DEEP BRAIN GANG GENERAL

so many salty fudders mad that DBC green while other alts are red. easy 1-2$ by EOM, LETS GOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/?st=JC2GJEBO&sh=78cff291
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=SGA3vXg7hEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
youtube.com/watch?v=KzFDVBRZjUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's holding strong. Will explode once market bull rallies again.

Here's a little hint for you AI nerds...

singularitynet.io

yw

We already know and are patiently waiting

how many post is this already?

DBC is like the silicon valley episode with the fat dude shilling VR except this time it's AI. No explanation for anything just two trendy words combined makes people cream themselves. Could make short term gains but definitely gonna die.

love that episode

Intense FUD happening on leddit:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/?st=JC2GJEBO&sh=78cff291

A friendly whale appears to eat sellwalls!
Watch it!

Literally larping and spamming the FUD with different names, seems desperate to lower the price.

Not hotdog

>By way of background, I'm a postdoctoral research fellow at Harvard developing novel neural network architectures and training methods primarily for computational medical imaging.

16k in and so fckin comfy

anyone storing theirs on a wallet?

Yeah neo wallet kid. It's like Metamask except for neo tokens. Don't send it to an ether address.

Get it off kuck coin though for Christ's sake

you mean neon? I just send it to my public address? How do I withdrawal them? Thanks!

Neotracker.io newfriend

thank you sir

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>singularitynet.io
If I see that dumb meme Sophia "AI" one more time time I'll kick a washing machine

where will it show up? I dont see any transactions and was wondering if it will show up like how ico tokens show up in a different spot on myetherwallet?

fellas do i go all in deepbrain or split with this and elix?

all in user

You know the answer. All in

This. I'm comfy with all-in.

Ugh I wish I would've bought more at 0.11. Can any of you Veeky Forums wizards foresee another considerable dip? Why hasn't BTC caused it to drop as well?

WHEN IS THE CORRECTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have bad news for you user...

Where the fuck is the dip it's been so long

If BTC breaks $17k, which it looks like it will within the hour, I believe there will be another major price drop, followed by a quick recovery.

cucks SONM will be the next generation fog supercomputer

BRIAN GANG I AM BACK AND HOLDING THE LINE!

3400 in and we doing fine, when others coins drop DBC doesnt fall behind babayyy!!

COMFY!! dreaming of a time with love and peace and happiness without struggling for bills and stuff with my family!

Huh? It went to sub 200 like 6 hours ago

theres your dip
enjoy

no dip boys conferences running all month
and amsterdam was extra on the 4 meetups

6 hours is millenniums I'm trying for the 1 hour gainz

Was thinking this myself. Really hope I can get a bit more in,

Welp. You mean good news lol. I don't think DBC is going to stay down.

Leave you evil whale before we harpoon your ass and use your lard for candles to burn on the moon!

>4 meetups
>lists 5
chinks

Dont want to hype too much, they don't want the price exploding too much yet.

Like anybody worth their salt goes to fucking Harvard to study something like that. Where’s the Carnegie Melon post docs?

I'd fomo in fast if I were you

Did anyone read the article: AI and blockchain "powerful combination" can create a what kind of future? listed on Huboi earlier

HYPE HYPE HYPE BRAIN GANG!!!

Felling oh so comfy with my BRAIN GANG FAMILY!

unironically this
it's doing a "quick" dip but if you follow fractals, it's about to make another big play. whales are not fucking around with this one.

DEEP CHAIN GANG BANG

STRAP IN DEEP BRAIN FRIENDS HUOBI UPCOMING SOON

Anyone else seeing an ascending triangle on the chart or am I a blind newfag?

Fuck, i just wish it would touch 1k BTC

I've been at work, any news on Huobi?

I can feel it, my prediction is it will be .30 tonight if not higher. thats thirty cents my BRAIN GANG!

I got the feeling!! bwahahaha

LOVE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE TO THE BRAIN GANG FAMILY!!

HOLD THE LINE!!!

Hnnnnnnng. Sounds like a good read, user.

It wont stay down BRAIN GANG!

We hold the line and rise to the moon!!

