Is $100/Link really possible? So if I have 10k I'm going to be a millionaire?

Is $100/Link really possible? So if I have 10k I'm going to be a millionaire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4
youtube.com/watch?v=SMEOKDVXlUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who ever believes KINK would be $100 is fucking delusional

It's possible now stop telling the whole world and accumulate while its low

>CHAINSTINK
no thanks

Yes, Ripple has already over 100 billion marketcap. Chainlink has more use cases and we can set up nodes to get passive income.

Do your own math. 200 billion (200$ per token) marketcap should be doable in couple years.

Yes $100 is definitely possible. If you hold long enough you'll see $1000 LINK.

Anyone telling you different is just too dumb to understand large numbers. The crypto market cap will be worth trillions within the next few years. All current valuations are thinking in baby money terms.

You're right, he probably meant 150$.

It's not only possible
It's inevitable

B-but how do you pay taxes when you're in the millions by that point!!!!

if rebbit and livestreamers can pump verge to 10 billion market cap then they can pump link to 10 billion dollar market cap. simple as that. i accept tips in dogecoin only.

We took a few days longer to hit our first milestone, but we're going to blow every future one out of the water.

Get ready for the price singularity. We're less than a week away.

Can't wait to see this explode once they announce they've actually got something coded.

I heard someone say that if the price went too high, banks and other institutions would be reluctant to utilize chainlink for some reason.

>use my wagie bux to move to Liechtenstein
>cash out there
I already know some German so I'm basically set

There is no Crypto-God but Sergey,
and AssBlaster is his prophet.

They get free links from sergey

stfu assblaster was fake.

dubs confirm

>check em

Yes it genuinely is.

Look at some of the top coins right now, it's ridiculous.

An actual project like ChainLink will for sure hit $100

$100 LINK will happen this year. When people realize the earning potential contributing to Nodes, nobody will be selling their LINK. 10k LINK is probably the golden ticket to generating enough passive income to never have to work again.

Lets be conservative for a minute and say link nodes will generate 10% ROI per year. Holding 10k at $100/ea. Will generate $100,000 per year.

People will call bullshit, but this is already happening with coins like DASH and PIVX. The problem with those coins is that they have no actual value besides their staking earnings and will eventual fall when something better comes along (aka LINK).

you call 10% roi conservative? fuck off faggot even 1% would be insnae

Got to accumulate 2000 more link.
Am I gonna make it?
Also rate my blockfolio

30k LINK here.

The problem is dumb money, normies and /nubiz/ brainlets don't understand what LINK actually does and the implications it has.

Things will have to be literally laid out on a plate for them before they FOMO in.

Why are you so salty? DASH rewards are currently 7.5% annually. Explain how a coin without an actual use case or user base can command those type of returns. If LINK fulfills it’s prophecy I expect the ROI to be closer to 12-15%. What you don’t understand is that these tokens will be used heavily. Liquidity will be extremely low and create huge demand. The more precious the data nodes provide, the higher the ROI will be for node operators. Staking your LINK will be so lucrative the competition itself to get your link into high paying nodes will be cut throat. Not EVERYONE will be able to earn such high ROI but those with foresight and early adopters will reap some pretty incredible rewards.

Do you speak english?

Can someone expalain what this means

Furthermore, look at high net worth, high yield savings accounts. Today, 1 million dollars parked in one of these will earn up to 2.5% annual interest, doing absolutely nothing. Imagine if those dollars we’re actually working for you?

being too complicated for normies is my favourite part of LINK

30k is enough to make it, my goal is 25k before it explodes. At 11k now... meh... I might offload my XRB and I can get there.

Is link legit? Considering getting some and ripple cause I'm afraid ripple will moon even tho it seems like a scam.

10% is probably too much. I'm guessing its between 4-6%

It's legit.

50$ is a good price in 2 years, just wait.

too late
no one wants to sell you links anyway

Wrong

I have same net worth but 15k link. Also don't see the point in buying a coin less then 1% of your folio.

Empty wallets - what are we living for.
Abandoned nodes - I guess we know the score.
On and on, does Rory or Sergey know
what we are looking for.

Another ICO, another mindless crime.
Behind the sellwall, its Pink Wojaks time
Hold my bags,
does anybody want to take them anymore

The show must go on
The show must go on, yeah
Inside my gains are breaking - Blockfolio already faking
But my smile still stays on

youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4 [Open]

piss off

You're right, I think he meant $300.

