(((ZClassic)))

Press F to spit on ZClassless' grave
F

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinpvt.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whoops we just found another million

Zclassic is a fork of Zcash, same market cap you don't even need coinmarketcap to know this, old fucking news.

stop trying to spread FUD, pussy.

>muh fork
>zcl is going to $350 !

I will send you $100 in Ethereum if ZCL is not $350 by the end of the month. Post your address, seriously.

I unironically believe it will still moon, however I cannot turn a blind eye to mischievous jewery.

Anyone else cant place buy or sell orders on cryptopia

More coins=more market cap

How can Bitcoin compete with DOGE and Ripple?

Devs fudding their own coin so they can buy more cheap

should update the chart.

Ty just sold
It will dip to 500k

As soon as BTC lose $100 of value ZCL went in 15 second from .0068 to 0.0073, just saying.

>just reversed from $115 to $122 in under 10 minutes
>lol its gonna dip to 500k

tsk tsk

Who gives a fuck?

Could be 10 million ZCL for all I care. It's all about the BTCP. If shitty Bitcoin Gold can be sat at $4.6 BILLION marketcap, a Bitcoin fork with full privacy and anonymity protection will fly.

post ur addr.
if it hits over 800k in the next hour i'll give u 1 ZCL.

Scam fake fork, does it ever end. IT ISNT AN ACTUAL BTC BLOCKCHAIN FORK. Bazinga tier shilling going on here.

fine here you go
0xb2c07baa3321d27118e9a68ac14deaad11cade48

Also ZCL chart was showing a tight Bollinger this morning, if it wasn't for this desperate BTC pump, ZCL would've skyrocket.

me and others tried to warn you. Coin just went from $1 to $100 you are a madman if you buy at those prices

Yes it is. It's being forked from BTC and ZClassic 1:1. It's just as much of a fork as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold and others (that are both multi-billion atm).

>Bitcoin went from $1 to $100
>Etherem went from $1 to $100
>Litecoin went from $1 to $100

were you making a point?

de_stroyed

????????
How the fuck is a coin being forked from BITCOIN CORE and Zclassic NOT A REAL FORK?

The code is on github for fucks sake you're stupid

Keep your money, however if you got any ETH send $100 or so if it hits 800k, if it doesn't I will send you $50 ETH just send the address over the day.

0xed4768d188e561bf910a61d6cb6efd492aeaea93

You are clearly trolling. It couldnt be that you don’t know what fucking fork is. Heard of an airdrop

It is not being forked from btc core you fucking retard. This is the worst pajeet tier scam going right now

i don't even know how to respond to this level of stupidness.
bitcoinpvt.org/

thats all.

It seems you don't know what a fork is.

Presumably you're referring to when a development team behind a project carries out a hard fork and switches all nodes and miners over so the old blockchain dies out, essentially replacing it.

That's a fork, but BTCP, like BCH and others, are forks too. Technically that is what they are.

Just imagine the shape of an actual fork, user. You'll figure it out.

>just imagine the shape of an actual fork, you'll figure it out

nice banter user 11/10

These pajeets are just coping with missing out. ZClassic's supply didn't actually fucking change CoinMarketCap wasn't updated

ZCL will bounce a couple of times at 0.0069 then have a short term moon

Wait, so do I get out of this shit, did we get bamboozled?

holy fuck you people are retarded. literally nothing has changed

let them sell, i got like another $1k im going to be putting in on the dips if they dont want money ill take it