OMISE GO TRUE VALUATION

Post yfw you own omise go and realise it's actually worth between $1 and $5.50 using actual QUALITATIVE analysis created by Chris Burniske.

medium.com/@cburniske/cryptoasset-valuations-ac83479ffca7

OmiseGo's true valuation is around $5. FIVE DOLLARS!

It's trading at $18.80 and omise go fans expect it to go to $100???

What gives?

If you go by true valuation in this market, we're all in big trouble.

>another Medium blog entry
Oh, okay.

Sirs, what is TRX's real value?

This post

TRX is a scam coin, I can't believe this shit is as big as it is

It's funny because those projects are just so pie-in-the-sky/obscure it's really hard to value them. The more rational projects, especially ones that have products out, are ironically easier to value.

tfw he he didn't say what req was worth

1 dollar
>"price is right contestant voice "

So glad I got out

But its cheap at $0.21. Thats like getting Bitcoin in 2008.

>99 cents

how can you determine valuation if staking info isnt even out? Someone who claims to be able to determine value 10 years in the future. This is vitalik's pet project. and once some news drops this thing is going stratospheric.

Nice FUD post. Why are you isolating OmiseGo particularly?

All purely based on speculation it will go stratospheric. It's fine to be invested in it and think it will go up, but it's actual utility isn't worth even it's current price.

Just be aware that as soon as the speculative nature of crypto disappears, you're holding an asset with fundamentals that value it at around $3

you were suppose to say 1.01
REEEEE

> FUD post
> using qualitative analysis to actually determine the price of a coin rather than listen to random moonkids online

Yeah, sure buddy. Sorry your coin isn't worth the $100 you expected it to go to.

Just being realistic.

fpbp

He takes numbers out of his ass and ends up with overly complicated shit.

ok but you didnt answer my question. Out of the 1,000 coins, why choose OMG as the one you do your bullshit analysis on? What is your motive?

I actually just found it online from someone respectable that used Burniske's model. I'm too stupid to make models like that. I'm not sure why he chose that coin.

I'm not short OmiseGo, although if you know how to do that, tell me.

I've had a weird feeling about this coin lately.

Should I dump it?

Shitty FUD.

Please do retard. You’re going to miss the biggest moon mission of 2018.

Yeah, believe the moonkids on biz and reddit that its worth $100, rather than $5.

This

Alright, I sold.

Seems like a whole bunch of retarded analysis which have little correlation to the crypto space and even less, tokens that can be staked.

are you a web developer?

I don't even see that table in that article? Also what the fuck this is just pulling random numbers out his ass. He can't estimate:
- staking returns
- Omise growth
- how many companies will build own solutions with the SDK wallet
- how much usage the DEX will have
- anything else

Shitty FUD

AND EVEN IF THIS WAS TRUE, WHICH IT ISNT, if you put some kind of "real valuation" on these other coins they would be worth nowhere as much (25%) of their current value as OMG. Why don't you try doing a valuation of XRP and see what value you end up with idiot.

6 posts by this id. Lol secret OMG hater or maybe salty because he bought high and sold at a loss.

Happy I sold it before its too late...

Yeh when you do the actual math on a lot of these coins, its frightening what they are probably worth.