Where's my VEN fam @

hodl the line guys, we are goin to da moon like what we said 2 weeks ago as all other alts quadtripled and this one just snailed around

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd
youtu.be/sln7oKRqlmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What alts would you suggest?

Bought in at $3 can’t wait until it’s $100

>this one just snailed around

Yeah, only 10x in the last 30 days in USD

But yes, I am expecting at least 250 USD EOY.

$100 think bigger....... i know nothing btw

I can make unsubstantiated claims too, yippee!

china number one

verge

just kidding, in all honesty if btc continues rising to 20000$ then buy BnB because BnB is rising accordingly.

Did you get burned with Verge and Ven?

Should I sell half of my ven incase it dips sp I can improve my position and use the pumped btc price to buy even more ven ?

verge no
ven yes

How? Did you buy yesterday?

yep, thanks to shills on biz, you can't evevn question it without being mocked

tfw you finally sell old btc and go all in on ven then btc goes for a run.

finally btc is cooling off, well get our turn

thats what people said few hours ago at 15900 usd.

bitcoin has finally broken the wall and is aiming back to its $20000 where it will stabilize.

Unless you can't afford to hold to at least Q2 2018 you weren't burned at all. barring major setbacks, vet's gonna be 20 dollars by may.

other coins will have bigger rises compared to vens slow increment in that time frame

That's biz for you, you have to pick your coins based on fundamentals even if you get made fun of for it. I've been holding VEN since 20 cents and I got laughed off so much by walton guys. But I'm feeling pretty good.

ven is the best coin for hodling long term but absolutely horrible for short term

You're the same fudding fag from the last thread. Do you literally spend all your time here trying to spread your shit? Its up 15x in one month and you call it a snail....

Sure, but vet's gonna happen. Heads might literally role if they fail. I'd rather not chase gains elsewhere when I'm so close to obtaining a strength node.

Honestly I don't know why I'm even posting this, I'd rather everyone FUD and crash this back down to

hahhaha you caught me detective
15x in one month when other coins are up 100x, yes it is a snail when compared, oh and BnB was 88k sats now its 94k sats, Bitcoin is hitting 17k and going to hit 20k, BnB will probably be at 120k sats.

my prediction earlier about ven stabilizing at 21k were true and will stabilize even lower are going to be true also.

can chinks pump it up when they wake up?

So you literally made an entirely new thread to FUD just cuz you bought high and sold low. How pathetic are you? The state of newfags these days...

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

So now you are creating threads for coins that you don't have?
whats your deal buddy?

What is wrong with you? Do you just enjoy shitposting that much?

"fud omfg fud fud fud" fucking turds, i am speaking the truth whereas the only thing you idiots come up with is fud.
If you honestly believe ven is the best investment compared to all the other alts then you are
>A) a paid shill
>B) delusional idiot
>C) long term holder not short term

don't spread lies and put others in a trap fagat.

BnB just hit 98k sats and btc just hit 17k and went down TEMPORARILY

I can get a node at current price but I'd be pretty much all in. Thoughts ?

Fucking waste

i want you all to fuck off from ven with your shill threads, that's all so that no one can fall into a fucking trap next time.

oh boy

Okay so I sold half of my stack to improve my position
Whats the floor for this rn its at 21K

i meant fuck off from biz not ven, oh and BnB is nearing the 100k mark, at 99k.
was 88k when i told everyone about it in the thread

I might mad he called you out first. I was luring you with questions to make sure.

This is his reddit account by the way.
>reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd

bro you really need to chill
this is super pathetic, did u lose some money on ven or something?
(not sure if ur just being an idiot or just trolling)

thanks for luring me and finding me
BnB just hit 100k as we spoke meanwhile Ven stablised at an even lower point than before

>will be 14-15k by the time btc reaches $20k(mark my words, view this thread then and view the old thread also, my prediction of 21k stabilization came truee)

are you mentally ill?

