Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-pussies.com
crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=402
crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=213
crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't spell accumulate without my cum

Fuck this shit I'm pissed.

saw this the DAY they released it and girl #11 was for sale for 0.1ETH. I tried buying 4 times each time the transaction failed then I decided this project was shit.

Oh and the next day under "ALL" #11 wasn't even there. It sent 9,10,12,13.

My guess is they screwed up the listing and pulled it.

Best faps in the world is the ones to unique girls you literally own on the blockchain. It feels so good to breed them with each other also.

If it was 1 sec left, then you cant buy. Only buy the ones that are more than 1 sec left.

all these retarded pyramid scam eth games should be banned from this board. Cats, pokemons, cars, waifus... Next one is probably gonna be loli's for all you degenarates

10/10 censoring

This isn't a ponzi though, you breed girls and sell the offspring. Most honest job you could have.

Also: Blacks are worth way less than whites. All gen 0 blacks go for like gen 1/2 whites

what the fuck is this site

lmao in for more

untill the next game comes out and nobody wants to buy any more and you're stuck with your worthless pixels. Classic ponzi

crypto-pussies.com

Recently released, slow start due to the insane ethereum fees atm. Buy some gen 0s and breed them for easy 10x once this hits mainstream media/angry feminists.

Is anybody actually making money off of this shit?

I have been railing against these ponzis because the ETH blockchain is getting gangraped so badly that Etherdelta is unusable.

It was a slow start, buy I've sold two today and one yesterday. This hasn't really been shilled anywhere else but Veeky Forums

When are we gonna make crypto-niggers

Also: The average price of gen 0s have been rising slowly as more and more gens appear

>linking non https

wew lad

yea I can see the site but I was wondering wtf it was for.. you answered that too

so you breed females and get more coins?

Yes, buy two and breed them. Two gen 0s makes a gen 1. Two gen 1s makes a gen 2. One gen 0 and one gen 5 makes a gen 6. Always the highest gen that gets added one. 6 hours cooldown on breeding.

Yes, now this is something I want to report on my taxes.

how can 2 girls breed together?

Now listen son. I'm happy that you've made some money trading and I'm willing to support you in new financial ventures, but this is too far.

People are already starting to think you're some sort of pervert. You never leave your room and you've not showered for days. You're 33 years old. I'm not here to take care of you anymore. This is just pathetic.

You better hope your mother doesn't find out about this or help me God.

>My girls
>Click on a girl that's not for sale
>Combine DNA
>Combine with one of my girls
>Combine DNA
>Select the other girl (this one can be for sale)
>Hit combine

Ethereum fees are insane today - you might need 30 gwei 250000 gas limit.

Every auction I try is ending in 1 sec :/

There's plenty that doesn't end in 1 sec.

crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=402
crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=213
crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=401