Raiblock fanboys BTFO by IOTA founder

David Sostenbo again with a red pill. Must hurt like crazy knowing this shit will get redundant in a two or three years once IOTA is in working state.

...so does it make me money or not?

>they ride our coattails

tfw Raiblocks was the first DAG coin and IOTA is a copycat

IOTA is dead. 10 bil market cap with fucking nothing. XRB is miles ahead in terms of the product with a much lower market cap. Absolutely hilarious. I don't even hold any XRB right now because I think it'll dip after Binance. But I wouldn't touch IOTA with a mile long pole.

I hate the "Raiblocks is for p2p, IOTA is for m2m" meme which people repeat as if it somehow makes them not competitors. Everything is effectively m2m and they are directly competing for the niche of feeless payments.

>in a two or three years once IOTA is in working state

tfw Raiblocks works perfectly already. AND BitGrail was moving 80 million in volume on 1 (one) node

>once IOTA is in working state.
>two or three years
By that time IOTA will be redundant

iota more like peeota
weeweeota
poo poo pee peeota

IOTA will never be in a working state.
RaiBlocks neither though.
Answer three simple questions. How much bandwidth will it take for IOTA/RaiBlocks to transact one million TXs a second? How powerful do nodes need to be to handle that load? Who the fuck and why is going to pay for all those servers and all that traffic?
No need to thank me for opening your eyes. Do not support scam projects with stupid engineers in lead roles.

yeah and chemo will be redundant once i find the cure cancer XD

But isn't his argument flawed?

If Raiblocks is P2P and IOTA M2M that means Raiblocks is much more efficient to use as a currency or other purpose since that means, Machine 2 Machine is limited to "machines" and Raiblocks is "Peer 2 Peer" so it can scale to virtually anything.
Not that it's much of a difference but hes trying to argue about something he has no chance on winning,

Yea fuck engineers in lead. Tech project should be led by PR.

in diaper

1 millions tx a second...neither coins make that claim

>2 or 3 years
thats fucking decades in crypto time
you fucking idiot holy shit why would he even give a single fuck about rai if he's so sure his product is better?
guy is in fucking shambles

idk why i laughed out loud to that, lol

poo poo lol

no, his point is that p2p is a meme, which it is, because in the end it's all m2m anyways, all that changes are the interfaces, which are replaceable.

So someone should create a DAG coin with staking masternodes right?

Isnt that literally the only fucking way to make this work?

I can't decide between this douche and the Tron guy for who is more punchable

You guys are fucking retarded, cfb is satoshi-level god programmer. If you think his work is not fast enough comapred to Raiblocks who is led by some part-time programmer, you are not thinking straight.

So that makes it the vice versa, "M2M" is a meme since p2p has been the term since dawn of time. He just want to sound innovative, thats what I think.

I wish I made a collage of all the garbage that soyboy sjw says

iota blows.

Lmao this meme gets me every time.

Even though IOTA is the best, isnt Raiblocks made by guy who was programmer at AMD and Qualcomm?