You are looking at the next 500+ dollar coin

You are looking at the next 500+ dollar coin.

Don't say I did not warn you.

Enigma

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=TFLRHPUWBI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally just went all in haha please be right user I’ll kill myself if my impulse buy was bad

But muh REQ and muh XLM lol.

Just hold. This coin will actually be a $500/$1000 coin before the end of 2019.

Even tho I already bought I still want a shill in why and how that will happen. What is the current market cap and what will it have to be at to moon to such crazy prices

Are there any other privacy-focused protocols out there, or have enigma tapped into something big? Is catalyst worth using yet?

This project does look good, but I don’t really know enough outside of the whitepapers

>not doing your own research before buying in.
GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.
you LITERALLY deserve to lose your money dude, don't listen to any random fucker.
Yes this is a good project and yet it's a potential 500-1000 coin, but that doesn't mean you shouldnt DO.YOUR.OWN.RESEARCH

bitcoin will be 1-10 million by then. only measure in BTC value. if you lose BTC value, the market is beating you.

Circulating Supply
74,836,171 ENG

Total Supply
150,000,000 ENG

Here's a quick copy/paste:

This one is a sleeping giant. With a max supply of only 150 mil, it's going to be a x100 coin for sure.

It is not comparable to other Crypto projects nor is it in competition with them.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

The Potential of this project is massive, the endless use cases for Enigma will be a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

The team is also developing dApps to be built on the data marketplace, the first of which 'Catalyst' is a data driven Crypto-investment trading platform

If that spiel isn't enough here's some links for your own research:

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so-called-dating-problem-with-enigma-protocol-278262b455ff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

Latest update from head of Growth/Marketing Tor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t

Also, literally the best team of developers in the world. Check it out.

ITT: People who don't realize how fucking powerful this shit will be as an off-chain privacy and scalability solution.

That's ok.

MIT NERDS.

Buy now.

I trade by the gut

Don't buy now unless you have iron hands. There are whales lowering the price at the moment, brittle hands stay the fuck out

btw, ENG will be the native token used to access data sources on the de-centralized Enigma Catalyst Data Marketplace. It won't be individuals using this coin either. It will be large IT organizations. With large IT budgets...

Bro Monero is where the action is. Enigma will end up being a protocol on the Eth network the coin is not needed for this. You guys will be holding this shit for months trying to get a double up from it. The coin was pumped this week and the only people shilling now are bagholders. We told you 3 days ago there was one more pump and it came and went. Check the archives.

Pssst.... partnership with InvestFeed coin soon.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

everything went red today fucking idiot.

This is the only coin that’s been shilled that does get shot down hard by logic only bs. I’m feelin it.

God god you have a low IQ.

jesus this is some retarded incoherent fud , more proof this project is legit

Dude the fucking founder of enigma has made it completely clear that the coins WILL BE USED TO POWER THE PLATFORM. They WILL BE stakeable into PoS nodes. If there is a switch to a standalone coin, there WILL BE a direct conversion. You clearly dont understand how ERC20 Tokens work. If you want to build a platform on the you can.

Giving back to biz: Big arb opportunity if you currently have ENG on Bittrex. Eng wallet is disabled on Trex so you have to sell to BTC, buy ETH, withdraw to Binance and then Buy ENG. Increased my stack 40% doing this.

Thanks user
So you transfer the ENG from Binance to Bittrex, sell it for btc and get it back to binance?

No, you can't deposit to bittrex ENG.

When will the wallet be back online.

You have to already have ENG on bittrex for this to work. Probably not a lot of people here who do because binance is so popular here, but hopefully somebody can take advantage.

Then how did you increase your stack by 40%? Sorry I don't get the procedure

top kek. bitcoin will be dead by then.

As said, you would have to already have ENG on bittrex.

1.) Have ENG on Bittrex
2.) Sell for BTC/ETH
3.) Buy ENG on Binance for cheaper price

But if you don't already have ENG on bittrex, you can't do it.

you have to have funds already on bittrex, brainlet.

The next group of stinky linkies, enjoy holding eternal bags.

I'm not even in Enigma long-term, but it takes a special kind of retard to think Enigma is overhyped/valued.

Jesus Christ, comparing LINK to Enigma is like comparing dog shit to gold.

I can tell your not part shilling by the tone of your type. I just went all in thanks!

This is your last chance before 10 bucks pajeet, look at the walls, this will probably pump 3x over the next 24hours

Thanks you, this was a solid post by someone this week. Keep posting this! I saved the img too

Does this also mean if you don't have any ENG binance is the place to buy it atm?

