Invest in RDD?

Ye or no?

we all are after scatman tweet
> i guess we just holding to $1 now

if holding shit in your hands is your desire, buy

This
HODL

if you keep using the same shitty pixelated picture we know every thread is you. At least provide fresh content. You might even want to step it up and make some memes. Stop these low effort posts.

???
I just downloaded this pic.

this is the real moonshit. privacy coin. perfect block rewards that will reward miners until the end of time, keeping this coin secure. koreans are onto it and pump the living god out of everything. its the first social media coin so its got that on lockdown. its under a dollar so retarded normied will fomo in even when it reaches the top 20 because "its under a dollar". The younger generation will pick rdd and doge over your other bullshits coins. Its the big daddy taking names and numbers. Dont say we didn't warn you biz.

it seems to be stable. One of the better alt coins. Has a lot of social media outreach so normies love it. redd = reddit. Not taking to much of a hit like some others. 7/10

>One of the better alt coins.

explain.

People are not going to invest their money into tipping others. The average person will not mine coins during their free time. It will fail. Dont underestimate the average person -- they're greedy and lazy.

I feel good about this one. Am slowly amassing a small amount. Just to be on the safe side.

If it takes off, awesome. If not, I'm only down by a couple Franklin's. I'm comfortable with that.

inactive devs

just look at fucking steemit

hold strong

Sure

Do your research and pump and dump this shit.

Nahh

well tipping coins havent done that great in the past but tipping is only a small part of what this coin wants to achieve. and there are actually a decent amount of people who want to donate on facebook but dont know how and this will make it easy. like if someone dies and need help covering funeral costs or someone just graduated high school rdd will make it easy to drop them $20.

Please hit $1

Do it if you like making money.

bank transfer or an array of other financial services will do the trick. I dont know anyone that is desperate to donate money via fb. And if they did they wont do it through RDD.

time will tell brother. the world is a big place. just because boomers wont do it right now doesnt mean its cant become the norm in the future. people said the same stuff about btc in the early days but i get ur logic.