ZClassic aka Bitcoin Private is mooning

How come the coin with the biggest upside potential this month is conspicuously missing from /biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/themerklenews/status/949374082918830080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY DONT LISTEN

WE TOLD PEOPLE WHO LUCKILY GOT IN AT 50k-200k

BY THIS TIME RIPTARDS WERE CHASING FAKE NEWS

FUAAARRRK I was gonna put another 3 grand in tonight

I-I have 25 ZCL, w-will i make it Veeky Forums?

HAHAHAHHAHAA ALL THE NONBELIEVERS CAN SUCK IT, IM GOING TO LAMBOLAND BOIS

>How come the coin with the biggest upside potential this month is conspicuously missing from /biz?

lmao you must be new here.

Don't worry, once the FOMO phase starts there will be 10 threads in the catalog full of people buying at $300.

Could possibly be 25k by the end of this month if it goes interstellar

This seems like best of ALL the bitcoin forks.
Zero hate towards it.
Anyone else see this hitting 1k by this time next year or am I being too conservative?

delusional. it will go to 200 dollars max

Not sure the reason behind this post? I've been all in since the news release

I told them to get in at 25 bucks. Then again at 35 and then at 50. I got called Pajeet every time so I gave up.

T-That would be great ano-chan

twitter.com/themerklenews/status/949374082918830080

lmao I feel kind of bad for people like you. You're trying so hard to rationalize not buying this despite all available evidence pointing to at least $300.

>this time next year
you mean this time next month?

Are we admitting that the only reason this is a sexy pick is because it will carry the "bitcoin" name? What the fuck connection does this Equihash based zk-snarks coin have to bitcoin at all? This is just a fork of Zcash. No dev fee is great and all but come on. When does this madness end?

Should Monero rebrand to "Bitcoin Fully Private"?

The fuck does Verge have to do with anything? Can somebody with a three digit IQ respond?

The retardation here is heavy. I am calling this as peak retardation and this will be remembered as the pets.com of the pumping season. This is not a fucking bitcoin fork.

what do you mean

>Are we admitting that the only reason this is a sexy pick is because it will carry the "bitcoin" name?

This whole fucking market is retarded dude, are you only noticing it now?

>This is not a fucking bitcoin fork.

It is unquestionably a bitcoin fork. Whether that adds to it's value proposition is up for debate, but to claim it's not a bitcoin fork is simply incorrect. Bitcoin Gold should not be worth $300 dollars in a sane market. Neither should BTCP, but it will be. You can either keep bitching about how retarded it is or hop on for the easy gains, up to you.

So many unapologising newfags today

DYOR fucker

w-why you treat me l-like this?

>This whole fucking market is retarded
Nah I'm just glad we're on the same page. BTCP will probably get dumped hard like BTCG when it gets listed on exchanges first. If it's actually useful and sees development and support I'll think about picking it up after it sells off.

how do we implement a blockchain for ddlc reaction imgs

But then why keeping bitcoin private? sell Zclassic before the fork if you think it is going to get dumped you retard

I never saw that thread. Was thinking about going for this strategy but it seems like I missed the boat.

I want btcp. a lot of it

A-And maybe i can make some cupcakes if y-you want

I don't own any Zclassic, idiot. Pay attention. Zclassic will dump even harder than BTCP when the fork actually happens as the devs are admitting that it's essentially a dead coin. If I knew when the fork was going to happen I'd think about picking up ZCL now to dump right before the fork but nobody knows the exact date yet.

>If I knew when the fork was going to happen I'd think about picking up ZCL

The you are retarded and will never make it. This will go up 50% within a matter of minutes once the fork date is announced. An announcement of bittrex supporting the fork would also lead to similar price action. At that price point, it would become a much more dangerous buy.

Literally a retard, a lot of people is going for the Zclassic pump and not the fork, i will sell 40% of my stack when it gets to 1K Zclassic

people pay attention

keep this window open

refresh it in 1 hr

this thread will be deleted. whales.still.accumulating.

No shit. Those are the easiest calls ever. The only problem is you need to babysit your Bittrex account 24/7 until that announcement and if you don't, you are fucked. Am I mistaken?

Fuck off third-worlder. Don't respond to me with your barbarian English ever again.

Do you understand what a fork of a blockchain is. You think they are forking the btc blockchain to produce this coin? They are simply not and you are an absolute imbecile.

you salty retard?

This is going to be big imo. I know some people are chasing the ZClassic pump but I think the Bitcoin brand combined with the privacy and anonymity could be huge. It's just generally better in all respects too.

as far as i know there will be no segwit

>You think they are forking the btc blockchain to produce this coin?

They are. Unless they are outright lying when they call it a hard fork, which is possible. It's a risk I'm willing to take.