Veeky Forums has ruined my life

Veeky Forums has ruined my life

I am en electrical engineer by trade, always lived humble. Was an apprentice for a while, then things went a bit south for me in my personal life. At the time, I was living in Ohio, where I just couldn't get a job. By luck, I scored a gig in a small fish processing plant in Alaska and since nothing was holding me back here, I decided to take the plunge and moved.

Things were great, and I managed to save up a solid amount of money. But through long nights I discovered Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and everything else. I see cryptocurrency being the hip think, so I decided to put in most of my savings. Things were great, I got into some nice coins early (like ANS) and I was completely high from the profits, money just seemed to multiply.

This went on for a while and my colleagues noticed I suddenly got a lot of money. I tried to keep it hidden but then I told them all about it and how great it is, free money basically. Then they persuaded me to take their savings too and invest them (they decided to go all in basically) and suddenly I was operating a portfolio of several $100K.

But after gains came the lows in July and the fork in August. Money slowly evaporated, I couldn't do it anymore. I clung to Veeky Forums for advice, but only lost more money to pnd after pnd. I hid this from my colleagues but eventually they wanted to see the money. I had to tell them that it was all gone, over the course of weeks, reduced to pennies. They got so pissed they beat me up. I got fired from my job. They also kicked me out of the house and I've spent the past few weeks on my last $5K that I managed to hide from them.

I contemplate suicide every day. It is impossible for me to get a job here now (small town). I am desperate and on the verge of ending it all. However, all may not be lost, because I have found a way to perhaps make the money back and start again. I don't see it mentioned here often, but it looks strong to me. The coin I am talking about is called "Digibyte".

thanks, just bought 100k

nice shill
did you get payed per word?

thank just bought 100k

god damn it

>mixing money with people
>in your own portfolio
Should have told them to make their own fucking accounts

And I just bought 100k

epic larp faggot ur almost as gay and retarded as the guy in the story and anyone dumb enough to make his mistakes deserves the death that awaits them

Makes me smile everytime when I remind myself that once I sold dgb to some sucker for 2100 sats being sure that this shitcoin is going to fall

THANKS BOUGHTNRMCJJJ K

Big if true.

>being this retarded

>Then they persuaded me to take their savings too and invest them

Here’s where you fucked up. Why would you ever do this

Oh this is good, I love reading this kind of stuff

Dead by EoY screencap this

>put in most of your savings
>spending money you cant afford to lose

Do people actually do this?

10/10

Fuuuuuuck you I read that whole thing lmao

God fucking dammit.

Didnt shit eater cybersecurity guru but hacked capuccino shilled this goin weeks ago? Did u buy it then lol?

>Can tell who is new
what? you don't have 95% of everything you own in crypto?

This shit reads itself like some intro to a cyberpunk setting in a fishing village.