Get in

Do the market cap math, look at the price. Look up a fucking tutorial on etherdelta, it's easy as fuck, stop acting like normies.

Look up Kik. Look up their active users. Imagine Kik putting a banner at the top of the app for KIN. Look at price again. Not sold yet?

Look at gains today in the shadow of Bitcoin king.

This is it, you'll look back at this moment with either a lambo or a rope

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/kin-contributors/tlv-hacks-we-built-awesome-things-for-hack-week-c4d9e06d91b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a feeling this is going to be huge.

Also avaliable on mercatox a shitty exchange but it works

Got in a while ago. If theres one thing ive learned its get in early with the coins who have established products /use or partnerships. Kik is big

I have 67k KIN... will I make it?

Hope so.. I have 40k. Should I buy more? Or will I get a seat on the shuttle

yea this one a sleeper

Isn't ed fucked right now? Lot of posts about money being lost in transfer etc

The next x1000, literal.

Buy just 200$

This is a good f****** coin why am I being censored I'm using my audio on my phone oh my God f*** this look anyway don't chill this like an Indian it's a legit good coin I'm already up 100 bucks with 200,000 Kin I'm thinking of buying more

Did anyone else get rodded by coss with their double price of this?

>700m market cap
>thinks it will x1000

9/10 of the supply is getting burned

Huge potential. When this shit hits the bigger exchanges (sat) the normie money will send us to the moon

do recommend this one as well.

I want to buy mpore but fucking mercatox doesnt work

Toxic community

I'm up $500. Have 713,670 KIN. I'm going to make it. :) I only bought $140 worth. Holding this till $2 or more. I'll be a millionaire one day.

Should I dump half my bnty for this boys?

talked to my bf's brother about btc. Told him to "DYOR"
Next day he says he bought into KIN.
This was pre christmas, dat fucker tho.

What do we think it will go to per coin by the end of the year?

oh yeah, the coin that grows in supply by half every year. Great investment, thank you rajesh

where did you find this info? I wasn't aware of that

71k kin here

Can buy it on the Bancor protocol with metamask. Avoid shitty Mercatox. Easy peasy.

Im going in on this as we speak.

Why should i get this over POE?

Lol can't buy this shit becuase mercatox is down and don't have eth in MEW wallet for bancor

I just put 5000 BTC in KIN

WHY WONT THE ETH TRANSFER HOLY FUCKERONI

It's a good coin. It doesn't need to be shilled here. I'm only in 70 USD. Let's see if KIK can retain relevancy long enough for this to blossom.

Buy it or don't.

Is there a way to buy 5$ of kin without paying a 52$ "gas" fee?

Lol wtf is with bancor's gas fees

fuck etherdeltas shit website, gotta use tutorials to buy, fucking joke right there. Buy it on mercatox, gg ez you faggot

In before Christmas with 4.6M. Couldn't be more comfy

I got a sneak peek at the price 2 months from now earlier today...

if only it wasn't only on the cancer exchanges

the amount of FUCKING headaches I'm having with both these exchanges makes me not want to be a millionaire if this is what it takes

Just wait until you try to move ether ANYWHERE or actually buy anything.

You will feel scammed.

I have asked this question multiple times, so I'm hoping somebody can finally answer it:

What's stopping this coin from remaining stagnant once it hits the app? Like all user coins on apps, it's important for a coin to maintain a solid value so that prices aren't going all over the place. It's like one day you put up a request for 1 coin, and the next day your coin is worthless. Won't they highly regulate this coin to keep it at the same value?

How can this coin actually gain value once it's on the app?

If I wasn't making transactions of 1ETH+ I'd be fucking going nuts. I bought something on here for 1 ETH

>CAN'T GET IT OFF, BEEP BEEP NOT ENOUGH GAS
>CAN'T FUCKING SELL IT? BEEP BEEP NOT ENOUGH GAS
>CAN'T GET MORE ETH IN TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
>BEEP BEEP INTERNET MONEY

you're asking too many questions. This is a PUMP and a DUMP. You want to make money. KIN is cheap, people will want to buy it from you for more money in the near future.

