Kucoin: the ultimate Hold

you need to get in on KCS now.

50% of all fee income is distributed to kcs holders. You can do math at pic related.

Kucoin is still small compared to binance or bittrex. It WILL catch uo. Binance closed new registers, and all US exchanges are fucked in general.

Half of all coins are locked up until 2019 at minimum. Founder coins are locked up until 2021. So worst case, sell in 2019.

The sooner you get in, the bigger the piece of the pie you get. Im currently getting a nice dividend of every single coin. The diversification and minimization of beta is obviously a good padding to my portfolio.

The development team is great. Look into them. Very experienced and strong backgrounds.

Most importantly, they have clearly shown they are dedicated for the long haul. They have been upgrading servers. They have their coins locked up.

They will soon introduce a platform where people can trade ANY PAIR. No more bullshit.

You have to be excited about this one. Its like binance coin, but 10x more profitable, and is currently only 10% of the size.

By 2020, this exchange will be one of the five monoliths of crypto. Just hold.

My referral (if you would be so kind): 1bH3x

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S378fwJsWSwXq4yVXqwFYc4fN9d9ju9XG4FvDV3n0hA/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me the basic gestalt without me having to research it, Pajeet.

basically you can create passive income for life if you just hold this shit, assuming crypto and the exchange stays around.

code: 1csQQ

semi whale here (3m) you help me, i help you

Bottom line:

This exchange volume is growing exponentially.

The coins inside it also grow exponentially.

Ur dividends will therefore grow double exponentially.

Exchange will 10x easily in volume.

Coins inside it have already 10xed. And they are adding poet (ur fuxking dumb if u dont buy this now) and xrb.

10x and 10x means 100x growth of ur dividends in the next year.

I am not pajeet.

1bH3x

75% in, holding 1k KCS, will i make it Veeky Forums?

Theres a good reason why the coin and the exchange is so explosive. Get on board now before it hits $15 this March.

In case you haven't signed up yet, use my referral at no cost to you: 1aHh7

>basic gestalt

KCS will be a great addition to basically any portfolio. The coin itself could easily moon itself and then add free extra mooning coins on top of that..... Get in here!

Referral code : 24MPx to sign up with no extra cost, have a great day!

Shit exchange..

>50% trading fees
About to be reduced to 15%

Is that good or bad for the dividends part?

my favorite thing about this is its resistance in the DIPS.

I would recommend accumualating atleast 1-2k COSS minimum for long term high divs. (written in a smart contract and wont be changed)

Sorry, meant 50% dividends sharing.

It's fine for those that got in early, though they'll earn less. It's bad for anyone who follows. Would you rather earn 50% or 15%?

At 350 million volume that is.

Holders' cut only grows

You get .00000001's of shitcoins every day for holding $10,000 worth of kcs. What a deal!

Oh and if you referred 8 million street shitting indians who actively use cuckcoin, you can increase that by 1 decimal place. Nice!

Unironically I have over 400 referrals and I got paid 600$ worth of coins last week. Those coins were mostly new ICOs and cumulatively they are worth over $1100 today. I get my next payout tomorrow.

I was the first person to discover kucoin and began shilling ref codes before it went out of style. It only took me 5 days of work and now I have passive income rivaling an entry level job. Kek

I only have 100 KCS that cost me $200 and I get $.15 a day. Which is a dollar a week if math is too hard for you brainlet.

A dollar a week for literally just holding a token.

>over 400 referrals
so you're one of those faggots clogging up the board with your referral spam?

how do you buy coins on kucoin with USD?

is such a thing even possible or do i have to transfer coins from coinbase?

/newb

You trade from coinbase to gdax and from gdax to kucoin (use ethereum). Once you have ethereum you can buy kcs. You can use bitcoin now, but I'm not sure the fees and such.

1sh4Q is my referral for anyone willing to use it. Much appreciated.

nope. I have never once needed to resort to that.

I was the original BNTY and PRL shill. Few people here had heard of the exchange at the time so I gave them my referral code. I collected over 50 from a single thread. Now it's growing exponentially. Most of these people you see copy/pasting their link everywhere don't even have a single ref

Not really holder's cut stays stagnant, that's why KuCoin share's a scam. They can just set the cut at whatever they want. You will have a cut of a cut THEY decide. It's so fucking lame

It will never go below 15%. The CEO and CTO have already made this crystal clear.

The dividends are awful but the pajeets on this board love it because they can live off 20 cents a day

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S378fwJsWSwXq4yVXqwFYc4fN9d9ju9XG4FvDV3n0hA/edit#gid=0

I thought we're all here for moon missions. Not dividends. Dividends are for muh stocks.

use this invite code unless you hate money:
1fdMc

My referral: E2xyZl

Just throwing it out there, maybe it is useful for someone