Fuck binance, seriously. These dog munching gooks need to get their fucking exchange sorted out...

Fuck binance, seriously. These dog munching gooks need to get their fucking exchange sorted out. You can't trade because it's lagging like shit, the orderbook is all messed up and your own orders aren't put out on time.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003463331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao user, Binance is actually working smoother than any other crypto exchange that i use right now. Those are a mess, and use pc app.

hey retard, i've been using binance since it started and have had zero issues. go fuck yourself you retarded nigger

Bitcoin lags sometimes, especially with higest volume items. Trading for ETH always works though, and their phone app always work.

I fucking love binance.

The worst part of it is that they ask for 500k usd to list a coin lol

AFAIK it's just the Tron page, and you should have sold by now anyway.

>not using Bittrex

bit "welcome feds, the servers are to the left" trex

I'm not op but he's right. It was fucking up for me earlier also

really? can i get a proof, really interested in you source

What're you on about?

Binance has been nothing but good to me.

if you get UI lag in advanced mode, get the desktop app it's working perfectly for me.

Try using the mobile app it is a lot more responsive.

> Trusting chinks with coding

You got what you deserved. The back end is probably running on unoptimized code they ripped off from some open source project.

But muh "I can't wait 1 week to get verified on bittrex because I'm too much of a lazy NEET to fill a fucking form".

You know, the glass is always half full and whenever you look at anything you can either find the positive or find the negative. You'll be so much happier and you'll enjoy life so much more when your being positive. My life has been phenomenal and I've changed a lot as a person. Mostly it's been just becoming a more positive person and thinking positive. In every single aspect of life you can find that positive. Negative shit happens to us all the time but you got to turn it into a positive, whatever it is in life you can flip it and make it a good thing. And then a lot of times it might happen for a reason and you can look at it that way, turn it into a positive and be happy with the situation. That's pretty much everything in life. I hope you can take this advice, be positive and keep pushing forward. The people out there who are negative, all they have is negative shit to say, those are the people who are unhappy and that's why everything comes out negative. Stay positive people.

All serious exchanges charge fees to list coins. I have no idea if it's 500k on Binance, but that wouldn't be surprising.

missed so much on a xrp dump fucking shit exchange

reports of accounts being shut down
bittrex is under american jurisdiction

>try and trade high volume coin when it's about to take off on binance
>system decides that somehow your trade is invalid multiple times
>miss out on the good part of the pump because you can't fucking set any trades

I do wonder if it's on purpose sometimes. It's still the best exchange don't get me wrong but it's just frustrating and they really need to fix the issues if they really are issues and not ((((features))))

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003463331

Please enlighten me on how to register to this exchange if it's so easy, faggots.

>Binance
I can't even fucking register right now, fuck that pile of shit.

Should have opened an account 6 months ago like everyone else, newfag.