Ripio

Gods have given you another chance to buy in sub 3000 sat RCN. Don't waste it.
Just look at its graph before this bloodbath. This shit was ready for a takeof. It is still imminent, but will happen a few days later now.

> P2P credit network with risk diversification
> OMG partnership
> got approved as an EEA member yesterday
> smart contracts passed audit
> beta exchange on the way SOON
> from the owners of a huge Latin America crypto platform
> full product in April

Most importantly, it has always had only strong and stable growth with no peaks with subsequent crashes, like most of your moon-missions have. Just buy it and enjoy the ride to x2 next week. As for April: unload your wildest fantasies about the price of a unique loaning platform trying to take yet another leverage away from banks

Last thread:

in since 0,19 cents, shit went 100% the day after i bought.

they've been told several times OP
i'm sure they got the message
don't worry about the price, it'll will moon hard when they FOMO after the tweet of partnering with OMG
my best guess it'll breach 6k and find strong support at 4.5 - 5k
$2 before April!
$10 after the release of the platform

I just want to have bizbros on the rocket with me.
These moon rides are really boring, when no one is cheering and making 100 threads a day

Been holding 5k of this coin since 15 cents, comfy

>he didnt buy in at sub 1k

BCPT RAPING RIPIO

get in blockmason the chart is unreal. low market cap. it moons every other day. blockmason has patents that will fuck the shit out of ripio one day. youve been warned ripio fags.

i invested BLOCKMASON 5 days ago and already tripled my money while ripio trades sideways like a piece of shit

that is such a sad disclosure by the team
they're that desperate to create vaporware and sell it to inbreds like you

HAHAHAHAH i can't believe they would actually state shit like that

the results speak for themselves ripio shill

the chart speaks

they havent even released their app yet which will catapult this to pluto

ripio fag btfo

BCPT one of the only coins today NOT LOSING MONEY

for the millionth time

those patents will

A.) take years to be reviewed

B.) 99.99% will be rejected!

C.) in the slightest and most negligible chance that some idiot doesn't do his job right and grants that retarded patent it will have ZERO absolutely ZERO BARING on RCN. Jurisdiction look it up. you might learn a new word today

YOU FUCKIN MONGOLOID!!!!

Oh btw I'm not sure if you've heard but RCN is a member of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.

HMMMMM i wonder if if that shitcoin you're shilling around here will ever get that chance.

OFCOURSE NOT! silly devs want to patent open source tech. VB will assblast them on twitter soon

RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

COFOUNDER OF ETHEREUM IS ADVISING BCPT

DOES THIS CHART LOOK LIKE VAPORWARE TO YOU FAGGOT

UP 33% TODAY (AND GROWING) WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE HAS GONE TO SHIT

RIPIO BTFO

Your desperate shilling has convinced me to buy more RCN.

Oh yeah I've doubled my stuff too already. This is at min 200M mc project, more real estimate 500M, and with some hype could easily break 1B. Strap in user!

good. bcpt doesnt need you. hahahaahaha

up today while everything else is shitting

how does ripio feel right now you fuck up

Again
you're comparing vaporware for something that will actually be used

LNDR is laughable at best
they'll probably get 5k downloads and maybe 100 active users (these numbers include the devs and their relatives and friends)

so enjoy staking your vaporware

what you're seeing is a pump! nothing more, it's a short term hold (very short)

if you want to buy something with substance and hold for at least 6 months you should be buying RCN

>he didnt invest in blockmason

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahha

You're almost as angry as those bcash shills

Mmmmmm Rcns been giving me wet dreams for weeks. That sexy bitch Tim Draper is going to make sure that this coin busts a fat nut all over you doubting cuck faggots.

he certainly is exhibiting street shitting qualities because he has no idea what he's buying.

if he's lucky he'll consider selling soon before he gets dumped on

angry? i made 10k off of blockmason today while everything else is down large

hahahaha

ya im sooooooo angry

hahahaahha

go take ur reddit spacing PND shilling bullshit and shove it up your ass.

i will shit up every ripio thread i see because this fucking ripio fag shits up every blockmason thread

difference is my coin makes money

haahahhaahahahaha

Kek

Hey is BCPT trading on Bittrex?
oh it's not? why!? that's weird?
is BCPT part of EEA?
IT"S NOT!!!
oh why? i thought they have an ethereum co-founder advising them?

OH It's a piece of shit vaporware with no real world use case?

that all adds up now!

>he didnt invest in blockmason

hahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha

The real difference is that your a fucking loser

How do I upvote this post?

if winning and losing is based on actually making money, you are incorrect faggot

>how do i upboat good sir?

lol reddit faggot found biz

There's rich losers out there you fucking moron

Truthfully though, I love you buddy and really hope you complete all your goals financial and otherwise. Live long as prosper you fuck

lol

ill be laughing when my 1k rcn is worth more than your entire coins market cap in 5 years as it drops down below the top 700.

screencapping these quads and your comment

this is a fantastic ripio thread
im really enjoying this
good work on the thread, ripio shill
hope to see the next one in the next couple hours like you usuallly do
hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

I might shill LMC in a bit, see you there ?? =)

No man, I posted just one thread yesterday.
And I refuse to make an RCN-thread your personal BCPT hype platform

QUADS OF TRUTH!!!!

good hahahahaha
glad to have destroyed your spirit
hahahahahahaha

>my 1k rcn

wow we got a whale here guys

remember
even confido went on to generate 2200% returns before it sank

the second people start asking about that bogus patent, BCPT will get shot down so quick you won't have enough time to sell your bags.

it's only a matter of time!
actually i'm going to visit their reddit page right now and start asking some very important questions!
meet me there faggot?

hahaaha go ask your questions lol
dont forget to adjust your fedora
hahahahahaahaha

While he adjusts his fedora it might give you time to adjust that dick in your ass, maybe?

better yet, go to the telegram you dumb shit
debate like a man

your thread seems empty
why don't you bump it a bit; might get someone to post something

funny
so LNDR uses ETH to settle payments and not BCPT. that's because no one in their right might would ever want to buy BCPT and transact with it

the idea is so obtuse and their pilot app is so useless they came out with a credit protocol patent filing. probably the most cringe-worthy thing ever to be brought forward to crypto.
back to LNDR! the reason they chose ETH to settle payments is also because BCPT is only listed on Binance and they know they'll never get a Bittrex listing because if they were able to they'd be on it by now. so lack of liquidity only means BCPT is not going to be adopted and their apps will crash and burn so hard because OMG the idea is SO GAY!!!!!! Venmo does that they do a million times better. it's a novel idea at first. oh hey remember that $10 i lent you last week can you pay me back. hey sure can i pay you back in ETH. oh sweet yeah man send it to my ETH address on COINBASE or BITTREX or BINANCE or ANYTHING OTHER FUCKING ETHEREUM WALLET!!

so the question stands
why would anyone want to use LNDR