Shipchain

Anyone really fucking tilted about the canceled public sale?

WTF do we do now? Participate in Dadi or what

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/ups-bets-on-blockchain-as-the-future-of-the-trillion-dollar-shipping-industry/
freightwaves.com/news/shipchain-joins-blockchain-in-trucking-allliance
reddit.com/r/shipchain/
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence/
bbb.org/upstatesc/business-reviews/employment-services/direct-outbound-in-greenville-sc-90006737
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When/why was it cancelled?

bullshit I was saving my ETH for this

Not only did we sell out our presale but we sold out ICO 1 as well.

The massive interest, plus the dramatically increased value of ETH from the start of our presale until now resulted in a shift of token allocations for private and presale contributions. Due to these factors, the ShipChain public token sale (ICO 1) has been cancelled. Based on the sheer size and excessive demand from our ever growing community fueled by high level media coverage, we made the decision that we did not have enough tokens remaining to hold an equitable public sale.

Refunds have been issued, and incomplete or pending contributions have been cancelled to ensure we do not exceed our presale + ICO 1 token allocation. If you have contributed and completed documents at this point and have not been contacted about a refund, you are in. For anyone that missed out, we do apologize, there simply was not room for everyone with the kind of extreme demand we were facing from thousands up thousands of you. Our second raise will still happen in around 12-18 months, dutch auction style, and we will not hold a sizable presale for that and it will be open to the public.

In lieu of this, ShipChain will offer an airdrop of a number of SHIP tokens (to be determined) to our entire community. Everyone registered on any ShipChain community channel (including Telegram, Twitter and this newsletter) as of 12:00 p.m. PST on January 15, 2017 will be eligible to register and participate in the airdrop. The airdrop will be first come first serve, there is no whitelist or registration process prior to January 15, 2017. At that time, or shortly after at time of our choosing, you will be able to sign up for the airdrop with any valid non-exchange based ERC-20 ETH address. We will send out at least 1 reminder and update before that time as well as more information about the airdrop process. This will be a heavily marketed event.

god FUCKING damnit why cant i just get fucking rich when the fuck does this fucker hit exchanges

These fucking jews man, they totally ruined this

It was too good to be true, guaranteed instant x10 when it hits exchanges

>ShipChain will offer an airdrop of a number of SHIP tokens (to be determined) to our entire community. Everyone registered on any ShipChain community channel (including Telegram, Twitter and this newsletter) as of 12:00 p.m. PST on January 15, 2017 will be eligible to register and participate in the airdrop. The airdrop will be first come first serve, there is no whitelist or registration process prior to January 15, 2017.

Whats the telegram for the airdrop?

No because now I'm going to have to buy at 2x or more which ruins the potential 10x i could have had

At least we get an airdrop, but yeah I'm bummed

You buy PayFair mate.

god damn.

post url nagga for tg and their website, will register this shit for free tokans

google shipchain telegram

If UPS is involved with this that means a large chunk of Amazon's logistics will be implicated via proxy. With this much hype destroying the chance of a public sale only means that this is going straight up into outer space.

and we fucking missed it

Don't forget FedEx. It was UPS and fucking FedEx

Connect the dots:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/ups-bets-on-blockchain-as-the-future-of-the-trillion-dollar-shipping-industry/

freightwaves.com/news/shipchain-joins-blockchain-in-trucking-allliance

>ups and fedex involved in this
>very little marketing but tons of hype
>not only does it sell out presale, but they allow presale investors to buy into the 1st Ico early as well

hmmmmm i wonder what this could mean....

Just make sure you're ready to buy when it hits an exchange, this will blow up.

just get in dadi ez 4x once it hits exchanges

What does it mean?

Also, they didn’t “allow” people to early buy the ICO, they had always had their token pegged in dollars and the rising price of the presale ETH caused the value of what they had collected to meet the 30M cap. ETH doubled in the last three weeks alone

Just saying it’s pretty interesting that they left millions of dollars on the table

I could be 100% wrong, and in fact its likely. But im just saying its a possibility that maybe this is project is being coordinated by a group of whales who drive up the demand for this coin skyhigh, and then will proceed to dump after it goes 10x as soon as it hits the exchanges.

Again this is just a theory, could be very much wrong, so dont take it as gospel.

Yes, and STK did the exact same thing the week before. The only 2 ico's I've given a shit about and both cancelled

This is what you do. Tier 2 ends 6PM EST. 7.5 Mil Hardcap.

Whoops, forgot pic

that shit doesnt even have a subreddit senpai lmao

>this level of coping

0 USD put into Marketing so far. Unlike most ICOs that fall to shit, they've actually spent their time developing tech and working with BiTA. Marketing surge beginning this week.

and making a subreddit costs how much exactly?

>pajeet coat tails ico can't even fill a 7M hardcap

reddit.com/r/shipchain/
wut

They do all their communication through Tele and Discord. This is literally the ground floor of something huge, and if all you can see is muh reddit then just give up

You get into BlockArray instead which is a much better project that is built on actual tech and real working product instead of being built on hot air, hype and "ideas".

They're also on BiTA btw

conventient that you cut the image just enough to not see BlockArray

Agreed. That marketing guy is fucking smart. Pic related.

Creating a huge amount of fomo by pretending they post about something else. This will make profits but get out asap.

They are based in the same city, and an official part of BiTA. Literally the furthest thing from Pajeet, just criminally undermarketed

whitepaper project

so they decide to create fomo or false demand by cancelling the public sale

...after they sold off a shitload of tokens to private pools

well, keep your bags, you fuckers

Uh no I honestly didn't even know that your little ICO existed I was trying to get FedEx in the image. I'll check it out though, but the fact that an ICO can't fill a $7M cap is concerning

DADI have been exposed as scammers.

They just haven't done any marketing yet which I'd say is the only bad thing about the project. They've been focusing on the tech and product instead. They're ramping that up now though in the coming week and they've got two interviews/AMAs for sunday and wednesday with ICO youtube reviewers (TheGobOne and OhHeyMatty) so that will hopefully get them some more attention too.

Source?

Word of mouth between small ICO discord chats is why they havent filled the cap. It would be concerning if they had nothing to back up their claims, but tech wise they're way further ahead than Ship and their Q1 alone is going to be very busy. Don't say you weren't warned buddy

For example, copy-pasting SONM whitepaper.
There's a reddit thread talking about some other stuff too.

ok well i will look into it. reason i'm excited about shipchain is the partnership with with 6-billion dollar chicken evil mega corp purdue farms

hoooooooooly shit. what subreddit is the thread on?

reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alight Blockarray shill fags how the fuck are you going to explain this

annnnnnd dropped

thanks user

Shipchain's CEO company (Direct Outbound) rating:
bbb.org/upstatesc/business-reviews/employment-services/direct-outbound-in-greenville-sc-90006737

Looks pretty bad, but I'm not familiar with those ratings.
This was posted on their subreddit yesterday and the thread was then deleted.

oh shit

is this truly an elaborate PnD scheme?

dadi is a scam

reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7o95qo/due_diligence