I’m half-way to $1 Million

A lot of you post about missing moon missions and just not “making it” in general.

Your problem is most likely unrealistic expectations, lack of self-control and poor judgment.

I’ll wager you have no goals or strategy in place either. Without this, you’re gambling and though you may get lucky as many of us do, luck will
only get you so far. A real strategy that you follow will offset any luck factors.

Here’s a tip. Never enter a position without an exit strategy. The wait and see mentality will get you nowhere but underwater.

Set realistic goals and have a legitimate long term plan. I can’t hold your hand but I can share my personal strategy.

I started with $500 specifically with the goal to make $1,000,000 by EOY 2018 and after 6 months, I am half way there based on my personal road map. I’m currently sitting on $44k, broke $50k for the first time last night (the volitalitly is to be expected). You’re probably wondering how $44k is half way to $1M, I must be crazy, right?

It’s pretty simple user, my plan all along has been to “double-up” my $500 12 times, I’m closing in on my 8th “double-up” with only 4 more levels to go to reach my goal after that.

If you make a plan and stick to it, you will make it. Good luck, Anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What app is this, boss? Congrats on making it this far.

Don’t get raped by the tax man.

But how long did it take to get you here? When did you started cryptos?

This is also my strategy, but I intend to cash out slightly when reaching 50k

Yeah, below 6 figs, its easy to dump your one coin on the market.

Try dumping 750K worth of shitcoin on a 20btc volume market.

Thanks user, it is the Delta Crypto app.

$1m goal includes taxes for my end goal. Looking to make $500k after taxes for a down payment on a house.

half-way to 1 mil is 0.5 mil, not 40k you moron

About 6 months so far.

Kek, the absolute desperation of biz.

Low volume shitcoins only work in the beginning and for half of people trying they lose money anyway. Congrats on your progress though. Once you break 6 figs you'll mostly be trying not to lose capital, at least that's what I'm doing. Obviously still trying to gain

I’ve already got an exit strategy in place, will dump the 1m in an off market darkpool. The extra 24k in my road map account for the dark pool commision. Cashing out is not a problem.

tl;dr - I’m not halfway to a million. I have 50k.

Go away idiot - you can basically do nothing and go from $500 to $50k in 6 months:

You are 4.4% there you goofy no math nigger.

nice blog post faggot
exit scammed 100k

My exit strategy is HODL.

This is the most retarded thing i've read today.

>500k down payment

user... this wont last forever..

How small is your little brain? Did you read the post? Obviously not. You’re not gonna make it. No research skills whatsoever. Kek. You need to be able to read faggot, shit posting will not get you anywhere.

>hurr i started during the bull market so I'm a financial genius
Nice delta larp, nerd

If it doesn’t last forever, that’s completely OK. I have a great job and my $500 “investment” has already been taken off the table. I’m playing with house money.

I got in december after browsing /biz since march, getting everything sorted in october and then just never going through.
Fucking cryptokitty shit gave me the push to actually go for it.
Started with 300, first few trades, learning about fee's. I went to 180.
Traded back to 300 and decided to invest more,
400, then 300 then another 700.
I haven't brought any new money in. And am now at 8k. With the past week gaining 1k per day.
Looking to make 25k, cashing out 5k and then going to my road to 10mil.
Fuck me. I daytrade with 2k now trying to aquire satoshis and keep the rest invested.
Doubling up is what I was thinking, but I'm starting to see how having more is making me more hesitant and all the urges I see being posted that lead to losses, come creeping up.
Thanks for reaffirming what I've learned till now.

>I’m playing with house money.
Yes, YOUR house, genius.

>6 months for 50k
>I did it in 3 weeks

Woah Mr Walstreet has a plan!

Meh, the rest is in paper wallets and spread out on some other exchanges.

Why is this hard for you to believe?

Why? When you're at 1m you are 2/3 on the way to 32mil $

Amen brother

I already own a triplex with that pays for itself, sick of living in it though. Ready to upgrade.

How do none of you know about dark pools? This is insane. Does anybody know anything here? Nobody has a plan? Jeezus. Good luck Biz. Haha.

Is this bait? Serious question. You are gambling yourself by the way. That is not a fucking "plan". You are speculating if a coin will go up x2 or not. Enjoy getting completely fucked if something goes wrong and it plummets instead.

I’m pretty low maintenance, love my career though I can certainly reconsider my end game when I reach that point in time. I’m sure I’ll reasses the market down the line. I don’t like to deviate from any plan I make until I accomplish each task. Kind of OCD like that.

You entirely missed his point. Tell me what is your plan if shit will hit the fan and we'll get a bear market with a following years-long winter lik in 2013?

However, personally I think that you're lying here. You got 17 referrals, that's the amount that my friends with 50k followers on twitter get. I bet I know you and you're in this game way longer than you claim.