Which one is the dog shit ? You did not specify...

Well kinda, that's fine if the market beats me to Satoshi, my end game is to pay off car and house so... Money is money to me. Anything else is just extra money or possible other investments.

Making money is beating the market as long goals are reached

Ok sorry, thought it was an arbitrage opportunity.

correct

Holy fuck they are partenered with aion
Glad I jumped in those two
Long hold for sure

The fact that you can't read which one is which out of my statement just shows your intelligence and retardation.

Not to mention the fact, that you can't make up your own decision on MIT star team vs. Mr. Sergey that hasn't responded and updated anything in last 3 months.

The only thing that drives LINK price up is Veeky Forums shilling. Every other serious and good project out there has a Q&A with developers and Telegram responses from team.

Holy shit, please stop investing.

All kidding a side. Which is the better long term hold Veeky Forums bros:
XML or ENG ?

What is sarcasm for 500 Alex?
Maybe you're the retarded one, hmm ?

Whoa settle down there funny man.

assuming the alt markets stabalize, what are yall projecting value wise for the next week

Both, probably 80% eng and 20% xlm.

but eng is better

Bought 16 because why the fuck not

You shouldn't say this to normies.

Yeah just bought 11. Free money pls

I just traded XLM for an 'all in' on this, did I do good my Veeky Forumsraelite brethren?

I wouldn't really recommend going all in on one coin, i'm holding 25k ENG and it's my heaviest bag but going all into one coin leads to a lot of stress in my experience. This strategy paid of for me when i bought XRB but whenever XRB flash crashed i almost got a heart attack.

Yes but honestly I don't know how high it could grow
Any idea people ? Comparing it to other top koins ?

Essentially the same as me but it was verge for me. Had it since 5 sats made an absolute killing but Jesus Christ did I shit myself when it went from 1800 sats to 900 luckily sold at 1200 and diversified into 3 coins

>leads to a lot of stress in my experience
Not if you really believe in the project
I told myself that I would never sell my current NEOs and just try to grow my stack with the rest of my holdings
But I really don't feel bad for selling 20% on this one

Just look at the team and at the whitepaper
These guys are the real deal and I'm very confortable ever if the price plunge, as long as nothing changes on the project side

>selling XLM

you messed up baka

I certainly believe in this project, but in an irrational market like this i'd rather diversify a little bit just in case, makes me able to sleep a little better.

Read it again bagholders. Right now there's always another pump. Stop getting attached to coins.

Whale is buying walls, you better be in already

IDS HABBENINGGGGGGGG

fuuuuuuuuuuuggggg we be going to the moon again lads. 10 dollars here we come!

Yeah agree user. Just gonna hodl this until it reaches top 5.

happening?

buckle up faggots

see ya on the moon fellow eniggmers

pump song
youtube.com/watch?v=TFLRHPUWBI8

the whale just moved the sell wall back a bit.

Happening for sure enigmarines !

REFUELING COMPLETE, TO ANDROMEDA WE GO

This is it boys ! Just enjoy the ride !

All euphoric screeching aside this little boost upwards is good for the resetting the uptrend trajectory, good job hodlers.

This user gets it.

I think it will take off desu

REEEEEEEE

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE mommy no longer ransom me with tendies REEEEEE

Enigmarines have the strongest hands, we'll break this wall in no time at all

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS CRASHING AGAIN SELL SELL SELL

>not buying the dip

He is not worthy of being an enigmarine

Seriously though why are people on Binance such weak handed virgins, is it because of the normies being locked out of Bittrex?

Iron hands, not selling anything

The Chad way.

lmao nigga u mad? I still don't know what a blockchain is.

If this dips again I am confined to two days of prison where I can't day trade

+faG

Enigmarine sounds nice

Don't trade hodl, has these past years not taught you anything? Only poor people trade because they have limited capital. You're not P O O R are you user?

It won't, it is unstoppable !!

Yes, I am poor. Have been doing well day trading but the whale controlling ENG is a faggot

Eniggmers is the correct term

>enigma
that's not magnalis..

Jah Ith Ber, niggers!

It's clearly ENGineers

Boy, I was on the ark, your hands are weak

Suite yourself, just going to hodl to the top, zero stress, maximum enjoyment.

user, your gut is literally full of shit

Enigma triple digits 2018

OP I bought some and it immediately went down. Good job you pajeeted me.

>buckle up faggots
hold for at least 2 years