Well Huobi has added the NEO/USDT trading pair already so they should be equipped for NEP5 tokens. My guess is from 9am to 4pm Beijing time if they're adding it today. If not, maybe the 8th of January.

Added DBC to my portfolio earlier at 1350 sats, bought about 500, which was using the $100 that had been bagholding for ARK for ages.

Feeling much better about my portfolio now. ARK was pitiful compared to the others I had.

>t. started with $100 and have been worked my way up to $1500 with XRP, XLM, REQ and LINK

Welcome to the BRAIN GANG FAMILY!!!!

Hold the line the grip of the BRAIN GANG is strong as ever and we watch the whales and their wall fall babayyy!!!

If anyone is actually interested in AI implementation on blockchain platforms:

Electricity consumption: Mining is an extremely difficult task that requires a lot of electricity (and money) to complete. AI has proven to be an effective way to optimize power consumption, so I think similar results can be achieved in the blockchain. This may result in a drop in investment in mining hardware

Scalability: Bitcoin is steadily growing at a rate of 1MB every 10 minutes and has now reached 85GB. Nakamoto (2008) first proposed a possible solution to "blockchain pruning," such as deleting unnecessary data about fully-spent transactions, but AI could introduce new decentralized learning such as federal learning System, or introduce new data slicing technology to make the system more efficient.

Security: Even though the blockchain is almost impossible to attack, the deeper layers and applications are less secure (eg DAO, Mt Gox, Bitfinex, etc.). The incredible advances made in machine learning over the past two years have made AI an excellent ally of the blockchain to secure application deployments, especially in the light of the fixed architecture of the system

Update: Check the DBC website, they have added the announcement: "DBC will start trading on Gate.io and Huobi soon, stay tuned!"

Electricity consumption: Mining is an extremely difficult task that requires a lot of electricity (and money) to complete. AI has proven to be an effective way to optimize power consumption, so I think similar results can be achieved in the blockchain. This may result in a drop in investment in mining hardware

Scalability: Bitcoin is steadily growing at a rate of 1MB every 10 minutes and has now reached 85GB. Nakamoto (2008) first proposed a possible solution to "blockchain pruning," such as deleting unnecessary data about fully-spent transactions, but AI could introduce new decentralized learning such as federal learning System, or introduce new data slicing technology to make the system more efficient.

Security: Even though the blockchain is almost impossible to attack, the deeper layers and applications are less secure (eg DAO, Mt Gox, Bitfinex, etc.). The incredible advances made in machine learning over the past two years have made AI an excellent ally of the blockchain to secure application deployments, especially in the light of the fixed architecture of the system;

Privacy: The privacy issue of having personal data raises regulatory and strategic concerns about competitive advantage. Homomorphic encryption (which works directly on encrypted data), the Enigma project, or the Zerocash project is definitely a possible solution, but I think the problem is closely related to the scalability and security issues above and I think they The same degree of importance is the same;

IT RISES BWAHAHAHA

IT IS GOING TO JUMP SOON HYPE HYPE HYPE!!

I cant see them adding it on the weekend but you never know. Probably monday

Efficiency: Deloitte (2016) estimates the total operating costs of blockchain verification and share transactions to be around $ 600 million annually. An intelligent system might eventually be able to figure out in real time the likelihood that a particular node will become the first node to perform a particular task, reducing the total cost by giving other miners the option of relinquishing their efforts for that particular transaction. In addition, even with some structural constraints, better efficiency and lower energy consumption may also reduce network latency and make transactions faster;
Hardware: Miners put incredible money into specialized hardware components. Since power consumption has always been a key issue, many solutions have been put forward, the future will introduce more. As long as the system becomes more efficient, some of the hardware may be transformed (and sometimes partially transformed) into neural networks;
Lack of Talent: This is a leap of faith, but again we are trying to automate the science of data itself (unsuccessfully as I see it today) and I can not see why we can not create a virtual that can create a new ledger Agent (even affecting and maintaining the ledger);

BRAIN GANG rises!!!!!

SOOOOON!!!

DELICIOUS FOOD AND MEMES!!

Why do you post food, food user?

