Premier app almost out of beta

>premier app almost out of beta
>new UI mockups released today
>second dapp in development
>bitcoin moons, still up in sats
Who here /buillish/? Masternodes were 6k yesterday, 7.5k today. Planning to buy at 10k user?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Telegram does everything this app does, and doesn’t cost anything.

you really are dumb not to buy this coin. it's at the bottom with huge upside potential.

Pretty much this. It's again one of those shitcoins where you needlessly add blockchain on something where its not needed.

>decentralized platform built with end to end encryption
>basically an anonymous version of the ethereum platform
>already have beta for messenger app
>normies will be able to message their dealer and pay them through the app
>will incubate third party development
>still under 20mm market cap

reason I'm not invested, although I do like the look of the app there's never a reason this would blow up

Face it, you lost money to a scam PnD shitcoin.

The app doesn't cost anything, you can use it for free. Beta APK is available for download. Plus, this is an entire platform. ETH isn't cryptokitties user.

>lost money
yeah, about that... If Verge can hit 2 billion there's no way in hell this shit is staying down. I'm still accumulating, there's still time before it goes parabolic.

The messaging service is just to showcase the platform. This is going to be THE privacy coin and all you weak handed retards are going to miss out when other third parties begin to utilize this platform.

>decentralized platform built with end to end encryption
thats cool and all, but the code is not open source, so it cant be proven it actually works or is that anonymous
>basically an anonymous version of the ethereum platform
almost every blockchain that supports smart contracts and dapps will introduce privacy features at some point

eth will soon introduce zk-snarks transaction with the next metropolis fork

>already have beta for messenger app
its a buggy piece of shit

>normies will be able to message their dealer and pay them through the app
normies are already able to message their drugdealers, everyone has a smartphone, stop talking like this is something new

besides, most normie drugs are slowly being legalised, which makes the app even more useless

>will incubate third party development
why would anyone develop anything on odn, when ethereum will soon allow for private transactions aswell?

>still under 20mm market cap
overvalued

i got in at ico? and it hasnt gone below ico price??
v confused user pls explain

People still can't wrap their heads around a platform with built in encryption. Imagine if people saw Cryptokitties and said 'why would I buy ETH when Animal Crossing is better?'

it was way below ico price in terms of eth/btc ratios

and it almost hit the ico fiat price of 14 cents when it dumped down to 16 cents

stop lying

It hasn't mooned yet because of this faggot

You could have said the same thing about LINK. Turns out its worth it to buy low, who'da ever thunk it.

oh, look, its ODN-shilling time again...
next episode is FUD-campaign again, business as usual.

>reddit spacing

It will pump when we want it to pump.

>no argument

it was worth to buy it low

but def not to hold it long term

buy low, sell high, move on

all masternode bros are gonna make it

there is no masternodes

they are obviously waiting till stratis makes them so they can fork the code lmao

they couldn't even make the blockchain explorer themselves

Reminder:

15% ODN (14.7 million coins) will be distributed among the members of the core team.
25% ODN (24.5 million coins) will be sent to multiple accounts to be used for direct OSM licensing, integration, and ongoing development. ODN from this allocation will in addition provide ODN options as an incentive for 2nd tier developers, designers, marketing, advertising and any other ongoing Obsidian costs.
60% ODN (58.8 million coins) will be sent to another escrow address and this part will be offered to the interested parties in the ICO and Pre-sale.
50% of this will be available to exchange for ETH and BTC in the ICO.
50% will be reserved for VC funding and strategic partnerships.

25% (24.5MM tokens) allocated to marketing, yet Sagemark is doing the marketing and Tamico got fired. The core team received 15% tokens already. 50% of the 60% (sounds weird I know) were for VC funding and strategic partnerships. Well, what partnerships are there? This shit is all in house and there are a TON of tokens floating around the core team still. Sketchy AF

If you really can't wrap your head around this I don't think I can help you. Encrypting or obfuscating transactions over the blockchain is not the same thing as building a platform from the ground up with end to end encryption.

i doubt you have any idea of what those buzzwords even mean

Clearly you're the one that can use some help. Try being more discerning.

>assuming everyone will always want to use ethereum for all time
some developers appreciate new systems like NEO, DRGN, and ODN because they don't have to develop under King Vitalik and his weird pedo communistic aristocracy.

I was an XMR maximalist; I'm no cryptographer but I've done my research. If this was developed a couple years ago before all the normie money came in the market would have been much more receptive. Now the tech will need to speak for itself because the market is no longer able to distinguish between a buzzword and some Comp Sci 101 terminology.

No it doesn't? You need a phone number to register for Telegram and it's hosting a shitload of information on le cloud

very well said

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

1. You can code with C# on ODN since it's a Stratis Fork
2. Ethereum's the type of blockchain that'd fork if it saw anything illegal happening/Vitalik disapproved; The DAO was evidence of how they hold the cards that they're dealt
3. ODN will be friendly towards any development being made on the Bitcoin protocol, being a Stratis fork an all

>bla bla i dont know jack fuckall about cryptography but i like memero so here's my take
Thanks for sharing
Off you're self

>free

so why the fuck do the coins have value?

Platform doesn't have any encryption, only the stupid messanger app. The blockchain is a simple Stratis fork.

i love by odn bags

they are used as payment for a variety of services, but to just use the text messenger is free.

user the only thing that is going to blow up is all the damn explosives that are going to sold on this messenger app.

see see see Everyone else see Exceptionally poor showing for FUD today gentleman, you wont get any more cheap ODN if you keep this up.