I am currently all in but I have an IGNIS airdrop coming in (knock on wood) and a bunch of miners pulling about 8 VEN worth a day.

I'd go for it, I just don't have enough VEN right now to join you. Need to build more BTC to buy more VEN.

Something I've learned after half a year is that HODLing the right pick makes you the big money.

everyone is a little autistic on this board anyway so i dunno you tell me

There's the moon signal, it's go time

don't you mean snail slime time? Don't insult real moons(TRX,BNB,ARN,XRP) by calling ven's movements a moon.

If you like passive income then, yeah. Ven won't give you 40x gains overnight though. It's a slow buildup.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ADMITS THAT VEN IS A SNAIL INSTEAD OF FALSE RUMORS OF MOON

So tell me how much money have you made with your investment strategy so far?

Any word on if it will work with PoS or what? I only have a shitty MacBook

Like i said in the last thread i fell for the ven scam thankz to shills

haha I'm so glad to hear that this asshole lost some money

what would you hold in the short term user? ty

Thanks for admitting that ven is a shit coin and will move like snails, other coins are better options.

I've read your posts. You kept being impatient and selling at a loss before fomoing back in. You fomoed back in yesterday too didn't you?

You also invested your whole savings.

easy money

short term.

when the bubble pops VEN will still be around. bazingacoin or whatever you're gonna buy won't be.

ya, like which coin is good for short term gains rn

yes i also sold my land and computer eveything just to go all into ven.

*laughing emjoi

why would you sell at a loss? i hope youre larping as retarded right now

both kinda, you will get Thor even with 1 VET

From VeChain founder, Sunny Lu’s recent AMA

Q12: Will there be a staking pool system in place for multiple people to invest in a node with percentage based payouts?

We do not have this yet. However, this could be a Dapp on our VeChain Thor platform. We encourage the community to do things like this that benefits the community and ecosystem, with incentives!

You will eventually understand that chasing pumps is far less effective than picking undervalued coins and waiting for them to reach their true value.

the bubble wont pop anytime soon, btcoin wll stablise at 20k, my prediction from last thread of ven stablising at 19-21k came true, what more proof u guys want

current short term hodl till bitcoin reaches 20k is bnb.
it was 70k sats in last thread, now its 100k sats 88k when i created this thread

can you faggots stop responding to this kid so he can fack off back to re ddit?

slow and steady wins the race

u mad becuz u missed out on BnB? dont spread fud ---- = me acting like venturds

slow and steady gains throughout all the alt coin highs but fast and unpredictable dips compared to all other alts

winning for sure i bet *laughing emoji

the main thing people are missing is that huge fast gains are not a good thing

all time price of an asset is a reflection of mass psychology. mass psychology behaves the same in all situations and therefore makes the asset price fractal

when something pumps and then dumps this creates a toxic fractal which will repeat

slow and steady growth is much better for the long term health of an asset

explain why ven tumbled the hardest despite being really shit during the last couple of days when every alt was going up 10x in days
every coin has stabilized at a mark since the first bull run but ven seems to be stabilizing lower and lower as btc rises back to its ath

VEN isn't tumbling the hardest, and it's beating the market pretty well.

Went from 70th highest market cap to 40th in the last 2 weeks.

You were in Ven at 9K. Remember in the coming weeks that all you had to do was nothing.

Your mindset and greed is going to prevent you from making any significant gains and you have nobody to blame but yourself for it.

Shill me on this coin.

> Can it reach 100 USD?
> Can it reach 500 USD?

>yes
>yes

yes & yes

100? Maybe in 6mo to a year.
500. Probably not. UNLESS certain rumors floating around the VeChain Foundation are true, such as VEN becoming the official blockchain of the PBoC, and the business infrastructure of all of china.

Then the sky's the limit.

