BAT

Seriously, why is no one talking about this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw
publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too focus posting pink wojaks because of the current JUSTenning

I'm balls deep I'm BAT, and it won't start getting plastered all over biz until it's already mooning, posting from Brave

Because they're too busy investing in shitcoins like reddcoin and tron. It's quite sad to see morons chasing pumps.A lot easier to buy and hold a a token WITH AN ACTUAL WORKING PRODUCT.

Is Brave worth trying?

yes its amazing for mobile, desktop can be improved still. It really does block all ads tho its pretty crazy

i've used brave on my phone for like a year now. shits so cash

>WITH AN ACTUAL WORKING PRODUCT
Problem is the product is a Black Mirror episode.

I bought this and STRAT. Kinda wanna abandon strat and get more of this but today is an awful day to sell so I will have to wait. The CEO is a genius, have you seen his forehead? His frontal lobe or whatever is huge. That is enough for me, plus making JS and founding Mozilla is ok too. But man his forehead.

I WAS PROMISED A MOON MISSION TODAY YOU NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy trips BATman. I'm thinking of going 50:50 Bitcoin BAT (currently 2/3 in BAT) to avoid JUSTing, what do you think?

Theres an option so You can run videos in the background, including YouTube
It's exactly like chrome but loads much better and faster for me at least

I don't get it.

Neither does he

Okay guys, thanks for those replies. I will try Brave now and hold BAT until it moons in a couple of weeks.

Paying people basic attention tokens to watch ads is a terrible concept.

can't u opt out and just tip content creators?

yes. he wouldn't know that tho bc he fell for the stuttering pothead-tier FUD

seems like a pretty great concept to me. please enlighten us

nice forehead just bought 100k

Do you really want to be treated this way?

Ok, fine, whatever. You'll be the ones getting stuck with this.

this. i fucking hate ads and you couldn't pay me to watch them

I love Brendan Eich.

The fucker INVENTED JAVASCRIPT.

Just loaded up, moved my XRP into BAT

There are a lot of projects which seem to have the potential to do good in the world right now, and change everything for the better. Or you can just side with banks and marketers. Sure, those people will probably end up making money, but they could to on other projects which at least don't aim to fuck everyone over. I'm not fudding, just disappointed with this.

Half of the top Cryptos don't even have any real working products/projects and are run by shithead scammers

You telling me this big idea,

>Been in BAT since 2300
>Shorted at 4400
>Back in at 3500

I'm hodling to the moon now even if the BTC pump does push the price in satoshi down a bit.

Yea, i wouldn't bet against BE, he's been working on this pipeline ever since he started Brave.

Ok, I'll spoon feed you

By the creator of Javascript, Firefox and Brave.
Aims to redistribute among creators, advertisers and users the ad money.
Streamers are notoriously bothered the youtube bc of the reward policies.
There is a screenshot of Pewdiepie taking a look into this in one of his videos.

Plus: fuckerberg anounced that this year he would like to get into cryptos... and BAT did a conference not so long ago at facebook.

Join the dots. This is more than "new exchange!" This can change the fucking internet (and mobile apps).

The moment there is anything to do.with facebook or Pewdiepie says anything about this,it will go intergalactic. Take a look into the market cap and the size of internet ads market.

x100 is very well possible

>I get my business ideas from a nihilistic fantasy TV show

Yeah and it works.

Some day you'll realize you're part of the problem. Good job on wanting to make us all live in a shittier world.

>Some employees of Mozilla Foundation (a separate organization from Mozilla Corporation) tweeted calls for his resignation, with reference to his donation of $1,000 to California Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in California

so just to keep this short
>genius who created javascript and firefox
>against gay marriage
>famous youtubers are part of BAT and will shill it to normies soon enough

user...i....buy.

So what you're saying is you just don't like the idea on a personal level not on a business level?

That's fine dude, that's your opinion, but it's no reason to FUD a great project with a lot of big backing.

holy shit dude, are you really this dense?
this liberates users AND publishers while retaining anonymity.

Brave is a solid browser with user privacy as #1

Exactly!
Even tho it's dumping now, it will surely moon sooner or later.

