REQ $2.50 Prediction

If you sell REQ now, you are throwing away free money. My reasoning?

1. Use-case. REQ has a significant real-world use case. Read the whitepaper, seriously. request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf

2. Exchanges. The only major exchange that REQ is currently listed on is Binance. The token will receive a nice price bump every time a major exchange adds it (i.e. Bittrex) because a lot of people (some that I know personally) aren't going to use Binance just for one token, but would like to invest in it.

3. Normies. Normies are just starting to take notice of the massive % gains of REQ in the past few days, but it's just the beginning. Once Coinbase/GDAX adds ERC-20 token support and a USD/REQ or ETH/REQ trading pair, the floodgates will be unleashed and early holders will be drowning in money. (Coinbase has confirmed that they are adding ERC-20 tokens in Q1 2018, likely March).

5. Token burning. Once REQ has been released on the main Ethereum network, the real fun begins. Since REQ incorporates token burning (a portion of the REQ used for transactions/transfers will no longer be part of the supply) the deflationary asset status of the token will kick into high gear.

Seriously, if you sell your REQ now you are throwing away an opportunity to be part of one of the best investments of 2018. If you aren't invested already, get in before $1.00 and hold until mainnet + Coinbase/GDAX gains.

Absolute shitcoin.

$2.50 by end of q1 2018

Like literally all you have to do is have some patience and hold this until main net release.

Fucking hell i've never been so comfy. It's one of those coins that you KNOW will do 10x from here.

COMFY COMFY COMFY.

this isnt even one of the hot chinks

into the fucking gutter it goes

>90% of alts decreasing toady
>REQ IS CRASHING

lmao just hodl

10$ EOY 2018 seemed like a mirage just 1 month ago. Now, it seems realistic, and I bet that in 3 months its going to seem conservative.

Fucking love this coin!!!

REQ is good.

REQ is garbage compared to some of the actual undervalued coins out there

Wow so 3.5x in 3 fucking months?

What a waste of goddamn time in a bull market.

I sold my REQ this evening for a 10% loss. My own fault I didn't do my research to find out that's it's an ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHITCOIN.

You do realize it was 20 cents 1 month ago right?

But gaypal 2.0 :^)

such as?

Yes I bought it at 20. Still performing much much much worse than my other coins.
I'm realizing only retards who buy only page 1 cmc think req has had good gains.

how are people this bad at this

you buy a coin on days like today and hold for a week or so

its so easy

So what are your other coins then

Elix and xrb mainly.

OP i own REQ ICX and FUN and am confident with all the use cases but if the btc whales are satisfied with their alt bullrun profits these erc20 tokens have nowhere to go but down

120K at .06 - comfy as a motherfucker.

wrong and bad

This coin is shit and OP is a delusional redditor. 0 by eoy.

People are so excited that REQ has done 10x since ICO. DRGN launched on the same day and is already up 60x. Kek

REQ has done better than 82% of coins in the top 100 mcap in the past week.

REQ won’t go nowhere. You can make a money this year, but will probably die after that.

not hating on DRGN since i didnt really research it i cant comment on it but who the fuck cares how many multiples a coin already did?
the only thing that matters is the future value and REQ will be a top 10 coin by EOY easily

>12.5x gains in 4 months is a waste of time because I got 4x gains in a month

where do these prices come from?

is there a set formula that will calculate the future price? like 1 billion in daily fees would mean a price of x

No, I lost out on huge gains because I left money in req. Simple fucking concept.

What's 4 x 4 x 4 monthly vs 12.5, you absolute retard?

What's the point of holding req if it's a token that gets burned on every transaction?

supply decreases and therefore the remaining supply becomes more valuable

>what happens if all REQ gets burnt?

no idea

>what happens if all REQ gets burnt?

this can literally never happen. people are fucking aids baby paint thinner retarded

FEES are taken from a percentage of the transaction. this is bought at market value from REQ. More expensive REQ gets the less is burned.

REQ has 18? decimals

Youd should be more worried about the sun burning out than req running out of tokens

Then the person holding the last coin will make a fortune!

No but srsly, the burning size scaling, so that won't happen.

>He didn't buy it when it was below ico price
Kek, are you guys even trying?