Why the fuck did it rise back now?

Why the fuck did it rise back now?

GIVE ME ANSWERS

everyone was gaining to much

Because whales decide. And the elite is supposed to gain money. Not random nerds.

Might have something to do with the ~200million tether that were printed the other day

everywhere you look there's "make money from BTC etc." The media is pumping it.

Since when are you here? This post reeks of newfaggoty

>tfw turned $3,000 into $250,000 in crypto since February 2017 and i'm not even a good trader
Shit I think I broke the system.

There was a huge crowd on the sideline waiting for 10k or 8k.
When they understood it would go the other way they jumped in.
16.5k was resistance, now there's a good chance it'll keep going.

why not?

I'm ruined.

Good. Hope you bought a big bag of ripple, newfag.

Here's what nobody is realizing. The current BTC rise has nothing to do with people wanting BTC and everything to do with people taking profits from the massive alt run we've been having.

exactly, and they were warned

hope yall learn for next time

this

The meme lines told people to get back in.

its the cycle of life

no

First thing I learned in May: if someone says Bitcoin is dead it's not. I mean even if it were actually dead whales would still find a way to make money off of the public perception that it is or is not really dead.

why do you ask stupid questions op?

Profit taking on alts and now FOMO.

How high are we predicting it will go? And when will it correct? And to what price will it correct?

I left my passphrase at home and I won't be home for another week. I'm going to lose this opportunity to sell my Buttcoin. REEEEEEEE

I hope it was Ripple too.

Yea I seen that in my local newspaper this morning

Tried to warn these dummies that bitcoins chart looks like most alt charts 3 weeks ago. They don't believe in meme lines though.

Many of the exchanges are getting hugged to death so people are buying Bitcoin from various sites like Coinmotion. It is the only thing available.

Where do I learn to memeline, m'lord?

Unlearn what you have learned