BitBoost dip

If you didn't get in until now, here is your chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sugar-exchange/#markets
sugarexchange.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/sugar-exchange-white-paper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coinmarketcap is showing all kinds of fucked up prices.

at YoBit its between 11000 and 13000 sats ~1.8-2.1$

At shiterDelta i dont know what the hell is going on there's like 40% gap between buy/sell so the price keeps jumping as they trade

Price has been jumping quite a bit. Cmc hasn’t included yobit. Still have a hefty amount of these and looking for very promising gains. New exchange announcement should be coming soon. DYOR

you think this shit goes way up OP? I bought some today

YEs the volatility is a sign of the low market cap. Once this gains the traction that is inevitable the price will skyrocket. If you’re buying in you are still SO early.

Definitely. I talked to the CEO Paul Mahone. Seems like a good and clever guy. Token burning is also planned soon.

whats the next bitboost anons

Bitboost is the next bitboost lol this shit isn’t even close to taking off yet..

Fucking BitBoost is the next BitBoost. Now is the dip, it's a 5 million cap coin what do you even want? A 10 dollar cap coin or what. I'm amgry that I don't have more ETH to throw into this

Also. Buyingthe dip right now isn’t really the right way to think about this.

The market cap will grow 20-100 times. Buy the fucking ath, doesn’t matter. This is going to Pluto

its already 4x from last week

So what? I did a 35x with PRL in 3 weeks. Nobody cares if a good project has already doubled or trippled with such small caps

It's still on a 6 million mcap. You will never make it

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sugar-exchange/#markets

ill see you all at the moon anons

small market cap, shill me this shit?

Good luck, friend

it will moon, I will not shill it until I am done accumulating

anyway look at the marketcap and see every shitcoin from 1 million marketcap jumps to 10 million

>new exchange

moon when?

The thing is, BBT is not a shitcoin. dyor

shh i'm still accumulating

anouncment should be in 1-2 days

No team presentation, no white paper... what is this shit? Roadmap claiming they created and finished a product in one year... wtf

Just a LARPer

yeah its an awful coin do not buy

LOL no information about team, instant NO, enjoy being bagholder

This. Have you seen the token distribution? From 80 million the team and founders (which are basically the same) get 40 million hahahahaha. These bags will be haaaaavy

ill be ready for the pink wojacks when you see the 10mil market cap

HAT reached 5mil with anonymous devs and shitty whitepaper

Stop highjacking my BBT shill thread with your garbage sugar exchange coin.

pnd shitcoin

also there's an obvious accumulation pattern in the charts
stay poor :)

sugarexchange.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/sugar-exchange-white-paper.pdf

I think you didn't want to answer me or am I full autist now?

PND scam

Don't fall for this shit

This look like a whitepaper bought on a freelancing website lol

ANOTHER PUMPED SHITCOIN

Lol I love the FUD. Please more I want to accumulate.

you have 1 week to buy before I start shilling it

Go home Pajeet

Very obvious pump n dum

Because it's a straight up scam. $147,000 in 24 hour volume. That's one small fucking PND group and Veeky Forumstards doing that.

That volume is just shitherdelta and not yobit. Also look at the team, read the 50 page whitepaper and what they’re doing. If you’re still not convinced, then don’t invest. Quite simple

Also they just had an exchange announcement. Do you even bother researching at all before you just type incoherent shit on Veeky Forums?

Are you talking about sugar or bitboost? Man’s confused

Show me the 50 pages of this fucking sugar coin whitepaper

you all have been warned. screencap this thread and come back within a week

Bitboost

50 pages is for BBT

Sugar is a bad investment. Of course they could go up but why not getting an equally lucrative legit coin.

whats a realistic this shit might go? 10x achieavable?

>here is your chance

...to buy pajeet bags

See you at the top friend

The fuck is going on with BBT on Delta?

1000x achievable

Not joking either

PUMP N DUMP
U
M
P

N

D
U
M
P

You successfully shilled me, got 300.

Yep. 1000x is definitely possible if the team'll deliver and adoption takes place. The devs already said that they will concentrate on the 2.5 billion people in the world that are not able to use amazon or ebay due to restriction. 2 point 5 fucking billion people. Can you even grasp the potential?

It will pump to 100m and dump to 90m, then pump again

thats like 2 years though, not short term

Shortterm it's 100 milliom cap. But I give no fucks, if the project develops right, I'll stick to it. I have an amount of 10k BBT. You can imagine the profits if this 1000x. And this project isn't even shit. It's better than PRL for example

warning niggers in thread dont buy this shit

Agreed please let me buy more before the sell wall goes down.

Fucking crazy that this is still only $7m marketcap. Surest x10 I think I've ever seen, and that could just be the beginning.

Why? Any educated answer?

I don't know if I should sell this and buy some COLX, then return, or if the moon mission that is likely coming soon is going to outdo the COLX moon mission ;_;

whats so good about colx

I am in on this. PRL type gains in our future with this market cap and supply

Pump and dump. Kill yourself

Next upcoming privacy coin now that Verge is ded

bad as can

please don't buy not good coin bitboost sugar exchange best and good investment please sirs sugar coin whitepaper and possess differentiating characteristics yes please sir

Going to do what XVG didn't. Privacy is the trending thing now so this is bound to reach at least Jupiter.

Stay poor

..if I can get my ETH from KuCoin in the next fucking century. Been waiting an hour now.

good luck brah. Took me something like 20 hours. Make sure to use 60-100 gas when you finally reach etherdelta. You should make it since everyone else is also in your shoes.

This FUD makes me uneasy ;_;
From what I've seen, the devs are atleast real and I've checked them all. Seems to have experience to say the least.

Which Fud? The PnD fud? Nobody on Veeky Forums could provide a proof for that

BUT $COLX IS UP 25% TODAY
LETS GO TO THE MOON MAYBE [DEFINITELY]

25% is a big deal being on the shittiest of shitty exchanges as well as not dipping much at all today despite BTC rise. The demand for this coin is going to erupt.

RIP Rebekkah Blake

I love how the only people punished by FUD are the retards who can't critically think. If you think this is FUD you don't deserve to make the money.