NIMFA - Crypto Lending Platform, the next x1000

This is for those of you who are sub $10k and wondering if they'll make it, whilst only investing in things that have already mooned.

>CMC listing very soon
>Platform launch this week
>Upcoming HitBTC & Kucoin listing
>Updated Whitepaper and Website soon

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap
>NIMFA: $300k marketcap

This is the ground floor user, pick your best guess which will have the highest ROI.

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

So this isn't on coinmarketcap yet? marketcap how much?

Currently sitting at around $300k marketcap, there's a few sell orders right now. Around 5-10ETH makes the price shoot up x10 since there are only 308,516 tokens circulating

Bought 0.5 eth worth at 0.002. Hoping I don't get burned

holy shit you have to be an idiot to buy into this scam. two developers? show me a whitepaper and maybe ill change my mind

Doesn't ChainLink only have two developers lol?

Join the Telegram, you'll find the old whitepaper there. They're still in the process of updating it and adding it onto the new website.

I'm not sure why people comment demanding to be shown proof or else it's "definitely a scam". They know it could well be legit and there's probably the info out there if they just bothered to look, it's just laziness thats all.

In this case there is absolutely more than enough to confirm it is indeed a solid project with a persuasive white paper and intelligent team behind it.

This is a project many of us are very confident about and those who scream scam or "wheres the evidence" are just lazy

The team is a bunch of kids that were in sales their whole careers

yeah it does but they're backed by a team of advisors. from what i can tell nimfa is four kids that dont have any real experience. im just skeptical until proven otherwise

its simplified margin trading,with the loan you can buy/sell only on the platform and if you go - 30% smart contract kicks in and sells all, itll be too late till u understand it, sad

Damn this one could be the next 100x

wow smart! tell me if they have a whitepaper and some advisors. i want to believe but i dont want to get burnt. fair?

LMAO this whole thread is their team of 5 year olds. If you're stupid enough to fall for this shit you deserve to be poor.

I found their whitepaper on google rn. " nimfamoney whitepaper " seems though it was more to do with the ICO.

shhh

>TFW you're a CEO but Mom insists you make your bed before going to school.

>prl scam
>hat scam
>this scam also

see you in a week, i will be looking down from the moon tho

Lol Austria elected their first millenia and vitalik is also still a baby. Good ideas and competentence are not age based.

soon cmc
soon platform
soon new whitepaper
soon new exchanges
how can u be so blind?

Elix has two devs

Sure but click through these kids profiles, the lead blockchain developers facebook is filled with naruto posts. the CTO has no friends and the account looks pretty fake/weird pictures. The CMO has 2 friends and is probably 19? Probably a fake profile

Fair enough. That doesn't sound very appealing.