STOP MOONING YOU OLD DINOSAUR PIECE OF SHIT!

STOP MOONING YOU OLD DINOSAUR PIECE OF SHIT!

People should be investing in my shitcoin because it has faster transactions and I'm a normie who missed the Bitcoin train.

Bitcoin is the only valuable crypto

>10%
>mooning
corecucks everybody. How does it feel to know you could have invested in just about any altcoin lately and made the same returns as Bitcoin going to 100k

>People should be investing in my shitcoin because it has faster transactions and I'm a normie who missed the Bitcoin train.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. that's all i hear too.

Hodl niggers need to get back to plebbit.

I wanna buy a coin for shits and giggles during the next dip before the lightning network is implemented.

dead cat bounce

that's all

If you can't figure out why Bitcoin is actually the only crypto with any value you should get out immediately. You don't understand this game.

I just don't get the reasoning why now?
Just new year stuff?

You are a retard

I'm not putting my whole 500k stack into some random shitcoin, I'm happy to keep most of it in BTC though.

It's about risk/reward. When I only had 10k I'd chuck it all in shitcoins too.

18k in 30 mins

Kek, implying 70% of BTC buyers aren't normies who never heard of any other coin and are totally brand-brainwashed by corporatism already. The same people who actually unironically pay those horrendous transaction fees when they transfer the BTC to their wallets as a "store of value", kekerino.
Those retards are all that are powering this bloated corpse of a coin. Plus some butthurt miners who are afraid they can't scam people with their fees anymore, plus some retarded oldfags who are holding on out of pure nostalgia and don't care about destroying the tech in the process.
Take a step back and face it. Unless you're a troll, of course, the only people who would keep defending this obsolete hindrance.

overbought shitcoins are overbought - most choose to dump into btc, but eth is also a good refuge.

Normies have discovered shitcoins. Look at them getting excited about XRP.

The lightning network will make transaction feasable though, I think this thing might be back on track.
Not that I'm happy about it or anything but the market is king.

read how annoying lightning would be to use. it's a non-starter and vapor

At 17k im out of bitcoin and into eth. Even if it moons to 25k I can rest easy knowing its dinosaur tech wont suddenly kill my gains.

"IT'S A BUBBLE AAAAAAAA" panic subsided with sideways movement
Short term speculators taking profits out of alts that mooned recently (which is almost all of them)
Normie boomer investors still think Bitcoin could be the next big thing because they don't understand the problems with it and haven't researched solid alts

It's OK I myself dabbled with alt trading and last week I cashed out my profits to buy a Switch.

meanwhile ur shitcoin bcash has stagnated at 2.4k for fucking ages. kys

pffffhahahaha

go look at the ETH to BTC parity chart and dont forget zoom out

There's literally a fuck load of people lined up to sell right now and idiots are rushing to buy instead of waiting for the sell price.
How do retards get so much money to waste?

This. I went from 10k to 140k in the last 2 months all in on shitcoins. Clearly I got the result I wanted so now it's about protecting capital and consistency.

are you autistic lol

> annoying
That's the best case scenario, in reality BTC will be just as crap for traders, if not crappier than before, because you can't use LN to move all your coins, some will be locked.

They're not expecting some normie user to go manually sign a multi-sig timelocked transaction with their friend in order to use it. The whole thing will be behind the scenes and they won't even notice.

good call. don't listen to these bagholders.

so you are essentially admitting that ethereum is undervalued? sounds like the guy you are shaming is making the right call

remember guys inverse biz strategy super profitable times like this

By all means keep rallying though. The longer people are idiots for the more delicious salty tears to enjoy when it finally dies

I can't wait to see Bitcoin crashing to zero. I'll jump around in joy.

>went from 10k to 140k in the last 2 months

>can't cash out

i hear all about these NORMIES but every time i see y'all post pictures of them or talk about them they say the exact same shit every single one of you says. it sounds just like Veeky Forums but in person or the reddit or on the facebook.

you're exactly like them.
maybe that's why you hate them so much.
you see yourself in them.

meanwhile, they aren't thinking about you at all.
maybe...maybe like she wasn't thinking about you? how she didn't notice you?
what's her name, Veeky Forums? Projectina?

Normies and chads aren't binary, they exist on a spectrum.

What's with this can't cash out meemee?
It will go to 6 million and everybody on earth will bow down and extract all of the planet's wealth just to make sure a handful of morons get paid for their imaginary internet coins.

fuck these new fags failing for the terrible propaganda

>t. guy who read a few posts about LN and thinks he's an expert

your loose butthole exists on a spectrum, faggot.

Bitcoin opens its eyes and all the alts cower in fear. All bow to the king

holy kek

SELL AT THE TIP FAGGOTS

This isn't the tip.