Does this fucking shitcoin even have any bottom?

Does this fucking shitcoin even have any bottom?

Is the support level 1 SAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol how high did you buy?

No point selling now.

but it's not a shit coin pajeet

kek you don't know what a bear market is son. Wait til you're down 95%, then you can join us.

Fuckking coin is JUST fucking my shit up.

No support, abandon the ship

I might just take my profits right now, the king is waking up and fairx is a failure.. I think this thing is going down

we're boarding the rocket now

you bought the dip right?

>fairx is a failure
Can you check tomorrow's weather on your crystal ball?

The bottom is right after the dip breaks your spirit

I think you're fucking delusional. But go right ahead

Why does this cuntcoin keep fucking tanking? I bought in at like .36c but this is just fucked now. Is the floor 0 sats?

now a good time to buy in or...? I don't even know what this coin does.

wait i remember now. Wouldn't ripple be a safer bet, though?

See the thing about this coin is that normies know about it. They are selling in droves because of the dip. Just hold and you'll be fine.

>No point in saving your capital from sustained losses

Good luck.

Literally does nothing. I haven't seen a wallet for this shit or anything. It's literally an XRP tier shitcoin.

>Consistent down-trend for weeks now

Fuck you Rajeesh.

how could you not have seen this coming? enjoy your ride back to 1k sats

Shit made me uninstall Blockfolio. I am not even checking anymore.

Mother fucker. I should have just sold it all last night. Why the fuck do you people keep saying to buy more of this shit that's tanking hard as fuck and will take a god damn year to rise again?

Well fortune has smiled upon you because I'm reminding you to sell before you wipe out 60% of your money user.

Dubs confirm divine guidance.

Ill tell you what this coin does. It moons spectacularly then drops back to earth like a shit

>>No point in saving your capital from sustained losses
At this point it won't go down much more. You'd have been smart to sell at 90c but you missed it.

>Literally does nothing. I haven't seen a wallet for this shit or anything. It's literally an XRP tier shitcoin.

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
>11 wallets

I'll give it 2 weeks

lol downward trend for weeks.

i bought in the last two weeks and I'm up about 150% you retarded faggot

>>Consistent down-trend for weeks now
Also what the fuck pajeet

It's like +100% this week

When is FairX dropping?

>what is the account viewer
>what is the desktop client
>what is stargazer
>what is lobstr

>At this point it won't go down much more

I'm holding 1000 of these and I'm 100% sure this is going down to 50 fucking cents or lower.

If I sold it I'm sure it would rise back up to 1.25 tomorrow.

The only people who bought your shitcoin were pissed off they missed XRP and thought they had a second chance.
Say goodnight.

Honestly fuck this shit, with shit mooning every other day, I'm not leaving this shit in a freefalling coin. You all made me feel like a retard not pulling out hours ago. Will check price tomorrow and buy back in if it looks good. But, there is no way I will "miss out" any time soon on XLM.

what if you sell half, will it rise to $1?

I'm guessing that the people who regret buying this are those who bought recently after the price hike in December. I would hold your bags if I was in your position, or sell at a loss if you can't handle the pressure.

are you guys new to crypto/trading? What did you expect? It's going to bounce somewhere around 0.45$ rise a little bit and then bleed a little longer. It will surpass 1$ eventually, but not the first 2 months.

Bought the bottom of this shit coin and sold at 10 and 15% profit. I love alt crashes.

>I'm holding 1000 of these and I'm 100% sure this is going down to 50 fucking cents or lower.
>If I sold it I'm sure it would rise back up to 1.25 tomorrow.
You see this exactly here is the problem. The solution is not to play if you aren't sure of your day trading skills. You don't lose any value since it will go up later, you merely miss on potential gains from not selling the top and maybe trading on some shitcoins in the meantime.

No it will just rise a couple of cents which will make me FOMO back in and then we're back down to 40 cents

It's not so much pressure since I know it will come back, but the opportunity cost and the fact that I dumped ARN before it mooned like CRAZY today. Shit made me so mad, I don't wanna look at my portfolio or charts for at least a months. fucking hell

FairX launches at the start of next month IIRC. So around a month max.

Well fuck it I just sold all into BTC. Ended up with only like 100 dollars profit (Yes I'm a poorfag), that $500 profit that I had for a couple of hours will not be reached with XLM for a long time

I bought at 430 sat and I have been unable to get faster gains by trading than what sitting on XLM has given me by holding. Just hold the coin and get rich in unexpected and ransom moons.

YOUR WEAK ARMS DISGUST ME

I have a buy offer at 3100 you think its gonna stop there or should I really hail mary it even lower. this shit is unsteady

True. I don't understand what everyone else is doing? If you believe in a coin, like everyone in this thread is doing, just use this dip to acquire more stellars. It's rising now slowly, great. sell your XLM, wait for a little pullback, buy. Rinse and repeat. Before you know it, you've made more XLM's and you will even get more profit once it starts rising.

you're an idiot if something goes up 100% and u hodl. The reason you hodl is waiting for the 100%

*random moons

>The solution is not to play if you aren't sure of your day trading skills. You don't lose any value since it will go up later, you merely miss on potential gains from not selling the top and maybe trading on some shitcoins in the meantime.