Imagine this guys face when he tries to cash out... hahahahahaha

Why do you think I only invested $500 to begin with? Do you think I haven’t lost on a trade before? My whole point is sticking to a plan and trying to minimize losses.

Jesus christ. You're annoying as fuck. You don't have any plan neither.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

These are all personal referrals I’ve had. For instance one of them has a substantial net worth in crypto alone, when I see him trading I know it’s a good day for me.

Regardless though, I don’t really give a fuck if you don’t believe me, just trying to share my personal advice with biz. Hopefully it resonates with someone.

What? I just laid out my entire strategy...

Once again you entirely missed the point.
Tell me what is your plan if shit will hit the fan and we'll get a bear market with a following years-long winter lik in 2013?

> just trying to share my personal advice with biz. Hopefully it resonates with someone.
"Whoah dude, geometric progression and shit lmaaaaoooooooooo" is not a plan or an advice. There's nothing to resonate with here.

It's been a bull market since you entered. Of course you haven't lost money. It is damn near impossible to lose money in this market. The crash is coming. Go on twitter, Facebook and social media and look at the plebs making stupid predictions based off nothing but their hopes.

You will get wiped out in a bear market.

>I just laid out my entire strategy
We know. However, you shouldn't call this thing a strategy.

What app are you using? I have a little bit of ETH I bought using Coinbase sitting in Exodus and I have no idea what to do with it.

What point are you trying to make, I’m not understanding. If I don’t make it then I don’t make it, what are you confused about? I never said this was a sure thing which I why I only investing $500.

My whole point of this thread is to share my personal success story this far (where I’m at now is a huge success by my standard, 10,000% ROI on $500 in under 1 year is pretty good in my experience).

Nobody can predict the future of crypto, I think that is obvious and didn’t need to be stated in my post.

I apologize if this thread makes you salty, I’d suggest not reading it and moving on.

Again, I am 100% prepared for that, which is why I’ve ONLY INVESTED $500.

What is a better strategy, I’m at definitely open to suggestions and improvement, I’d love some feedback!

Well I smell BS, but in case it's legit

Your strategy works on paper and when you present it to some teenagers.

Once you go over 100k the game changes.

You will become emotionally attached to the money and if you have weak hands you will need to cut the last 3 zeros in your mind when you trade.

Also, it's easier to shoot yourself in the foot by buying 50k worth of random shitcoin.

Another thing you might have not taken into account are the fees.

Playing with kid money is fine, but the moment you are trying to fill an order for 80k worth of a shitcoin you will get taxed for each transaction.

If it takes 15 transactions to fill your 80k tokens order, you will get anally raped.

Selling will be harder also, because you will literally drive the price down just by yourself on low vol / low mcp coins

But good luck

It’s a crypto portfolio tracking app called Delta.

Consider quitting with that money. That's a genuine advice. Your luck won't outweigh your stupidity in long term.

Holy fuck help me do that

I get it. Don't listen to these salty street shitters. Fair play. I hope to get to where your portfolio is someday.

go all in on confido 2x is conservative at these prices

Here it is:

How am I stupid? Why are you so salty? Genuinely curious. Again, I’m playing this like a game, I don’t need the money, I could lose it all tomorrow and I’m totally ok with that.

Thank you I should have read the thread a little before asking. But with Binance and Bittrex not accepting new accounts and Anybits seemingly not generating a wallet, how do I actually trade the ETH for something like XLM?

Why would I quit when I’m halfway there? I don’t understand where you’re coming from and why the hostility... enlighten me.

I can't give advice to a condescending person who started a thread to teach us amateurs how to make lunch money

>I'm halfway to a million
Oh I'm pretty jealous, i'm only at 300k myself, so what should I do ne-
>I have $44,000. Just gotta keep "doubling up"
Oh..you're retarded. Fuck this I'm in a better position than you.

I’m not sure where to buy XLM but you can use EtherDelta to trade ETH tokens. I use ED quite a bit and you don’t need an account.

How was I condescending to you?

Did I ever say I was at the top? Y u mad?

U doin good user

I'm not mad. You just don't understand that $50k and $300k are miles apart yet.

It's not as easy as you think.

I kinda started liking you so here's a free advice how to improve your plan.

>Roadmap:
>1. $500 x88
>2. $44,000 x88 [in progress]
>3. $3,872,000

That way you'll make it almost 4x more than in your initial plan. Just try to stick to it. Shall I post my BTC address?

Wait, where did I say this was easy?

The entire point of my post was to say you might have a better chance with a plan and strategy than not having one... is this wrong?

But my goal is to make 1m... what’s wrong with having a plan and sticking to it? I’m still not understanding where you’re coming from...

That principle is not wrong but it's not what you've said or done.

Your "strategy" is simply "keep doubling your money til you get to $1 million." You may as well have said "my strategy is just to 'get rich' anons" or told an athlete "your strategy should be to win." Useless garbage thread.

