What do you guys think about PayFair?

What do you guys think about PayFair?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/?sort=new
ethgasstation.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy it or you'll regret it. Just look at CRED and UTK lol.

Dont buy before its $3. Youre supposed to buy high and sell low, user

this seems to be the real shit. everybody is craving for a p2p fiat to crypto exchange (bye bye IRS and tax fuckers) and this will go live next month. the market cap is the biggest joke in history. get in for your 100x.

There's been one guy switching IPs to shill this constantly. Idea isn't bad but it's made by a team of no name Russians. Probably a PND all things considered

BTW this is completely baseless anyone reading. Complete FUD which can easily be verified by DYOR. Many pictures of them exist and there is no indicator at all of a PND

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal"

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

You're that guy shilling this coin endlessly. Pictures don't change the fact that none of these Russians even have a legitimate resume. No reason to invest when they've literally shown NOTHING and no reason to believe they're actually competent.

Get the fuck outta here. You've been spamming these boards nonstop with this bullshit. Shut the fuck up.

How will the fiat to crypto work, though? It's an escrow system, does that mean you'll have to send money to a third party to release it when the other side sends the crypto? Or do you send it directly to the seller? If so, how will the escrow know the payment is done and what is then the purpose of it? In that case, would this platform be any different from Localbitcoins?

Team is a fucking joke, white paper is written in what seems letter size 20 and this shit is only buyable on etherdelta which doesn't even work atm.

Still gonna moon I can feel it in my gut

PnD

sage

Again prove anything your saying. I'm not even going to bother replying in length because it's clear you're just trolling.

That being said anyone who wants to know who's right please be my guest and look at the codebase.

Code doesn't lie can the same be said about you friend?

You've been spending hours every day shilling these boards by yourself. I read the whitepaper, I visited all of the links. They literally don't have resumes. This is shady fucking bullshit and the fact that you've been shilling this nonstop by yourself makes it even more suspicious.

Go fuck yourself faggot. You're probably one of the Russians.

Loving it.

It's not a pnd you pajeet fudders, it's been growing for weeks.

Asking some real questions here. Don't get me wrong, a decentralized fiat to crypto exchange would be great, but how can you actually guarantee one of the sides won't screw the other? How is this any better than centralized services with p2p trades like traditional exchanges or Local bitcoins? The whitepaper is a complete joke. Can anyone provide an actual, real-world situation where this token has actual use?

>Like its just 1 guy shilling this goldmine

Hey dipshit its a fuckton of people who are trying to help dumbasses like you get paid

Replied to the wrong negro but my point still stands. LAtIm4cw is mortified of potential growth and future FOMO

Don't bother lol. Payfair already got shilled to the point where it won't stop growing. I have no need to shill now lol.

>tfw in before the shilling began
very comfy rn, you should get in before it gets on bigger exchanges

Anyone can come up with this idea. It's not complicated. What's difficult is making it work well - and a bunch of mysterious Russians with literally no resumes doesn't exactly give me a lot of confidence.

I'd be happy to buy in if there was any indication that any of this was actually legit and going places. But no. There isn't any.

Stop shilling a bunch of fuckin nothing. Come back when you actually have something. Market cap's so low right now that no one will miss out.

Right no worries, its not like the market cap has almost fucking quadrupled in the past 7 days. Look it up! Keep waiting user!

>claims it's one person shilling
>5 FUD posts in one thread
user we understand that you hate money, no need to cause a ruckus here. I'll be riding past your sorry ass in my lambo while you curl up in a corner and cry.

That's what I'm thinking as well. So far I haven't really seen this thing "ELI5'd" well enough for me to believe this will actually bring something new to the table. Any normie looking to buy crypto outside of normal exchanges will be much more comfortable with using LocalBitcoins.
Not an argument for the use case. Total shitcoins and scams pumped like crazy as well.

It's simple.

a) Learn to read code so you can verify yourself
b) Look like a retard(you're starting off great) spewing shit you don't even begin to comprehend

No indication? Again generalist statements pointing to nothing just make you look sillier.

How about we do a code review of the last commit in this thread right now? I would love to hear your technical comments and feedback.

Come on I'm very interested to know what you think of their Javascript backend changes.

no, that would be me, and im just trying to get my biz bros on the money train. stay poor while me and the PFR bratva pick out moon lambos

real world use: selling huge amounts of crypto for fiat and having a 3rd party making sure you dont get scammed in any way

One of the concerns I've seen come up is "Why would I trust a random stranger (escrow) with making sure my money stays mine"

Okay, I get it, it could seem like your putting to much at risk on the hands of strangers, but you don't even need to use and escrow with Payfair (PFR). Its just an option. If you want it can just be the seller and the buyer making a transaction after both parties agree that their requirements were met.

Now let's say you do want to use the escrow for extra security, From my understanding you transaction will be handled by 3 different people. They are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction. The transaction will be approved after three consecutive approvals from the escrow participants.

And what keeps the escrow participants from misbehaving? Their own tokens will be at risk for bad behavior, there will also be a rating system, and people who use the service will be incentivized to rate by the giving them lower fees for participating.

