Realistically , how much can Deep Brain Chan get to?

Also is this a pure chink coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont get the hype, it has some growth but cmon

It's being done by a subsidiary of a very large company in China that has alot of AI achievements under its belt. The company already has partnerships with other big companies like Samsung.

Mark my words, as soon as this hits top 100 on coinmarketcap it will jump to 50 then top 25 within a week.

dont put too much trust in it op, i sold at 11 cents(euro) after i saw this

so their social media person is an idiot.
who cares?

If you are not investing in a huge project because they are Chinese and have not the best English, you deserve to stay poor you fucking faggot

>sold at 11 cents

It went up to 20 after that twitter post. Are you really investing based upon social media presence? What a fag, stay poor, brainlet.

probably a retarded ass non STEM or something

would rather have good grammer than money fucking pinkjacks

Saw an article selling this is basically a shit coin. Are you all continuing to hold? I have like 1,000 coins.

Ya'll aware the supply was always 1.5 billion? CMC did the fuck up...

its 22 cents now and the only consistent gainer in my portfolio since btc went up

I had some of these coins. I'm study a master in Machine Learning, im going to do my thesis in deep learning. I know my shit about neural networks. This descentralized AI is a good idea but we dont have algorithms or models to use it.

Its betting for a techology that may not even come or may not even be necesary. Surely you can make gains because market is crazy, it has chinese genius and has good aliances, buts thats it. Unless we see a massive research focus on desentralized neural nets, the progress will be slow.

They also have retards managing their twitter account.

Obligatory pic related for retards like yourself.

>Invested by NEO
>One of the few to get accepted on NEO's blockchain
>One of the better AI groups
Sounds like a shitcoin

Feels good knowing my gains continue to grow since I've adapted past the FUD portion of the crypto space. This is a definite HODL.

nice larp you fucking mongoloid faggot. the spokesperson literally said in an interview that they are already using and selling this to chinese AI companies and they manage to reduce costs by 70%. seems pretty fucking good, right?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/

Can someone answer this? It gets too complicated for me.

I have 35k, and even then I agree with the other guy. You just sound like a retard

>i sold at 11 cents
Nobody should take advice from you.

Being 100% real here, he sounds like a larping salty faggot that can't see the team pulling this off.

Exposed like the fagboy larper he is

>Masters in machine learning
>Doesn't invest due to poor English from a Chinese team
The larp and retardation is strong in this one.

First coin I ever invested in without reading ANYTHING related to the tech whatsoever besides "dude AI lmao". All I know is that the team behind it booked some successes, NEO is behind this team, and best of all: it's a chinkcoin and chinks couldn't access the ICO. The first big chinkchange (Huobi) it hits will x3 the price easily. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

>t. 25% of portfolio Brainlet

Faggot confirmed

>the buy order at 241 vitaliks

B A S E D

that faggot trying to bring the token value down?

This. The investors, team, partnerships and NEO was enough to make me go all-in.

You guys think 0.22 is a good entry point right now? Gonna throw a grand at it.

Lmao what a cuck. We moonin boys aint nobody stopping us

Ehy are you being realistic scaredboi? Look at what tron did. Look at what refugee cities did.

I think just the announcement of exact Huobi listing time will lead to 2x but do whatever you wish

I suspect that's a whale pushing everyone to buy in the 240-250 range. Afterwards he'll remove and people will panic sell right into his hands.

If you want to hold if for at least 1 month - YES. I think this will hit 0.5$ shortly after listing on Huobi.
When Binance lists it it will slingshot x5 from now.
Sitting comfy

I think so dude super convoluted claims, "hurr durr according to my research no one listens to, even though its mooning it shouldnt be so stop" then he gets childish when he gets called out?? I think this guy needs to speak for hisself and drop the DBC and spread his cheeks appart whilst getting brutally rammed by the BBC his wife has generously invested in

fuck it just bought in and will hold for a few months

Consider that it's barely been around for a week and already shot up past 20 cents, has multiple huge exchanges it's going to be listed on soon, and conferences near the end of the month. It's 2x at absolute minimum

Anything before huobi listing is good, but you can wait and see if it dips if you want. Most people here are anticipating the huobi listing I reckon.

Cmon hit Huobi already! I can't wait for all the free money.