If you're wondering why I'm shitting on you, I'm just sitting here waiting for a transfer to come through and bored.

user, but why to have 1m if you can have 4m? Like you hate money or what???

>I'm completely open to all feedback and I just love learning! You can't possibly hate me if I'm simply open-minded and asking to learn, right?
This mindset is the naive person's outlook on how someone should behave. It's genuine and I know you are genuine about it. You're just not mature enough to understand why people hate you for it.

Ah, you’re right. I realize we all arguing over semantics here. For clarity, my strategy is to have a solid plan. My plan consists of a hitting a series of milestones. I should have mentioned that strategy should consist of proper research and thought out positions.

>my strategy is to have a solid plan

Someone put me in a screencap please.

Understood. Thank you for the productive feedback.

Kids are great, I love kids. Do I need 10 of them? No, I’m good with a couple. I don’t want to be greedy, I understand that this is a zero-sum game and it hurts my conscious (just a little bit) that every dollar my portfolio earns is essentially taking away a dollar from someone else.

If I were to make 10% gains per day, starting with my current capital of 3500, I'd need ~60 days until I reach a million. How likely is it to do this? I'm ready to try it out myself since I'm basically a NEET until march and am thus free to stare at my screen basically 24/7.

OP is a retarded faggot

Impossible. Trust me you don't want to daytrade if you don't have any prior experience. You can make a few thousands bucks extra in these two months, though. Invest that time in researching solid projects There are some that are low now and have roadmaps spiked with events in Q1. MSP, ADX, IFT, UKG, ANT are protips.

what is the best way to CASH OUT .
am from europe , bought some bt but have no idea on how ppl cash out ??

Try dumping 500K of shitcoin on a market.
Hell Try dumping like 100k shitcoin on a market. Even 100k takes like a day. You're not ready for this. Better to go all in at 100k on an ICO or something hey. I went all in on an ICO at 50k and that's what pushed me over the 1mill mark in the end.

First try writing like a normal human being and not like some angsty teenager.

I feared so. Nonetheless, I think I'll take 100 bucks and try to run a little personal pilot project to see if I my theory holds at least a tiny amount of merit (and wether I turn insane trying to day trade).

Thanks for the help and the coin tips!

has almost 50k
halfway to a million.
you failed at math class didn't you?

>muhhh plan..... Keep doubling my money by guessing

Lol great plan faggot. Everyone should have such an amazing plan of "pick coin, wait for it to go up."

get into telegram paid signal groups, they are great, seriously

> If it takes 15 transactions to fill your 80k tokens order, you will get anally raped.
I wonder how your math works. 0.1% of 80k tokens is always .01% isn't it? Doesn't matter if you pay it in small chunks over a few smaller orders or just one.

Anyone know how to fix empty holdings on delta?

I have 2 coins where the blanace is 0 yet it shows up under holdings.

...... Buy eth. Send to coin base.... Sell for cash. Do this with 50% of your PROFIT every month. Don't be a fucking moron and own $1mil in coins you can't sell quickly. PULL OUT PROFITS FROM TIME TO TIME.

tips on looking for ICOs?

Sitting on 80k after riding a few good moons. Now mostly in BTC / ETH trying to figure out my next move.

Months of sleepless nights.

How exactly are you making 1k per day with just 8k?

Holy shit. I have the same plan with the exception that i am targeting 2 mill to take out one and keep trading with the other to see where i go.

good job desu, I started with $250 in the end of june and I'm at 35k now. We're both going to make it

I've looked into Asian Whales and another one (of which I've forgotten the name jej) and apparently they have a good track record... mostly though for their paying members, from what I've read so far. I've read both sides of the argument now. On the one hand signals groups are the devil because everyone but the organizer and the "select few" loses - and on the other hand I keep reading people's comments praising them because they made bank thanks to their tips.

I figure you have prior experience with these signal groups. Can you recommend some to me or give a little insight?

Also checked

I spend 2h/day reading /biz, le reddit, twitter and white papers to filter out ICOs.

May 2017: $10K

Jan 2018: $300K

Works for me.

This is why you diversify more as your portfolio grows

So you just invest in ICOs? And then sell for 2-3x when the thing hits the exchanges?

1k a day with 8k is barely 12.5% a day

have u seen the market lately? everything goes up 40% per 24 hours

You at the reading comprehension test of 4th grade apparently.

How are you choosing the coins to buy? Just low market cap?

Hey user, I only have 1000 USD but I'm also halfway to a million! How can this be possible? Well I bought 0.01 bitcoins when bitcoin was 100 USD, so I 1000x'd my initial investment. Just one more 1000x and I'll have a million!

It really is easy :)

all these fags are just salty, i wish you luck user

That's only if you go all in each time. You get it wrong once and it goes to half. Then you have to decide whether to sell at a loss or wait. But if you wait you can't buy anything else.

It's not really as simple as you make it to be.