TRX is about to moon again, look at the cup mes amis

TRX is about to moon again, look at the cup mes amis.

I give it 2-3 hours before we start going over 30 again. Buy in at the next slight dip.

10x when

I've got a lot to lose on this coin , please let's Andromeda with trx anonkun

Trx is solid. Buy and hold.

dont shit this garbage while the king is awake god damn gremlins trying to shill their down coin BLEEEED

I have only one question, well two I guess. How big are your bags, and how hard did you get justed?

I can't believe that chink faggot has fooled so many people into supporting this coin

Will it hit $1 tho?

Totes

Not at all. Do you see the cup you shill? I’m not even advocating a long term hold here, just buy and sell when it reaches what it did yesterday.

>Do you see the cup you shill
I don't you know what that words means, because you're the shill you inbred mong.

>TA on a chink manipulated scamcoin of no worth being pumped only by hype from chinaman's twitter
yeah nah buddy, kys

have fun being poor!

I will laugh at you in three hours.

keep this thread alive

unlike you I'm not some 3rd world shitter trying to "make it"

GOYBASE IS STILL PENDING MY SEND TO BINANCE!!! WHY DO I KEEP USING THAT INSTEAD OF COINMAMA OR GEMININ?!?!?!?!?

why the fuck did it reach 2000 sats yesterday?

tonight. He's either partnered with facebook/twitter/alibaba/google/apple/ or amazon. It's for sure one of those companies, and all will reward holders quite well.

When is the big announcement? Tonight?

this is it!

B IT COIN HITTING 17K ABANDON ALL SHIP ON ALTS

yeaaaah this shit aint going nowhere, fuck your meming TA. Get a grip of basic market understanding before you try to shill useless graph lines

next week, tonight we are getting some shitty stream instead

My friend bought 200k at 0.001$ or something months ago, with few hundred bucks. It was like 15 sat
I was laughing. That's worth now, what, 40000$?

Could be either one. His twitter isn't the clearest about it. He says in one statement that the partnership will be next week, but in another statement say's he's going to discuss the partnership on the stream.

Thats a descending triangle, this bad boy is about to crash and burn.

No.. that's called a triple decending valley not a cup. Prepare to die. Normies about to get what's been coming for them.

We gonna moon or no ? :(

What are the chances its a Microsoft parentship? Literally the most useless partnership.