GRANDPA COIN IS BLEEDING OUT

GRANDPA COIN IS BLEEDING OUT

REJECTED TWICE AT PREVIOUS POINT OF RESISTANCE

ENTER ALL ALTS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5624128#p5625260
qz.com/1170210/bitcoin-btc-price-is-up-on-news-of-peter-thiels-massive-investment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ENTER ALL ALTS NOW
I haven't even left to begin with... fuck bitcoin.

Too early to tell...

Yup, get in the dip right now

CONFIRMED

this. I unironically won't leave my alts unless bitcoin breaks 19000. And that will likely never happen

Cup and handle. Shit will go skyhigh before you know it.

Yeah you know if it breaks that resistance then it's going straight 25k and your alts are going to get raped.

Smart money was in BTC last night, conservative money is in tethers, and retarded Veeky Forumsposters are gambling on alts.

not confirmed. there is a bullish setup forming with a high success rate probability

>people actually just bought bitcoin at 16500 because they thought it was going to go on another massive bullrun and hit a new ATH

get ready to eat your words! normies already discovered alts this time, and they understand they are technologically better than bitcoin. this was not the case in the last bull

reminder
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5624128#p5625260

Yawn, GrandpaCoin it's like you aren't even trying anymore.

Peter Thiel just bought a shitton of BTC the other day because HE KNOWS that the lightning network is going to send digital gold to $100k

qz.com/1170210/bitcoin-btc-price-is-up-on-news-of-peter-thiels-massive-investment/

This was the most obvious bulltrap in the history of crypto imo. Thoroughly enjoyed all the shitposts today by people who bought at 19k and held till now

>b-but m-m-muh big daddy bitcoin

NO he didn't buy them the other day, he revealed that he bought them over a year ago. You must not be able to read

That's called a leaked story to wsj so he could exit at a good price. It went to like 15k when that story hit the other day and he peaced out. "Unnamed sources" suuuuuure.

Just you wait and see, fool. BTC will absolutely break its ATH this month.

you are just getting desperate now lol

let daddy bitcoin sleep so the alts can play. he will awake again soon and bring back all the normies.

Hasn't rejected yet

This is so fucking tense, it's bouncing between meme lines
Will it break up or down!?

New ATH Incoming rejoyce

OWO whats this?!?!1

You tards need to learn to technical

HOLY SHIT FULL FOMO ON GDAX, EXIT ALL ALTS NOW

HAIL TO THE KING BABY

16740 you say?

Looks like resistance was temporarily broken, but doesn't seem like there is much volume to take it any higher. There's just no juice on this damn thing.

Alts already recovering again... ahahahahahahhah

>unironically using ichimoku

Normie out

COPE

I'm all in BTC don't get me wrong, but volume is objectively weak right now. Let's see what happens. I want this shit to run to 25k as badly as you do.

We will fly when we break 17K

Idk why people bother with BTC, it'll correct eventually and alt catch up soon enough

Stay in alts then pajeet

what idiot would buy buttcoin at this price? Only someone with big monies that knows it will go even higher. But does that still work?
>whale initiates bull run by buying low but quick and fast
>tunes out and lets the normies buy more buttcoins
>comes back to drop on normies
somehow I think people got wiser, so this doesn't work so well any longer, does it?

I'm in both john smith

Yeah I'm not falling for this ponzi coin again. total shitcoin

people r the legit retarded

the article said he bought them years ago @2k a piece

he even says in the article he thinks anyone buying bitcoin above 10K is a retard

learn to read ffs

>yfw you realize bitcoin and verge are playing in the same league
well, maybe not the same league, but certainly the same sports.

It's about to hit 17k.

plz die grandpacoin

lel. smart money always wins long run so ill stay comfy in my eth and xmr and xrb and move along with my day.

even if that's true, I'm just tired of the BTC shitshow. I can't believe in it long term because the tech is so clunky right now and I'm not convinced that Lightning is really going to make that much difference

Atleast you replied

Dohohoho. Resistance currently getting btfo'd. Alt Money from Cardano, Eth and RIBBLE :DDDD flowing in to BTC.

See you at 25k next week.

BTFO

B

T

F

O

great call faggot

Keked and saved

Check em fags

replied

DURR HURR ALTS ARE CRASHING DURR HURR BTC WILL GO DOWN IMA BIZ POSTER I SMART

what did user mean by this?

Daddy is back to take out the trash.
Shitcoin holders BTFO

>Measuring in FIAT

How can someone be this pleb?

Enjoy your slow bleed and FOMOing into BTC at 25k

Pajeets on suicide watch

While I dislike hodling BTC, this market is manipulated,and BTC will without a doubt just alts on it's run to new ath, watch it pass 17k today.

>I cant imagine who's doing this

ASIA WILL WAKE UP SOON AND THIS WILL FUCKONG EXPLODE.

/THREAD

Just about the point that It'll probably correct , true biz way

Yeah you can't measure in FIAT, if you're losing against BTC you're losing money.

LOL KOREA IS PUSHING ALL TIME HIGHS IDIOTS

AMERICAN EXCHANGES ARE PUSHING THROUGH THE INVERTED HEAD AND SHOULDERS BREAKOUT LINE

WE ARE GOING UP

BETTER SELL NOW

try again

Fuck this garbage coin, why would anyone ever want it?

Chinks always FOMO in the morning to pump and then dump in the evening.
We're just getting started.

Because if you're not holding it you're losing money.

Sell wall is at $17000 though

Because its the only coin that matters you stupid faggot

i love me some bit corn

Normies might be buying alts, but people with real big money who're conservative and untrusting of alts stay in bitcoin for now and into the next year or two. Bitcoin is king and still the safest bet.

kek, buy high sell low

the absolute state of biz

this desu

If BTC breaks $17000 it will rise very quickly

no, if you really have money in bitcoin, you've made your exit plans a long time ago, if you're not completely in alts (and diversified) yet. Just blockchain was yesterday, sweety.

Also see:

>happens tomorrow
>sells alts at 50% loss
>btc goes back to 15k

dis ib sum prety goob tegnigal analsis :DD
ty!!!

Peter Thiel SAID he bought a ton of Bitcoin.
He did not offer any proof of his holdings.

Watch the recent video where he talks about this on stage.
He's visibly nervous, sweating, makes illogical reddit-tier arguments, and walks away quickly when the interview is over.
He's a very smart man, but not a good liar.

Nigger. Pic related. Stay poor Faggot

>He's visibly nervous, sweating, makes illogical reddit-tier arguments,

That's probably just the retroviral medications.