If it doesn’t break through the 16700 resistance again, red dildos will appear

MY MONEY AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Check 5ch
they are selling their alts now
kek

buy the dip

NOOOOOO IT WAS THE TRONNIE DIFFERENCEE AAAAAAAAA

ITS OVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WENT ALL IN ON TRON @ 2K SATS SEND ME MONEY AND ILL BUY THENDIP AAAAAAAA

HOLY SHIT BTC RISING FAST

Not sure what you’re talking about

>Meanwhile, FUN still /comfy/ af

Wait 10 minutes.

So what you go to bed already. If you have a good portfolio just HODL and ignore the daytraders and PnD pajeets

>go to bed
>wake up
>reload blockfolio
>everything not bitcoin now worth $0.001

I-i think its breaking the 16.7 resistance

FUCK ITS EATING IT
SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GO BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's happening

Just sold all to bitcoin. Feels good man

Do u leave all alts on the exchanges or how are you supposed to react to this shit?

CANT BEAT THE 16740 RESISTANCE AHAHAHAHAHHA BUTTCOIN BTFO

you fools NEED to convert at least 40% of your stack to BTC don't you get that???

Literally as soon as you moon, you need to do this conversion. FUUUCK MEE how hard is this?

You cry and think about how youre going to end it all. I at least have half of my shit in ETH but my other half is slowly bleeding away together with the old rotten remnants of my soul and will to live

Just wait 3 more hours until chinamen see their blockfolios red and panic sell everything.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

INVEST IN MY SHITCOIN NORMIES OR GET SLAUGHTER BY THE BEAR AAASJHFSIHYUGDGYKUSDAGHIJUSDAGJKDSFHGDA

BUT IM HODLING ON MY FUCKING LEDGER I LITERALLY CANT EVEN GET TO MY SAFE AND GRAB IT BEFORE IT MOONS

ITS STILL GOING STOP IT PLEASE

yeah, it's impossible to sell all your shit on time if you haven't got it on an exchange already.

>10 minutes later
STILL /COMFY/

actually impressed by the resilience of FUN

Who /doge/ here?

Are we safe yet? Did it actually get stopped? I think its stuck right now and i dont know what to do

It’s slowly boiling you like a frog... you’ll bleed stats until you’re in the red and have to hold bags or sell at a loss

STOP IT PLEASE

That’s some nice FUD, huh? Just shut off your computer... unless you’re a day trader... then you’re fucked whether you’re up or down anyway...

I’m Iron hands rn because I’m over 2x and BTC’s market dominance is not what it once was... normies are waking up to this overpriced pos and finding shitcoins like XRP.

Let the “king” have his day because the money will flow down

The big ALT HOLOCAUST of 2018 is beginning.
Buy BTC, short XRP, short LTC.

MY ALTS

I-its just fud right? Its not actually going to hit 17k again, right? Please tell me it wont. Im hodling but IT HURTS SO MUCH vocaroo.com/i/s0fGrhgDzDwk

TRX still going strong. ALL HAIL OUR CHINESE OVERLORDS.

You think you could enjoy unlimited gains without the king taking his taxes? Just accept the reality of this. You can either hodl and recover after this run or you can risk chasing the dragon to lock gains and then falling off while your alts recover... some times you lose hard chasing btc, but as long as you’re in good alt-coins, hodling always nets positive...

B-but im 25% XLM and VEN each and 50% ETH

liftoff

I am gonna say 23k at end of the week for btc

stop whining about dips ffs

MY MOOOOOONEYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VEN is being heavily manipulated by chinese gov so its not going to crash

THIS !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN, I panic sold my xlm (at a 100% profit still) and I want them back

>short LTC
BTC and LTC move together faggot

This is no where near as bad as a few weeks back when everything crashed hard like twice in a week. Shut your fucking mouth

mfw TRX still +20% on 24h chart
how can one coin be so based

>filename

Also how to spot old/biz/fags.

fun is done. its going sideways and losing volume, get out now

>Only altcoin to not get BTFO by bitcoins rise
>HURR DURR FUN IS DONE

BITCOIN HAS TO FUCKING GO, I CAN'T HANDLE DOING THIS EVERY 2-3 WEEKS