Data Door: In the future when all of our data is placed on the blockchain, companies can buy directly from us and we will need help to access authorization, track data usage, and often we need to figure out at a computer speed What happened to the personal information? This is the job of a (smart) machine.

Will this coin allow me to have sex with AI Tay? If so when?

burgerclap

What's this about? Isn't it already on Gate.io?

I am the one that said my dream is to make enough to not struggle and spend time with my family.

I have been here in every thread before work and after I come here to hype the BRAIN GANG.

I posted and made tons of memes to circulate and then I posted my food pictures because I love food and never had most of these foods and they look delicious and seem the BRAIN GANG likes them and asks me to post them so I do for you all.

:) I am with the BRAIN GANG FAMILY till the end, the long haul, love, peace and happiness to us all!

Goodluck brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGA3vXg7hEQ

Kick ass music for my BRAIN GANG FAMILY!!

I have 3400 and hope to someday do it!! :D

I just need to keep working hard and sticking with my Brain Gang family.

If I had more money to spare without struggling I would invest more. But hard times recently my BRAIN GANG friends.

I will stand with you though with my 3400 and we shall rise and I will be happy for us all!

based food user. I bet you could ask them to install a food tray in your lambo

No lambo for me friend, just a nicesmall comfy house that fits my family, with a nice living room to sit in with my family and live like heaven spending more time with the ones I love most. That is a dream that is my heaven.

No lambos or richness for me, greed has no hold on my soul when love, happiness and peace has filled it to the brim.

May we all make it and know happiness!

More music for the BRAIN GANG!!
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&t=

Thanks BRAIN GANG here is my choice for the official them of the BRAIN GANG! because we are all GLORIOUS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

SOON

according to their website, the mining software will be released in Q1 2018 as well.

Anyone know if there are master nodes or any benefit to having a bunch of brains?

Honestly can’t tell if this is FUD or not.

Sooonn!! weee risee!!!

>not listening to electromagnetic waves of spac, ascending to higher levels existence

We brain gang, we smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzFDVBRZjUA

It was from the article listed on Huboi news earlier. I thought it was interesting and applied to DBC

Double dubs of truth for you my BRAIN GANG FAMILY! bwahaha the rise comes soon!

It is amazing good job BRAIN GANG! you rock!

Feels good to be a part of the smartest threads in all of Veeky Forums.

>$1-2 EOM
I'll believe it when I see it, although I'm very optimistic about DBC.

10K DBC's here hodling strong, chooching this thing all the way. No FUD here

HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANG!!!

we are going to make it together!

It could very well do that 1-2 dollars isnt a stretch considering the conference at end of Jan!

COuld make it big, I rpedicted 1-2 by mid feb but some now say the announcement and the chinese government investing in AI and all the other stuff it could be 5-10 bucks by end of feb.

Thats a lot but I could believe it.

Any news about DBC being added to any other exchanges? Even small exchanges like gate caused the price to moon as whales had less control over the heavier volume.

If it goes to $1 it will be $20 by eoy.

Dude a lot of the good whales are predicting 20-40 by the end of 2018. Not joking I hear them saying it I have been in multi threads. they got 100k+ coins and that one dude had like 1.4m said he bets in 2 years 100 bucks.

I want to believe bwahaha!

YO DBC can be traded for USDT now. That's a damn fine sign. Barely any of coins on kucoin can be traded for usd value.

Very good sign I would love if I could transfer funds to kucoin and then buy DBC

If that happened I would literally be set for life stop scaring me senpai.

I noticed that trade pair is available at Gate.io from the start, but I JUST noticed it's available on kucoin. Keeping an eye on it. So far it's no option for flipping, the buy wall isn't good right now.

I wouldnt but it would help my family a lot.

I want so bad for us all to make it my friend! I hope you do. I only have 3400 DBC all I could afford, tough times lately. But we will all make it!

BRAIN GANG FOR LIFE!!

COINMARKETCAP NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS FUCKING COIN! UPDATE THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY TO 1.5b AND UPDATE EXCHANGE INFO ALREADY! WHAT EVEN IS ALLCOIN AND LBANK?!