XRB raiblocks thread

ITT: everything about XRB
Price prediction
Shilling
FUD
Technical questions
Rumours

I'll start. what do you guys think about the Nano re-branding rumour? And DADI partnership rumours? Founded?

Going to update the thread with different infos

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/g99uKZt
imgur.com/oRpO8lc
raiblocks.net/page/frontiers.php?limit=10000
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nv7bq/raiblocks_is_rebranding_to_nano_heres_proof/
youtu.be/GlD-LCPVunI?t=5s
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This coin needed shilling before, now it speaks volumes for itself, just watch it take over

Rebrand leak link: imgur.com/g99uKZt

XRB -> NANO. looks like it will rebrand right after the Dadi ICO ends which should be end of January. It's been confirmed. strap in boiz $1000 end of year. GTFI NOW

Current status and progression of XRB
>Price: ~0.00199 btc (-4% 24h +112% 7 days, +1903% 30 days)
>Price (USD) 31.85$ (+2% 24h +140% 7 days, +8025% 30 days)
>Marketcap 4.2B$
>24h volume 74M$

this has ANTSHARES/NEO vibes when it was $10. ETH when it was $20 BTC vibes when it was $100. you must be a dumbass if you haven't bought yet

Vulgarized description:
>Close to instant transaction time
>Completely feeless
>You create and mine your own block when you send money
>The transaction fits in a single UDP packet, is is sent to the recipient, who creates and mines his own "received" transaction
>Transaction is completed when both parties agreed it is done and it is then broadcasted to the entire blockchain network
>In case of conflict, error in transaction or attempt to double spend, transactions are "voted" by reprensentatives, who can be anyone.
>The rep vote is multiplied with his XRB owning
>The wallet is a full node. Everyone is a node.
>Intented to be a full currency for day to day usage

IM NOT FUCKING SELLING BEFORE 200$

>It was only listed on 2 shit exchanged until yesterday
>Bitgrail and Mercatox
>Price dipped this week because Mercatox went offline for days and then blocked withdrawals
>Bitgrail was running it's entire multimillion exchange on a single node. When the node bugged, no 2nd node could verify the errors.
>They had to manually process every transaction
>They publicly attacked Raiblocks on Twitter for the bug. Raiblocks said this bug is only possible on a huge volume running on a single node and cant happen with 2 nodes.
>They still fixed the bug but the public drama got people scared
>Price tanked
>Kucoin and Bit-Z listed XRB yesterday
>Binance confirmed for listing it next
>Price currently held back by BTC surge
>USD value still stable while everything is red

Good coverage OP, but what if it falls to 2k?

Buy Pascal too, similar on the surface: 0 fees and fast transfers.

On the inside it works with a mini blockchain, zcash privacy and smart contracts.

Whatever happens with XRB, PASCAL will moon. If it is a success, people will look for something similar, if not, for a superior alternative.

It's a no brainer for easy money.

Load distribution is coming, and a spam attack is definitely possible, but no one would profit from it.

I would wait for the STONE fork on XRB before saying PASC will dominate XRB.

Don't think the rebrand will affect it as much as people say but this coin is 100-150$ and up material even without rebrand

As the demand increases and the product becomes more available/well known it is close to impossible for it to dip that much. A lot of people are waiting on it to come to real exchanges because they dont trust Mercatox/Bitgrail.
>Lead dev is Colin Lemahieu. He quit his full time computer engineer position at qualcomm to work on XRB
>Bunch of new devs added
>working product
>He made interesting declarations in q42017
>He has an idea to make the concept of private keys more accessible to the masses
>They might change the name to be more appealing/less confusing
>He said he accepted all offers from exchanges but was not pushing to get listed ASAP because big changes were coming this month and we will understand why.
>Rumours are he's trying to avoid hyping the name XRB right before an entire rebrand to avoid confusion/wasting the hype

I dont say it will dominate.
If XRB do a x100, PASCAL will do a x50. If XRB fails, PASCAL will do a x10 (just an example)

In any case PASCAL will take advantage of the XRB hype the moment the normies learn about it

>All XRB got distributed through a Captcha solving faucet distribution
>It lasted for months, people could solve a captcha every hour and the reward was ditributed to every different IP that solved it.
>Since there is no mining, there is no premining.
>There are pratically no whales
>All the remaining funds were burnt. Supply will never increase.
>Total supply is 133M XRB

lel, that trollbox stopped at the perfect time

What is your definition of a whale? How many BTC of XRB must one have to be a whale? Are there really less whales relative to other coins?

$250 by end of month, 750 end of year

Visual reprentation of XRB speed
imgur.com/oRpO8lc

Take a look at the frontiers

raiblocks.net/page/frontiers.php?limit=10000

10k XRB is currently above whale status imo, aka only 300k USD

Only 700ish people are above that threshold if you account for them not having multiple frontiers open.

There's at least an user that has a massive whale status at 187k XRB, seen the proof

so what exactly is the partnership with DADI about?

rumours that make my panties wet.

