GET IN NOW OR REGRET IT LATER

GET IN NOW OR REGRET IT LATER

with all the normies already in shouldn't the price be higher already? idk shill me

So glad I dumped those bags. Don't give a fuck any more

btc had its pump, dumped
eth had its pump
now its dump
LITE will 500+

hey I would say get yourself a nice LTC/BTC short or regret later

i was thinking this too but might be a bit too early to sell btc?

I'm done with LTC for good. I dont care if it goes X2. Big fucking deal. Fuck this coin. Now go sell it and make some money.

Fucking same user, been holding since it was 40 dollars but now I'm sick of it, watching all these alts boom while my shitty Ltc bags weigh me down

>got in $40
>bags

you retarded?

I feel ya... bought in at $15 myself, sold at $370, rebought at $210 but I could have made 15x on Tron instead.

everyday you retards shill this shitcoin and nothing happens

Chase the short term gains, or the long time investment, if you're up on the alts, and trying to preserve your gains, dump into BTC, ETH or LTC

This is how deluded crypto traders have become. They ignore gains that would be impossible in stocks and other markets and go nuts if they don’t make 100x.

>have 309.8 Ltc

You retarded?

Well this is a once in a life time opportunity, I won't be happy with anything less than x30 this year.

Besides your general gut instinct what basis do you put your info down to?...

god i hope so, I'm the bagholder that bought in at 340. if I even get back to those levels I'm out

You need to switch to another currency. LTC had it's big run in December, it will only bleed out now, just like XRP and all the other shitcoins.

Why? It does seem as if Charlie knows something good and there are many rumors

I know user, I'm thinking moving most of it into xlm, seems better short term even after the huge gains, got about 3k xlm currently would like 10k. Would also like some dragonchain possibly, wish it wasn't on pajeet exchanges though.

When will you retards learn what happens to Litecoin after Bitcoin pumps.

Just bought 10,000 thanks, get in here soy bois, so I can rape your boipussy

i dont understand
did you guys just go all in litecoin

why do you feel so stuck with it

its part of the portfolio, it is going up over the long term, its for fucking holding.

"after Bitcoin pumps"
BTCs big pump was in November to December. LTC already is pumped, when it quadrupled to current price.

This is not a BTC pump, this is just the usual bullshit BTC is pulling. Don't expect LTC do make any big moves unless BTC goes 30k

Cliff high is saying litecoin Is going to be one of the top performers of 2018. This guy called bitcoin at 13800 by December of 2018 based on his datasets back in 2015. Numerous other calls too. I went in hard based on his latest report.

I cashed out all my earnings I got from TRX @ 2025 and went back all in on litecoin. If litecoin goes above 260 we will see highs we've never seen before.
Arise chickun!

>Cliff high
what else did he call?

Litecoin is literally a shitcoin. Anyone who buys this deserves to lose everything. Liteys are the MOST deluded. Pic related.

Yeah this and Charlie Lee's tweets are the only reason I am still holding a bag

>uses coinbase
kys my dude

>Uses google calculator

He called:
>13,800 bitcoin by end of year
>triple digit litecoin by end of year
>9/11
>Trump winning the presidency

The way he uses his data for predictive linguistics is astonishing. And yes all those calls are on record. Go back thru his reports and look. The man is 50,000 times smarter than anyone else in this game. Litecoin is going to fucking explode this year per his web bot predictions. Screenshot this now.

Only 'Nonshitcoin' due a pump

What’s his website?

LTC will go to $800 in the next pump.

www.halfpasthuman.com

Also he has a twatter and a YouTube channel with 100’s of interviews.

That acid using hippie said OMG would be between $60-98 EOY 2017. He's full of shit and has too many fried neurons from Woodstock

Clif High is the fucking man, check his vids on crypto

CAN THIS FUCK MAKE IT GO UP
JUST TWEET THE LETTER F OF SOMETHING FUCK

Cliff high is the single best resource to the crypto community that we have. He a patriot, a real humanitarian, and he isn't afraid to call evil out where he sees it. I highly advise everyone on Veeky Forums source a copy of his reports. Hell, if you like it or find them helpful, you might even want to buy the next one (via crypto of course).

>twatter
holy shit this made me laugh more than I should have

He should just fake a partnership with microsoft. Worked for IOTA.

Agreed desu. So thankful one of my broskis shilled me hard on him 6 months ago.

It does seem bizarre how long LTC has been sleeping. Can someone wake him up now, please?

He's in a coma

CHARLIE "JUSTING YOU" LEE

>LITE will 500+
This nigga retarded

Actually it will hit $1700 and settle back to 14-15

I'm too new to this game T_T

I bought in in Dec 2016, April & June 2017 and HODL'd all the way to right after everything settled at the end of Dec, when I finally dipped my toe into altcoins.

I can't wrap my head around it desu.. Do top 10 coins ever just die? I find it so weird that LTC and DASH are just limping along and my instinct is always to buy in these cases

the sleeping giant awakens.

born 2 trade