SIA

You had a long time to see this coming Veeky Forums it's the only low price, high supply coin near the top 20 that hasn't been pumped to shit this week.

its mooning hard right now. just ate through 100 btc worth of walls.

Up from the 30's on CMC yesterday to number #24 now. It's coming for top 20 soon.

are yall trading this or sitting

Who the fuck uses this shitty storage anyway?

probably going to exit once it hits 500 sats. Bought when it was 250 yesterday.

considering sitting. Low coin count

holy shit just ate through the 450 sat wall of 30 btc in seconds. hodling this bitch now.

been shilling this for weeks no one listens
>decentralized cloud storage
>data is 100% protected
>can literally RENT OUT your hard drive for $$$
>No one can access your files/data (unlike Amazon/Apple/etc.
>cost like 10000% less to use ($2 per month vs $23 per month for Amazon
>100% open sourced
>renter only gets paid if they hold a file for the specified time given

SIA is good DADI is better

Volume went from around $179,110,160 @ 5:00pm to $210,745,181 now.

bought sub 80 sats.
just sold 20%
will sell 30% very soon
the let the other half ride. will keep it for months just to see what happens later.

I would like to report that i sold at 460 and bought back and 387.... but i did not. I just watched it happen. Too fast for me little fingers.

Keep an eye out for BTC though, cause if it goes any higher, then this could go down.

user what about storj. it basically does the same

Storj is hype
SIA is substance
So kind of a toss up in this market

Anyone notice the price difference on Bittrex and Poloniex. On Poloneix its 302 sats and on Bittrex its around 400.

Dude I got into this when it was at 12, before it went down and before it even got listed on poloniex. I'm crying now since I sold all of it in the 40's

why is this sia nearly 30% higher on bittrex compared to poloniex?

poloniex sucks, they want more volume for their exchange so they offer it at a premium temporarily.

My guess is that a lot of long time hodlers bought their coins on poloniex since it was on there over a year before bittrex, and they are keeping the price down.

Further, the bittrex wallet is currently broken (thanks lazy (understaffed probably) bittrex devs) so arbitrage is impossible. There's bittrex SC and there's everywhere else SC which are almost two different tokens at this point.

to the mooooon baby!

You have to be rich if you live in the US to invest in DADI.

is this april again?
nothing changed since then, yet we're somehow expected to believe it's worth 100x now what it was worth then
lol
sia is pumping because normalfags want shitcoins with low sat value, that's all there is to it
cool it down with the shilling, it's useless

DADI is trying to sell compute power. Common sense says this is infeasable on a blockchain (unless the problem is significantly easier to check than it is to compute, which is a pretty small set of problems all things considered). Tell me why this isn't trivially insecure.

None of these tokens are worth anything, including sia. There's like 100TB on the network right now which isn't nearly enough to warrent this price. Its all just wild speculation anyway. People invest in the things that they think will go up. The fact that sia is one of the few coins that is actually useful in the long term makes people think its worth more, which raises the price, which catches the interest of short term investors, raising the price further.

no need for that..
there are plenty of loo's on Terra Firma
you could buy ine for your village at this rate!

Pump and dump!

Make your money.

Pay yourself back your investment plus tip, let the rest sit just in case?

Yep that's the current strategy. I may just leave soon. Too many monkeys throwing darts for my taste.