Don't forget some of these accounts are owned by the exchanges and have the total sum of many individuals

yes but isn't dadi like some google cloud server but decentralized? i can't see the correlation between the 2 but whatever

Oh i got trolled there didn't realise it was the bitgrail trollbox post

I have 30 coins. Should I buy more? Will I regret it if I don't? I'm sure I'll feel silly for saying $30 is expensive

u can certainly wait for the Binance dump, ppl speculate hodlers will take profits when it gets listed on Binance, however that dip might be at $40 by the time it gets listed on Binance.. u can take that risk or buy it at $100 at the end of the month

Those who missed XRB, check out ITC
Not saying ITC will destroy XRB of course, but a moon mission of similar caliber is very possible for ITC in the next few weeks

Since this coin was rather unknown and unaccessible most people that own it believe in the tech and probably wont dump. They also for the most part dumped on Kucoin at twice the value yesterday.

Results from the community vote

theres no way i will touch my xrb stack before $100. People are holding it tight, it barely dips

same, not gonna buy past 50 either.

Better visual.

ty i was looking for this

>Behavious of the last community voted coins on Binance
>XRB was round 5
>This is Lunyr, round 4

Then just stay poor, this will be 1000 by end of year. There's dumb money and then smart money, you can guess which one you fall under for not owning the best cryptocurrency.

3rd gen crypto technology. we will see xrb ranked 2 or 3 in a few months. just watch

200% erect

I'm sorry I got that wrong
This is round 3 and 4

It still got listed that time but it wasn't the vote

>This is the link to the rumours/leaks thread
>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nv7bq/raiblocks_is_rebranding_to_nano_heres_proof/
>DADI confirmed for partnership with XRB
>The whole rebrand to Nano or Nano xRai or RaiNano is still very unclear

XRB is a Biz coin and Biz coins always moon. soon the masses will adopt. $1000 easy, $3000 in reach if global market cap expands to $2+ tril

>Pascal
Lmao pump and dump scamcoin look at past price and volume history idiot

>Funds not available til the 12th.

Will I be too late bros?

I only recently read about this thing to learn what all the hype is about and I was sold pretty much instantly. If Bitcoin is the first computer, XRB is the transistor. I don't think this is even a hyperbolic comparison. Now that this thing isn't lost in the crowd of shitty pennycoins I think we'll see this thing go parabolic. Can't wait until my ETH clears on coinbase next week so I can get some.

Wtf is biz

But yeah, XRB is a Veeky Forumscoin, it's also a reddit coin, everyone just seems to love this coin.

>This is a realtime demo of the transaction speed (short 20s video)
>youtu.be/GlD-LCPVunI?t=5s

I highly recommend you read the whitepaper and do a little bit of research on this one before you discard it based on your expert technical analysis.

I am loaded with PASC and RAI right now, seems like the same kind of people are loading up on both. (smart people)

Any clue on what are they planning to do to avoid DDoS attacks?

>
ok Veeky Forums bitches love xrb. xrb hodlers get mad pussy

I have xrb too, but i seriously think this coin is going to fuck a lot of people.
DAG's are not ready, and the marketcap of this is fucking huge, when it fails the ripples are going to be felt for months

I doubt it can fail. But even if it does, the Binance listing is going to make it moon way before that happens. It's definitely an opportunity for traders too.

I'm comfy with 700+

buy it on kucoin, sign up with this invite code:
1fdMc

Since your wallet is a blockchain each transaction requires expending resources doing PoW.

This coin actually works, while most coins right now are mere projects and promises.

I'm appealed by how their team seems to understand marketing
>Make it more accessible
>Sacrifice name to make it more appealing
>No hype before they're ready. Still give out news when actual stuff is confirmed and done.

7000 tx per second is not much if there is no fee.

it's the only coin in a long time that I'm not just riding for quick gains

You have to do a couple of seconds of proof of work to send it. You would destroy your own computer/network 100x faster than you would clog the network. And the transactions would likely be discarded and pruned by rep vote.

My point?

Feeless transactions means i can send millions of pennies among wallets that I own, wasting the resources of the whole network.

It's a third of the entire VISA network. It can also scale higher.

You'll need a massive amount of hardware and electricity to do it.

That's not how it works. YOU mine it. You will crash your own computer. It doesn't have to be broadcasted before it is confirmed.

Also the transaction is handled directly peer to peer. No one has to verify it unless a conflict happens. Spamming would just have both your wallets do all the work and then broadcast the result. A transaction fits in a single UDP packet. Good luck with that.

but its still nothing when pajeets do a transaction for every minor thing.

A transaction takes like a second of POW on a high-end GPU though, good luck clogging the network with that

This is the whole reason of the "proof of work" needed to be done. It prevents spam by making it infinitely more intense on your own computer than on the network. You would not feel it with a single transaction.

My bad then, looks like I didn't understand it.

Name me a coin that can sustain more tx/seconds so therefore has more potential to be used as a global currency

Also nothing prevents any crypto from being used on a credit card network that handles the transactions.