No. It’s a PnD.

yes it is

TRX went from 1400 sats to 1085 sats during the first bull run from 14k btc to 15k btc but ven dropped to 24k and then went back up to 26k(TRX went back to 1400 sats)
then the 2nd run came 15-16k btc
trx once again went down to 1085 sats and then later stablised to 1400 sats
but ven this time went down to 22k and stablsied at 23.5k

third run (now) 16-17k
trx went from 1000 sats to 1300 sats
ven went down to 18k stablsied 21k

i am not shilling TRX btw
i am giving an EXAMple of what has just happened(it was top on binance so its the first thing i kept track of and ven

you cannot refute what i just said
this happened
what do you guys always say ?
oh yeah zoom out and read the charts of both of them

lol at this shill
it will reach $100 only in 5 years time, by then u could have earned 10000x more in other coins

during 17-18k btc run
ven will stablise at 18.5k (mark my words, last thread p rediction came true also

nope and nope

in a few minutes
ven is going to go down to 15k because btc has broken resistance.

bump of prosperity.

Guys read this and go back a few pages you can have some schadenfreude

people who read this and aren't invested in ven will agree with me that ven is indeed a shit coin.

I have analysed the drop for ven properly
what have you done other than uhhh hold tcoin hold coin

where are you, come back and face me you untermenschen !

do i sell my bnty for this? chart looks nice on kucoin

>comparing VEN to the crypto community's hype darling

read the thread bruva
if btc goes on a bullrun from 17-18k
VEN WILL FALL TO 15K
The shills will try to tell you otherwise because need new investors so that they can profit.

YES

youtu.be/sln7oKRqlmg

i feel like you're a shill
if you're not
avoid ven if you're a short termer, if you're a longer termer wait for the dip.

if you don't
all these shills will make shit posts like "mmm it dropped time to buy more haw haw haw" basically laugh like crows, fuck them

If it falls I'm getting me a higher tier node, so I hope you're right lol

TRX once again stablised at 1300 as ven continues to dip further down and stablise at a lower level.

if you guys dont'' believe read both of their charts and notice the time frame etc.

ven is SHIT for short term.
it a plague.

look at how all the shills disappeared from my threads when i confronted them with facts.

all they do is constantly make shit posts like "oh guys ven drop lets buy some more

enjoying others misery and not speaking the truth that ven has indeed been the shittiest coin thus far, its so called moon rocket will NEVER take off
it never even had a rocket to start with, rocket to the moons = xrp trx arn bnb

ven community just wants new investors to come in and end up holding bags
avoid it.

frick off fudnigger

keep going if it falls back down to 3.20 i can afford a node

rude

>just you wait, once the sell walls are lifted it'll blow up!
What happened to that?

hopefully even lower, to 0.32 then I'll buy a node too

>What happened to that?
the bitcoin rush started. check the charts VEN rising again. its had 25 cent swings in both directions for two hours straight. every time it hits 3.80 it would dump and btc would start to rise again. just hodl, youll be fine.

Ven already gave me some good returns, but I am missing all the moonshots.
EVERY fuckin shitcoin mooned, even Verge.

VEN has real partnerships, even Renault onboard, but no one cares.
I'm sure they'll announce BMW partnership, PBoC partnership, EU partnership, USA partnership, galaxy partnership and the price will drop by at least 10%.

Damn it, I'm too poor to diversify yet, afraid to sell my VEN for all the other moonshots out there.

Brethen, some fuckin' pep talk?
I'm super pink!

I don't mind if it falls, I'll finish my thunder node. been in since 20c, comfy

or "it's because of btc pump, otherwise it would moon!"

its hard to admit because i too invested in this shitcoin, but there is a big chance that I end up as a bag holder for some time, atleast till some breaking news.
Also looking at those "partnerships" look suspicious.

same. today was bad. but you will likely loose if you try and chase a moon or outsmart bots. stay put and we will see green and forget about today.

selfish guy detected, ven is full of them.

then go chase moonshots.
it's a crapshot to catch the right shitcoin at the right time.