Is this a good investment?

Is this a good investment?

Im new, someone in reddit told me it was going to be 30% up this month

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html
cnbc.com/2017/11/21/hacker-Veeky
themerkle.com/kucoin-exchange-compensates-victims-of-the-confido-ico-scam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, the project is solid and the team has good fundamentals. You're gonna want to get in quick though. Good luck, user.

solid as fuck, but don't shill too much before accumulation

wow cool i don't know much about crypto, i have 5k to invest should i buy only this??

You're a disgusting piece of excrement and nobody is going to buy your bags lol.

theres a buy back announced. team is so confident of the project that they are willing to buy the coins back at 1 USD. buy back is on the 15th january. its trading way below that price on ED, so make sure to load up. no one knows about this yet.

If you're gonna do it, do it sometime this week and be quick. You'll be laughing at that 5k in no time.

Really? wow im super excited do you think i can make 2k profit about this?

shhhh not done accumulating

You're looking at at least around 3-4k I'd say.

gonna be 20 000k end of the month, just like bitcoin.

Truly the most valuable hidden gem. Get it quick because when it takes off, it'll move fast. Im talking %200-%300 a day.

dude i did TA and we talking about 5000% an hour right now.
and it's not even a dollar yet!

Still a better investment then Bazingacoin.

I'm ALL IN

who here /comfydo/

HEALTHY CORRECTION
DEVS ON BAHAMAS

I'm so proud of you guys, you make Veeky Forums the truly wonderful educational place it deserves to be.
Yes, OP. It's underhyped extremely, it will literally be the next bitcoin, I would recommend you go all in to get the most out of it.

i think i'll put 50k on it right now, look at the graph, can't go wrong.
buy the dip and hodl :D :D :D :D

I dont understand what does that mean i hope im not too late!

holy fuck i can't belive it, im going to be able to pay for a new wheelchair for my son

whales have done accumulating. it will explode in the next couple of days before the buy back on the 15th. target price is 1 USD.

***NOTE TO NOOBS***

OP, you're being fucked with. Confido is a famous scam. Google it. 1000% serious.

that chart made me pee my pants... in excitement.

was about to say. just look at coinmarketcap, the whole coin looks sketchy. just checked it out yesterday.

fuck off pajeet stop lying to the people they need to know how much gainz they can make of it.
it's a known FUD, it's not a scam.

Don't listen to this faggot he is clearly wanting to accumulate more and spreading blatant FUD so he could hoard this gem all for himself and his little whale buddies that are inside this scheme. Don't let the whales shake you out, this is what they do during a shakedown to have you panic sell for cheap so they could accumulate more, it's sick and distasteful but that's how they operate they're fiends don't listen to him OP.

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html

they don't want us to get rich senpai.

>cnbc

fake news.

CNBC are spreading fud like they did with bitcoin because they know it's going to be 20 000k and want to accumulate for the moonshot.

>mfw XRB becomes the next Confido
Imagine all the pink wojaks...

/comfy/lad

I don't know i searched for that subreddit and it doesn't exist anymore i think those pics are FAKE and you are wanting to acummulate

thank you dude, i know there are some people who is truly fucked up and dont want to share money with others

nice fud
im trying to accumulate more too

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/hacker-Veeky Forums-accused-of-fudding-to-accumulate-confido.html

see i can post fake links too. kys pajeet

lets jump in Veeky Forums!

thanks dude i knew this was a good investment

>muh LINK scam
>muh REQ scam
>muh CFD scam
jesus we get it

themerkle.com/kucoin-exchange-compensates-victims-of-the-confido-ico-scam/
>devs literally exited with ico money
kek

Why is it rising?

>cnbc
seriously

stop the Fud we won't listen to you rajeet.
this is the best coin to invest in, better than tron, and will be 20 000k like bitcoin.
sho bob faggot.

cmon user,tell me and Il buy your bags

The Confido legal team is buying back any CFD for ~7 cents. I bought a single token for the hell of it, but some people are actually trading thousands of these for 8-10c.

confido.io/

You know it's a good coin when their Website is just a letter from their attorney trying to save face for scamming everyone.

Good luck with those bags, Pajeet!

look at the price! it's not a dollar yet!!
how could this not be a dollar?
TRX was cheap like this too and now it's going to the moon like 15 000k or something.
i think you guys should follow us on this, you can't get wrong with Veeky Forums

This must be bait. Holy fuck the FUD on this thing has gotten so weak, it's not even FUD anymore, it's people who missed the boat pretending to be new, just so they can finally get convinced it's not to late to get in.

Let me make this perfectly clear, this is not the next Bitcoin, this is not the next Ethereum, this my friend, is something both of those will be compared to, but lack in comparison. You hear a lot of people here talk about moon missions, edge of the universe missions and so on, but is is going o another dimension, if you don't get in right now with as much as you possibly can, you are beyond help. I mean have you even seen the team, it's pic related. Do you even know who that on the left is? It's Joost van Dorn motherfucker, JOOST VAN MOTHERFUCKING DORN, if that doesn't get you all in on it idk what will.

well said user.
confido to the moon!!
and it's not on binance or any big exchange yet!
we gonna get rich!!

The CEO looks pretty JOOSTED in that "professional" potrait.