor

wepower
Looks kinda like power ledger

Block Array, literally ShipChain but swap out the hype for legitimate tech, and with a 7.7 MILLION HARDCAP. Their marketing is going to just begin this week. DYOR

Thanks user.

Was looking for something new to jump to

I'm looking at Sether but I can't really shill you on it.

Haha maybe not.

I'm 6th largest token holder - and purchased all tokens from HitBtc (LAT to LATX , 1:50 ratio) at 30% ico price

I will dump tomorrow in etherdelta at -20% ico price if someone is interested then just buy it.

wait so is pre-sale over already?

Buckle up friend, this is going to be the easiest money you'll make in your life

Tier 2, which is a 20% bonus (+ a roughly 10% bonus on top of that to compensate for Eth price rise) ends at 6PM EST today. After that, the crowdfund is until 14th January. Get researching

Why should I invest in this over e.g. Dadi?

is it an ERC token?

This user here knows what's up. I put 1 eth in (poorfag here) but the project looks real solid. Also, if you have any questions just join the telegram, the creator is extremely active there and answers basically everything. Actual product THAT ALREADY WORKS instead of just hype and "ideas". And yeah, they are set to start the hype/marketing phase very soon.

And to add, they're adjusting the bonus to compensate for the ETH price. They just posted in the telegram 10 mins ago that they will adjust again for ETH = 1000$.

1. Dadi's presale lottery has already closed, so if you're not in the whitelist yet, it's already over
2. Like I said, it's a lottery and the amount of hype Dadi has generated through its referral program was insane. A fraction of the people that have signed up to the whitelist will actually get a chance to invest in the presale.
3. What the fuck even is this question, Dadi and Block Array are in completely different markets. You can invest in both. They will both make you a shit-tonne of money.

SelfKey

Http://ori.network
> working product
> French
> low cap

why isnt going on dadi mainsale worth it? is only a 20% difference

also when do they plan to hit exchanges?

Because you won't get it at 20% more expensive than the presale. That is literally exploding the second it hits the market dude, the amount of FOMO surrounding that shit already is insane.

DYOR dude, not gonna hold your hand through this, make your own judgements

so what, you mean the mainsale will literally over in seconds?

pls respond I don't get it

of course it will explode when it hits exchanges so why isn't it worth to get in the mainsale

senpaii

I'm already in on sether, essentially it's going to be the bridge from block chain to social media analytics.i could Being a bit optimistic but I believe this could be the google ad works of crypto.

What the fuck is that form? Company name? VET number?

wnigger?

wait the pre-ICO is live for a full month and they only reached 10k/165k ETH of hardcap??