>Is link legit?
yes

That said, please educate yourself you pile of human trash. Ripple is only worth having if you want to be part of the abhorrent to moral principle scam.
youtube.com/watch?v=SMEOKDVXlUo
In this video aantonop rips ripple a new one, start from 14:28 if you've got the attention span I suspect you might.

No, it’s only doing well because every alt is doing well. This coin is 2-3 years from having any use and value.

Linkies are literally cult members at this point, hide there pajeet threads.

Possible, sure.
Probable, especially in the short term? No. It's a great long term.hold though

>This coin is 2-3 years from having any use and value.
well that beats 99% of coins out there, which will never have any use or value :^)

Buy BTC retard, altcoins are dead again

>le 37% dominance face

if you're aware of what coins don't have value then why don't you choose one that does?

nice

doesnt Liechtenstein have a crypto tax? i live 15mins away from it, but dont know their taxation laws.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just sold my link

Should i buy DADI at january 29 or just more LINKs now?

Checked
Nice digits

In what currency or crypto you going to get paid? Link tokens aren’t a unlimited source.

Explain Liechtenstein taxes desu

trips of 93, not bad

...like link?

people have to pay nodes in LINK to use them. we will get a % of their payments

q3 2018 link is gonna be 150 dollaroooos

>check em again

checked

there aren't any

im in possession of kekmagic now

It's going to 1000 dollars you bastard.

is this a fucking meme or should I buy some?

I'm not trusting Veeky Forums anymore

Can this shitcoin just die? It's sad seeing so many biz bros get scammed by this vaporware. Last chance to sell before the exit scam reveal and Sergey dumps his bags.

number 8: symbol of wealth

Must have been a typo I think he meant $10k LINK

Its easy 100 dollars EOY. Easy 100x, with hitting 1 dollar, the bull run is right around the corner

i buyed 25k of them one month ago for 0.25 each because Veeky Forums has told me

It's a meme, don't buy.
You don't have the iron hands to hold this coin anyways, so don't bother.

Actually how much can you make off of a node versus the cost? I hold LINK but not sure if I have enough for a node necessarily.

D Y O R
Y
O
R

you won't be running a node. you'll be contributing to one via a smart contract.

he did, he bought LINK you idiot

Nobody is selling their LINK. THat's what makes it so volatile. The only people selling are daytraders. Only time you see significant link sells are btc runs.

Ah, I see - so if I only have 2-5k LINK I can still contribute via smart contract, there isn't necessarily a minimum?

saying link will fail despite the evidence of the opposite is just like the normies who keep spamming "crypto is a bubble/you can't cash out/you'll get scammed".

let me try again

if trips, trips will tell the price for link eoy

holykek please speak to me

so where to buy?

Considering becoming a stinky linky but I have no knowledge of it. Can a nigga get a rundown or a referral to a good source?

smartcontracts.com

He made an error. It will be 100k.

>s

how any linkies will you need to get the passive income from nodes?

m8 it's all just numbers and shit
literally any coin could reach $100+
most are just utter garbage that will never have a product/are just trying to be NEW CURRENCY LAWL and are garbage

Max $10. Chainlink is a meme.

> He didn't get in block sub 476

If Chainlink does become the key to mainstream smart contracts, $100/Link is extremely possible.
It is impossible to know at this point just how huge smart contracts will be. That's how huge they'll be.

>Max $10.
explain yourself

he's just FUDing
if anybody thinks LINK's ceiling is only $10 then they don't understand this batshit market that can shoot things like Cardano to $1

I like him.

You sound like the kind of guy who'll sell just because of a 20% dip and spam threads about how you were tricked into buying a shitcoin that didn't make you rich in less than 3 weeks.

So just stay the fuck away.

Serious question biz, how does one avoid getting LINK'd in future. What were the signs?

Cardano is peer reviewed with an actual team of PhD educated competent people, is creating a debit card, etc.

Chainlink is made by a philosophy major burnout who does hallucinogens all day and stuffs his face with fast food.

wasn't LINK's whitepaper peer reviewed? Also what's Cardano used for? smart contracts? Why use Cardano when Ehtereum is around?
>philosophy major burnout who does hallucinogens and staffs his face all day
only one of those is true

you haven't done your research. it's all true.

Similarly, one could ask you to explain how you project >$10.

But nobody on biz really ever explains.

>philosophy major
true
>hallucinogens
literally impossible to know unless you know him
>stuffs his face
have you seen most Americans? they're all fat

it will be a bazillion dollers xD

link is at 1 dollar

no marketing
no roadmap
little to no communication