>756B circulating supply
>$2
Fuck off

just buy and dont be so complicated, cunt

How do I get in touch with the Chinamen who run ED. I'll freelance UX for them for 2 eth per day

They are burning the supply. Google it

>756B circulating supply
>.001c

Thought about that. I haven't seen how it's implemented in the alpha yet.

Oh well 70 USD down won't make me cry

uhhhhh guys....why is there a total supply of 10 trillion?

source? can't find shit

also how the fuck yall buying this without outrageous gas fees

buy on MERCATOX fcking hell.
how are you all so fucking dumb trying to buy on ED's shit exchange?

STOP
Q
UE
ST
ION
IN
G

AND BUY IT, user

DO YOU THINK STACY AND JOSH KNOW WHAT A MARKET CAPITALIZATION IS? OR CIRCULATING SUPPLY?
adsdasdasdsa

because it's a fucking pajeet coin

your mum is a pajeet coin.

But if you wanna be a cheap cunt and not invest in this mooner then do so. Don't cry afterwards. Lambo or rope

mercatox has disablled wallets dumb fuck

gonna need a source on that too bud.

still waiting on my eth
holy fuck this delay makes me want to back out of this shit permanently.

FUCK

most of the people in crypto might be normies now, but most of the money is from big investors that didn't get rich as fuck by being retarded. this idea that all that money is from middle class normies is a laughable fallacy.

it's like having a sex with a girel without a condom but she takes a dump first and makes me wait and think about this decision

Source or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

I'm literally up 248% with this coin.

Ok this is just an idea might not work but could they have it so you use your £/$ to buy Kin based on value in £/$ this allows you to buy another token (say Kon Coin) based on the value of the dollar so you might

spend $5
buy X amount of Kin
which buys 500 kon coins

or something.

That way the price of Kin could fluctuate but the customer would always be getting the same amount of the end product as they always got for $5

Unsure if that makes sense, it kind of does in my head anons

Alright, decided I'm going to buy $90 worth of KIN. What's the best exchange? Why is EtherDelta so bad? Security issues?

Mercatox, Bancor, or COSS?

But the app specifically says it's using KIN to buy stuff, not an additional coin.

glhf with any. let me know how you do it though xd

Shut up I'm accumulating

100k KIN here, got in last week on some random tip on here. Got it for like $20. Feeling comfy.

Will I make it?

24M KIN here. Am I gonna make it?

Where do I even download their wallet? I can't find it on their website

yep, you are

I'm trying to wrap my head around how this coin is going to actually work. There has never been a crypto for chat before, but with the sheer prospect of 20 million normies using this Kik app per month, it sounds like massive potential IF this coin is allowed to fluctuate and isn't held to a solid price.

medium.com/kin-contributors/tlv-hacks-we-built-awesome-things-for-hack-week-c4d9e06d91b8

Use MEW

Also idex has it for sale according to reddit

no

Please stop while I try to get metamask to work with etherdelta D:

just do it without it, had no problems without it

HOW DO I WITHDRAW FROM MERCATOX GUYS; WITHDRAWAL FEE IS 10K!

10k KIN ?

As far as money goes thats nothing.

If it would hit 1 cent that would be 100$...

But will it? This coin is uncharted territory since this has never been done before.

Look at TRON. Reached 31 cents in no-time, breaking most realistic market caps. Chad and Stacy don't know nor care about supply, only about MUH BITCOIN WAS ONCE 50 CENTS TOO MAYBE IT GOES TO 15K

no source, sir

Don't use Coss. It's in early beta. Everyone here's bitching about Mercatox but they're pretty solid.

Finally this shit is taking off. Been burning a hole in my wallet since ICO.

Garbage. 10T token cap. Look at the history on coinmarketcap. Only a few minillion dollars of this coin have been traded (wash) and suddenly this vaporware is worth $700MM. HA! Not to mention just 7% of the coins are curculating (700B of of 10T total).
Good luck with this one kids

Why would an extremely popular chat app (Kik) put out such a garbage coin to exchange with 30 million monthly users?

it's a garbage app too

fuck this coin

thank you for buying my bags!