Also what part of "it can scale higher in the future" do you not understand

The only thing that is going to fall is the ranking of any coin ahead of xrb including the ever beleaguered Bitcoin.

Pascal says 70000, still not near enough for a global usage (visa does less than that, but people don't pay coffee with their visa)

I got in on this shit late and it was still an incredible winner. Look at dat stable growth in the face of stupid exchanges, btc soaring and massively increasing volume.

This shit is moonining like crazy within the next few days. x3 minimum

Honestly I don't know about Pascal and I shall read up on it.

Did they PROVE it though?

Questions, if the PoW is weak enough to be done in a phone (all the wallets are full nodes, if I understand correctly) what stops me (or a concurrent bank/coin) to plug a supercomputer and fuck the nerwork?

I sure as hell pay everything with my credit card even a coffee. Why pay for a debit tx when you can get a reward for a CC tx. Also NFC is just more convenient and not on all debit cards

A single PoW won't fuck your phone up, but enough to disrupt the network would wreck any supercomputer up.

Don't get me wrong this iis the biggest concern for this type of network, but the devs are already working on solutions, and there are things in place that can prevent it, like higher minimum payments.

good question, there is no mobile or light wallet yet desu

Please just read the whitepaper before you repeat shit like this.

The transaction doesn't need the network. You will exponentially fuck any computer you use for a spam attack by doing all the mining yourself. There is no "global block". You make your own block. No one else has to process the transaction or do any work on it. It isn't like BTC where every transaction goes through every miner

Fuck daily trading with this one. Impossible ffs.

But you're on track the only real problem would be a spam attack towards an individual becasue they would have to process every "received" block after your "send" block. This is easily fixed by any merchant by just setting a minimum payment amount. You'll ruin yourself spamming him with money. You can also... you know... close the wallet.

Agreed. Buy dips never sell.

No FUD, but serious concern. If I got it right I understood that for being able to process your transaction you must validate n previous transactions.

A supercomputer could take over all the phones in the world. What makes your own load increase exponentially?

Do you guys think this coin will get dumped when it hits Binance?

Some are saying it will but how does that make any sense?
Why the hell would whales dump this when the opportunity for it to pump just became greater?

>Link the the whitepaper
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

>imgur.com/g99uKZt

this was clearly manipulated and went through a PnD 2 days ago, been falling since. No idea if it's a real coin or a scam. It's less complete than IOTA and the token is a ERC20 placeholder for something that's entirely conceptual.

It was all time high today.

>Less complete then IOTA
>IOTA doesnt even work

It will dump but only temporarily. Big volume = big cash out. Biggest exchange = Biggest volume.

Once the price dumps, people will hop on the train and it'll pump to the moon.

Some will dump when it hits $50+ but it will recover and continue climbing

A malicious entity could send many unnecessary but valid
transactions between accounts under its control in an attempt
to saturate the network. With no transaction fees they are
able to continue this attack indefinitely. However, the PoW
required for each transaction limits the transaction rate the
malicious entity could generate without significantly investing
in computational resources. Even under such an attack in an
attempt to inflate the ledger, nodes that are not full historical
nodes are able to prune old transactions from their chain; this
clamps the storage usage from this type of attack for almost
all user

True but it would also be an excellent opportunity to dump the market, make a profit, and buy back for cheap. More liquid markers help do that. Not sure either way though

It's not a pump and dump. News happened, then both exchanges that had XRB crashed and people thought they lost their money. Mercatox actually lost the domain from its registrar for a while and Bitgrail went all out drama queen on twitter and threatened to delist XRB. People traded for something else to get out as XRB withdrawals were locked.

Checked.

"without significantly investing in computational resources" is my concern, with this market cap there are many players ready to use those resources.

I know a dump is imminent but some are saying that it will dump immediately when it hits the exchange which seems ludicrous to me.

What is there to gain at dumping at it's current price when it hits Binance?
Unless they mean they're dumping after the Binance pump which means getting in now would still be a good time right?

Everything binance lists moons. That never happened unless the coin was abandonned shit.

I just think the fact that it's feeless and instant is going to get normies to use it. They will never understand the miner fee.

Setting up gas limit and price on ERC20 is the least user friendly thing ever

Having to use a tag on top of addresses with ripple or monero otherwise you just lose your money forever is a real joke to people. They would never use it day to day.

no it wasn't, that was 2 days ago.

"even if it happened it blocks can be pruned to protect the network except full historical nodes"

>imgur.com/g99uKZt

Lol I found this. My first internet shitstorm. So proud of myself

scamcoin

I am still holding, but the retardedly high market cap really makes me think about how much higher it can go

I am reading this thread while sending Bitcoin and it's so loonnnggg.

FFS I just want XRB to replace this fucking shitcoin.

Oh yeah, forgot proof. I downloaded the entire nano site before it was shut down. here's a never seen before screencap.

IOTA levels are completely realistic