My only regret is not shorting today...

Idk I've been using brave for the past year and i love it. Also bave some BAT. never going back to chrome or using google

now I'm convinced you're accumulating

>Muh browser plugin

And you should too

Of course I am. I was just wondering why no one is shilling this gold mine.

Bought a bunch of BatCoins(BAT). Thanks for the tip Veeky Forums!

This shit could seriously reach $50 EOY.

I haven't seen any coin with a better developer leading it.

This dude created Javascript in 1993 when the web was just bare bones html. No real time updates like you see on the exchanges right now. Everything was static. You couldn't even make an empty website that tells you the time without Javascript.

People should know the BAT is more than just an advertising platform. It serves supersede things such as patreon where content creators can make all the controversial things they want without worrying about being policed. Unlike patreon content it's not hidden behind a paywall either. Users get BAT simply by browsing and they can decide to use it on their favorite camwhore or cash it out. Web annoyances such as adfly will cease to exist.

Browser extentions are planned and users aren't limited to the brave browser.

There have been a shit load of bat Threads recently, check the archive you mong. Also BTC is going up.

go 50/50 2/3 is too much of a risk, the price could do a red october again.

The team are manipulating price til its listed on GDAX then ...parabolicmania4000

This

Been watching this thing like a hawk the past 2 days, heavy manipulation going on, idk about GDAX but there is some news coming soon that'll launch this into the mainstream

There's something I don't understand:
If the browser blocks ads, how is the user going to be watching ads and be paid?

Now that you mention it, Vitalik also had a really big forehead. Must be for their big brains. I'm holding $300k of these bad boys and ready to go 100x.

This. My body is ready.

He gave a talk a facebook and coinbase recently.

He wants to keep it low until it gets proper attention.

Coinbase is super interested, you seen the shill, but won't list Erc20 tokens, it'll go on GDAX.

Which won't matter anyway as the user will be able to buy direct through the browser, no messing about with exchanges.

Coinbase will list tokens, the CEO said he wants to support ethereum tokens.

It blocks the all ads.

If the user opts in, they can decide to participate in the BAT program. Regular ads will be replaced by BAT ads.

Imagine refreshing Veeky Forums daily and earning a few bats from simple banner ads. Non intrusive and actually have the incentive to NOT block ads anymore. The publisher wins, Veeky Forums wins, and you get a few extra coins to spend.

Okay, I will hold this to death then. I see it now.

And GDAX

Coinbase does not list tokens. Chains only.

It will be on Coinbase.

youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw

interesting, how do I participate in this program?

because Bitcoins erection is too strong right now

says who? kek

it is not available yet. read the roadmap

This BTC breakout is the next big bull run 20k tomorrow. gobble up those cheap BATS/alts

You can paid if you're a publisher:

publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/

Users getting paid from ads starts Q2.

Don't you guys ever watch Twitch can you imagine them replacing bits with bats. People literally spend so much money on Twitch just to get a TTS on their favorite streamers screen. I got a heavy long position on bat. Isn't this shit confirmed with Reddit Twitter too. Imagine people using bats to like people's posts.

im waiting for btc to cool off then going into BAT

1500 bat here
Am I going to make it?

Im seriously being fucked today by btc. I dont know anymore when to buy or sell

150 bats here

Got raped hard by tenx

No - not enough BAT... :(

Just leave it alone

Go for a walk, things will flip in an instant as they always do and you'll get fucked if you try to follow

I panic sold a few days ago and bought back at 20% higher. Wait until you see a big green dildo if you REALLY want to sell. Don't you dare sell now, the worst is probably over. I would honestly buy more if I had some spare btc on Binance.

Basically, buy on a red day, sell on a green day. Although I dunno do whatever you want just don't stare at the charts cause you'll go nuts :'(

I bought in at .64$, so this is a little sad to see, but I know we're going to go back up

BATter up lads

I've switched to Brave both desktop and Android. No regrets. Fastest browser I've ever used.

I bought in 3100 sats a few days ago and all my delicious gains are gone for now. I think it'll be fine though

Good show