I just agree because I suck at day trading so I'm probably fucking up, sure, but tell me why it's a good idea to leave 2000 of this shit in XLM when it could drop from 67 cents to 45 cents, when now I have my money in BTC which should be at least a little stable, and then I can buy 3000 XLM tomorrow.

Or will XLM double by tmrw? I am new to this so I may end up eating my hat. But my guess is about 60 cents.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yep I understand, I'm still learning and that was for sure a giant lesson for me.
Next time I see large gains I'm putting profits back into BTC or ETH. Then will play with the rest in the coin.

Man this coin literally is the only coin that is geared to go to the moon. It’s a fucking rocket. Leave Veeky Forums for a month and look at your portfolio.

I know this feel, user. In times we can win, eventually we lose some as well. I had so many opportunities that were open to me, but I missed it.

this

first 2 months? this has been out since last summer, passing $1 by end of January seems pretty possible

>Leave Veeky Forums for a month

Which is why I plan on waiting a few days. I really want to catch a few moons before then. I don't have much in my portfolio so leaving half my stack in a coin that's sideways and downwards for a month will be pretty useless for me

So you did move your XLM to BTC already? Then there's no point for you talking about this further. Just hope you can buy back when XLM starts gaining and BTC dumping. There's nothing wrong with selling the top but now it's a bit late IMO

This.

My average in was 1820 sats. Quite comfy.

Actually leaving half your stack is a pretty smart thing to do if you wanna minimize risks. If your stack is pretty small and you're day trading, by all means take the risk

Make sure you FOMO back in once it goes back up

Yeah I did it. I'm probably retarded and will 'learn another lesson' from this shit. I really need to avoid day-trading, I know.
Well, later tonight I'll take a look. Either I can buy back more XLM for the same amount of BTC...or I lose. Guess I felt like taking that risk

yeah nothing wrong with that

lol retard

never bought XLM, it's coming down hard

If it dips hard enough I might buy it but it's still falling and still shit.

thank god i dont day trade or try to chase the daily shitcoin pump and dump moons. i bought 100k of these at 900 sats, and never have to worry again. im comfy unless a catastrophe happens.

The problem is that XLM has been unfairly pinned to XRP. XRP is basically finished since their lies about bank partnerships are beginning to be exposed.

Exactly, thanks, do plan to, I just wanna give this shit a few hours at least... I'll probably buy back in at the same price knowing me

Thanks for the advice - yea though my stack is quite small and I don't wanna add any more FIAT so I'm doing all I can to make gains as quick as possible so I can really stack up on the assets I want, and then hopefully quit this day trading shit and calm down lol.
Thanks all

XLM has real partnerships and ICOs that will be bought with lumens only

This. Perfect call, the time to move was last night, or this morning at the latest, too late to do anything about it now but wait.

Yep. For whatever reason though, it follows XRP in price almost in lock step.

literally no coin has any trend for a week.

It'll hit strong support at 3000 sats or higher according to my fibonacci meme lines. Not worth selling at this point.

That's a good strategy but not for me. I only buy stuff I personally like and see a future for, and I don't wanna time it wrong and risk losing part of my stack. Rather hold for months and make thousands of percent gains instead of stressing myself out over the swings

lol @ the weak handed faggots ITT. honestly, its sad to see people run around calling themselves traders yet they don't have the stomach to hold through a dip. this is going back to the top within a few days

Yeah, but what does it do?

its so easy man

pajeets are stressing, but I'm sitting comfy

Any fud you will read now are just anons who sold their stack and hope they can buy back cheaper. A lot of times this is the case on any fud on Veeky Forums. Lumens is gonna do great this year. Try to play the long game.

Hope you're right. Iron Hands here.

You are probably talking about me. Anyways, I'll report in some thread later tonight whether I ended up able to buy back more, or less XLM then I just had. Wish me luck amigos lets hope it keeps SINKING

lol

Asians are waking up....we WILL see xlm at 3000 sats today

Yep, just wait till we get on finex and bithumb

this shit is going to 2000 sats, lol. not even meming.

It’s just coming back to pick up supplies and more passengers

Buy orders set @ 1800 for the inevitable 2000 dip

hahahahaha how do you even lose money in crypto??? hhahahahaha like nigga ahahhahah WALK AWAY FROM YOUR PC ahahaha

>They said I was dumb for selling at 4000 sats
I can't wait to double my XLM tonight

Your posts highlighted show what kind of a scatterbrain you are. You act like a 12 year old girl. Crypto is not for you.

>Fuck you Rajeesh.
nigga i bought it at 0.23 last week

Rude and not helpful!

based off of new info I just received regarding xlm being lost in transactions every time it's transferred to a wallet, I just sold.

Binance hasn't locked your xlm in because of high traffic, they're protecting you from losing it all.

Wtf, why would ibm choose it then?? Fucking trumpcoin actually works better than that

this is bullshit. FUD.
my tx work perfectly well.

t. sold just now and hopes he'll buy back cheaper

good luck but this is cheap fud

I'm sure they're working on it but for now, and it will be fixed before fairx is released, either sell or make sure you don't attempt to put it on to any wallet.

Get out while you still can

fud

I've been waiting 6 days now for my test transfer, binance hasn't responded to my ticket and I guarantee the stellar team won't try to fix it either.

So whales can buy your bags, okay.

My shoulders. They ache.

>Bought in when it was .65

Fucking christ what a fucking dip. At least I still have my 1 BTC holding me over