You ready for the moon shot Veeky Forums ?

You ready for the moon shot Veeky Forums ?

my body is ready

whats dis

sold my bags at 300 sats fuck me

When?

>whats dis
SiaCoin, and it's ready to launch to the moon

where buy?

Heard this is a total shitcoin

shill me

Its not. BUY.

Just bought some POE, wondering if I should dump it for SIA or REQ

SiaCoin has had constant steady growth and is ready to go

It's already up 25%. What else do you expect ?
I'm fed up with retards hoping for 10x gains in

Holding my 48k SC like a newborn baby that I know will grow up to take care of me when I'm old and grey

SiaCoin, it is a good coin but I decided to buy StormToken instead. I would rather buy DADI ICO token instead of SiaCoin. It serves similar purpose but more

it is. i might buy some cause its still low but its pretty shit. their program is shit, i have like 2k sia trapped in there. it was cheap as fuck 2 months ago so anons might be trying to dump now.

Comfiest coin rn. Waiting for $1

nice im up 200% and im fed up with retards thinking they know what there talking about.

MMMM 200K OF THESE BAD BOYS

I got 80,000 Siacoin when it 85 sats.

Feeling very comfy right now.

Why is it mooning?

Oh baby you're going to the moon. I only have 20000

Pump and dump more than likely. The moon for this coin is already over.

yeah this mooing along with btc is making me uneasy, im almost 4x on this shit.. i should jjust sell right? being greedy has fucked mebefore

dont sell at less than a dollar. this and dadi are gonna be the next craze

Sounds like some good old FUD

wouldnt even surprise me with the market recently, market caps meaning shit are a thing of the past..

literally all my coins are down 20% and my 20k sia saved me from losing any money today

why the fuck isnt Veeky Forums shilling this? why are all of you buying the most retarded shit

already mooned

Because they're more interesting in idiotic projects like BazingaCoin and BCH than an actual project that corporations would use.

it's just 6 cents and normies dont care about markcet cap

I've been saying this since a couple of days ago. When it was 3 cents. It's primed to go. This will be the next 1$ coin. Normies are in the market and want the next ripple. Even if this hits a dollar, it will barely be in the top ten.

Sitting on 376k since 3 cents.
Im actually making money while all my other shitcoins are tanking.

Good job. I'm pissed because I almost bought in at 200 sats but thought it would go to 150. I got greedy and got in at around 250. Still have almost 60k though. Would love to have 375k

>This will be the next 1$ coin

how ? did you see the market cap ?

shitcoin??
>decentralized cloud storage
>data is 100% protected
>can literally RENT OUT your hard drive for $$$
>No one can access your files/data (unlike Amazon/Apple/etc.
>cost like 10000% less to use ($2 per month vs $23 per month for Amazon
>100% open sourced
>renter only gets paid if they hold a file for the specified time given

hell yea, only coin with high supply near the top 20 that hasnt pumped to insane levels.

its half of tron, it may reach like 30 cents or more who knows.

Yeah, by the time it hits 1$ it will barely be in the top ten, and it has a great usage case. The supply will go up eventually, but hit a buck way before that.

Look at ripples marketcap and amend your statement.

I HATE NORMIEEEEES
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

holy shit volume is huge

Man i gotta hand it to you guys. I didnt belive this would go anywhere. Here you are above OMG

ok but where to buy? don't have bittrex

coinmarketcap.com
Now pump my coin you fucking normie

CoinSpot or HitBTC

HAHAH normie? Who does this faggot think he is? I'll have you know I've been in this game since the start. That's right- the original crypto forums with Satoshi himself. I've read the whitepapers. I've seen this shit. YOU just don't get the market. Normie. You're the normie, NORMIE. This coin is so above the other shitcoins. It's the SIACOIN, and it's taking all of us up on rockets to the moon, smoke trails of cash in our wake, all the other shitcoins gagging on our fumes like a BBC. That's if you're not a stupid normie like yourself talking shit about. But really, I'm not even mad. I've made my money son. Just along for the ride. Pic related. It's you after sia moons

im just a newfag, relax

What is whitepaper?