ELI5

That's the post that convinced me. So glad I got in at $.10

Payfair has a strong community and a lot of hype building. This is a straight shit to the moon.

join the telegram guys. just google search "payfair telegram" it's a good group of close to 1000

This coin needs a new exchange badly. I'm stuck on stocks.exchange :/

it's getting on nextexchange soon

NEXT.exchange was just confirmed. There's just a little more time before the normies come rushing in.

i made a reddit post last night at midnight and it already has over 1k views. no stopping PFR now

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/?sort=new

Yesterday i chose to put my money in this instead of zcl and qtum which has gone up 30% and 50% each. This thing better moon

Same here. Also what the fuck is up with price on stocks? Can someone hold it up artificially by buying their own shit or is it something else?

Payfair is going straight to $1+

In what time frame though

lol the price is $.80 on stocks.exchange. too low volume dont buy there.

Thinking of dropping my VEN and going all in on this. Is that a good idea?

Pretty sure that's what convinced me too (or one just like it)

not sure, it has passed my expectation. i thought we would be $.08-.10 around now, but tit's growing quickly.

we will know more once it gets listed. of we reach anywhere near $.50 after it gets listed, then i think $1 by february should be possible.

I had bought litecoin at $311 and sold at $280 to pick up Payfair. best decision i ever made.

Is there any way to get it without using shitty etherdelta?

do it for the gains user

IDEX and stock.exchange, but just man up and learn to etherdelta. it will be worth it. watch a few videos and be careful.

If you want big gains, get on a tiny exchange

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?.

if it hits an exchange with big volume then within a month.

lol. gona make like 100 bucks. better than nothing.

the fact that it has close to $300,000 volume and it is on EtherDelta says a lot about the project.

well you guys effectively shilled me.
just bought 7000 of these can't wait til it drops to 0

welcome. make sure to join the telegram.
looks like some fool is about to try and scare the weak hands, try to scoop up some cheap coin.

STFU YOU WILL WAKE BABY CHAD. I need to buy more when I get paid let's wait

PFR is a sleeping monster

OC? nice

hmm I like how the payfair logo reminds me of this...

Me too user! Don't invest in this project with a 10m market cap that has 100x potential, it's definitely a scam because the logos look similar, lol!

the state of Payfair right now. WTF?

these guys are gona break ED by crossing the stream too far lol

this eth needs to transfer faster ffuck

Good luck with that entire process, using ED is absolute hell but it's the only way to get in on gems early.

Arbitrage IN PLACE????????

Sent my eth from gdax to ED and getting JUSTd by fucking conbase. They say it's going to take 12 hours before it gets broadcast. what the actual fuck.

at least the price isn'g going anywhere for in the next 12 hours

I hope so... I only have enough to buy about 1k PFR, I want a quick moon by Feb and 5x would be just fine.

keep your eth in mew mine sent in seconds

Don't be in a rush. Just remember that any non pajeet shitcoin that gets shilled on biz goes at least 5x if you wait a month like that.

I'm new to crypto, but not a normie, just spent too much time on pol and fit, fuck me, I could have been here making money.

I don't understand this. Maybe I'm too new. Isn't the red side of the book the sell orders and the green the buy orders? Why would you place a buy order for more than the lowest sell order?

Take it from me: do not be in a rush. I bought 200K of pfr at fucking 0.01. Ended up cashing it out at a minimal profit to buy into BNTY. Made money there too, but jesus christ the amount of regret in my heart right now is unbearable.

EtherDelta is a fucking psychopath that goes to sleep and wakes up at weird times, making you think transactions failed, then they pop up, etc, stealing your GAS along the way, that could be part of the reason

appreciate the advice

but the exact opposite could have happened too. PFR could have dumped and BNTY could have taken off

Try not to regret it too much, unless you were hyperemotional in the moment. If so, just learn your lesson, ya know?

ED is hands down the worst exchange available

Also, I do NOT fucking understand gas. I tried to read about it and was like WTF, I've only ever traded BTC, LTC, and VRM (that I mine).

What should I set the gas at on ED? How does that calculate to what I pay in tx fees?

But also the comfiest

Agreed. Thats how I am trying to look at it. Still new to this game.

Google eth gas station

tldr set it to 22

It's my favorite shit exchange once you know how it works.

so if I'm buying 1k PFR for .136 ETH - how much eth do I need for gas?

eth gas station is down

ethgasstation.info/
The site sometimes fucks up.

How much gas you need depends how fast you want to conduct trades. I use the slowest for non-trading shit like withdrawals/deposits if I'm not in a rush. Base your time needs on the site info.

>ethgasstation.info/
I can't get it to load yet but holy fuck if its what i think it is i want to marry you now

FUCK ETHERDELTA

If it makes me money I'm all for it

@everyone why the fuck are the active buy orders higher than the active sell orders how arent the buying orders going through wtf

etherdelta doesnt match orders. you gotta click it and buy it.

already getting joosted

lol buy high sell low.

just wait it out. you will see once it gets listed. hold tight and buy the dip to lower your average entry point.

look at the chart, the guys that bought that first pump thought they fucked up too, hopefully they held and bought the dip

Why PayFair if you can have BitBoost? Stop shilling this fucking dirtcoin

lol, because bbt does less and doesnt pay back.
i think there is space for both to succeed, but one is obviously superior

Why BitBoost instead of PayFair? Stop shilling your dirtcoin.