Never bet against the normies, buy BITCOIN

Never bet against the normies, buy BITCOIN

its not really normies. its t.a. fags, gooks, and trade bots locking in profits from alt coins. then theyll flush it back to their trash coins.

lol, your dinasour's 10% gains aren't enough to lure normies these days don't you understand that. this coin is done

a lot of altcoins are completely overvalued right now. There will be a huge correction and a lot money will flow back to BTC because it's mostly the only trading pair.

*Bitcoin Private

GrandpaCoin ran out of steam this morning. No one is afraid anymore.

Why? My alt went 50% today and yesterday. It will do as much tomorrow.

Imagine buying into a bull trap

> this coin is done
>at 16k per btc

Yeah... uh huh. Keep talking that 5 year old propaganda, pal.

it happened because Autumn Radtke is dead. She found the missing 650,000 Mt.Gox Bitcoins but got killed and her team went missing. Means they can't recover the Bitcoins.

16k? lol this shit was at 18k awhile back. Meanwhile we made 10x on literal shitcoins. Tronix > Bitcorn

>20k to 16k
>thinks he's bull running

I 2x'd my stack in seven days last week in alts bro, might want to get out of the nursing home sometime.

listen. Bitcoin is doing good. Litecoin is doing good and so is doge coin. I got doge when it was at 22 hay pennies. Not it's at $0.0118 per doge coin.

I'm doing pretty well right now. Everything is gonna be good, man.

Normies are the degenerates buying 1$ coins not knowing shit about mcap, btc is king and will allways stay king. Alts are here so you can .ale more btc

Exactly, noticed how today btc had it's bullrun but the whole market's mcap went down? Means the altcoin bubble is deflating.

Not yet. Still early. TRX and ARN? Yeah normies are buying the shit out of those. Normies don't even know what the fuck ARN is and are buying over the sell wall with market orders

Im shocked by the amount of newfags who just don't get it. Bitcoin is totally unprecedented. Futures JUST opened. You really think the king is going to roll over and die because your alts went 30x since you started trading two months ago?
>only 10% gainz kek
>dinosaur meme
>muh slow bleed
We all learned the hard way, and you will too. One day you will wakeup and regret going all in on shitcoins. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it will happen. You will be JUST'd.

Have fun with your 10%, retards. Alts are more like 1000% in 1 month.

BITCOIN is finished.
As the market grows it becomes more and more irrelevant.

Sell BITCOIN

You failed reasoning 101, it doesn't matter how many normies buy BTC, the whales will always set a trap. The market is too small.