IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK

ENIGMA ENG

THOSE WHO KNOWS, KNOWS

get in here boys

Started late so I only have 650 but thats fine too

what does this mean

been tanking recently something's gotta give. This coin is literal diamonds.

Honestly starting to think if it had stupid volume and a sub-10 cent price point like TRX it would already be a top 5 coin.

Are people really this dumb?

Yep, had the exact same thought.

ok il give u a diamond tip,

If u see a coin with a low marketcap but a healthy program or partners etc...
look at the chart see a huge fucking sell wall?
these are a group or 2 whales putting up a huge wall at a set price...now everybody that wants to sell to is gona go lower than the wall, and thats where the second or other group of whales buy up ye np
now give me ether

0xc6a3b33a6f1996d56a74fdcc1c87354818f0e7e2

>Buying because of walls
>playing into the whales game

I should know user, I do stuff like that all the time. In these markets is not easy to drop a 30btc order on a coin without setting a wall first

I keep hearing this shit but no-one says what a low market cap is? 10M, 100M?

lets just say anything under rank 50 at marketcap

binance manipulated as fuck. trading .50+ cents lower than bittrex. once these whales are done on binance we going parabolic boyos

Thanks for the advice man, know any other examples of good/bad depth chart trends to look out for?

>Implying they are ever going to be done
>Implying that they can't scalp forever and ever and ever and ever

Hope you sold the dead cat bounce

See you at 19k

the one op posted is a good example, you just need to check for how long the walls been up to be sure whales are storing

eventually the buy pressure will absorb their attempts to drive the price down with their market sells. I think because the volume is low they are able to get away with it

I just feel like the whales are eating up the holders whenever they dip the price low

Update

If this doesnt scream accumulation, i dont know what does

Looks like a solid project. I can't find a roadmap though.

Any suggestions on when this might shoot for Andromeda then?

Not for a long time. It’s a good team and an amazing project, but they don’t have much of a product yet. I think there are other places to put your money for now.

I have 25k ETH. Whats the wall at?

Is 20k Enough to male it?

Thanks user. I'll come back to ENG when I reach lambolevels with ICX then.

These threads are the reason I come to Veeky Forums. It's good to be reminded that between all the pajeet nonesense and weak hand wojaks there's still some people trying to learn and share some knowledge.

Good luck to you all anons.

should i buy the dip?

If i tell you yes and you short term pink wojack youll curse biz for shilling it so its up to u. In my case ive been holding for 2 weeks so about 150% return even after giant dips

I bet a friend this coin would be 10 quid at least by monday, curse you wharu